i.imgur.com/tMKXJCH.jpg
i.imgur.com/6tlFYbs.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS 26th
>YPG withdraws from Menbeij amid Turkish pressure
>Darayya agreement officially accepted by all Syrian parties
>Syrian Army launches a massive counteroffensive in south Aleppo
>Kerry pushes for peace between Houthis and Saudi-supported forces
>UN accuses Saudi, Houthis of violating international law in Yemen
>UN human rights chief calls for international investigation of abuses in Yemen’s civil war
>Iraqi defense minister sacked as Mosul battle looms
>Turkish coalition seize Euphrates crossing

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/saudi-arabia-recruit-5000-yemen-join-border-guards/
southfront.org/german-pro-atlantic-paper-admits-ghouta-sarin-attack-committed-by-syrian-al-qaeda/
youtube.com/watch?v=IbCQC7-SmAk
youtube.com/watch?v=GvnUwvaxCB4
youtube.com/watch?v=P8Ba_tA1UZI
twitter.com/RamiAILoIah/status/770008343989682176
caseclosedbylewweinstein.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/anthrax-letter.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=1xdxRnpHZPc&bpctr=1472423047
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karamanids
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Christ is lord

Anyone got any legit proof about Turkey killing civilians? Or only YPG propaganda?

FUCK ANGLOS

Can we remove the developments and thread themes? The thread themes never change and the developments are rarely updated.

>IGNORE OTTOMAN WHEN TOPICS///
REEEEEEEEEEE

Only retarded tweets with no pics

Any developments in Najran?

I mean territorial, not only saudis bombing houthis.

I wish it would get updated more feequently, but it is good for new people who wanna check /sg/ and wanna know latest development cause they heard something in the news etc.

But it did make it to the frontpage of one of the biggest online news site here in Holland saying civilians got killed thanks to Turkish bombing.

Fucking media is so dirty. Everything related to Russia or Turkey = bad.

And Allah will fall

Damn.

Birak artik su pro-ISIS troll postlari

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Truth is what matters in the end (not how easy it is) and islam barely has any.

>you can be gay and go to heaven
Yeah, but muslims must turn gay in heaven and fuck young boys (Surah at-Tur, ayah 24). Pedo legacy of their """prophet""" it seems...

got damnit its retard central in here

You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above.

Also, ISILeaf should be handed over to CIA.

Did anyone have meme with Kurdish female using VR headset and talking Biji Kurdistan?

Senpai please, you are taking this religion meme too far. I don't care about Islam of Christianity, I just want to see Kurdish terrorists BTFO by Turkey.

CIA has no power over Turkey anymore.

You must be retarded not to see the simularities between this retard and Onur.

your religion is a joke

>all the fingers on the trigger

Nice comeback nigger, go kill yourself with a suicide belt

Najran may not fall to Houthis after all. Saudis are bringing in 5000 of Aden Yemenis to defend the town. Crap.

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/saudi-arabia-recruit-5000-yemen-join-border-guards/

Kek at these shitty threads now.

/sg/ used to be good for updates etc.

Now its just roach shit and piss.
Fuck this war and fuck roaches. Killem all

>this much self hate

>be christuck
>dont go to church
>fuck anyone you want
>do drugs
>get anally fisted
>suck cock for fun
>die from aids
"its ok Jesus died for my sins"

THIS IS WHAT CHRISTCuCKS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

>implying theyre not shooting in the air while chanting their little haikus
>implying thats not Houthi AA squad

Someone please post that WEBM of a Kurd humping that blonde German girl near a tree.

Fuck off. Doing ANY of these as a christian is going to doom you forever in hell.

no Jesus (omnipotent God) got massacred by humans for your sins

T. heretic.

Sorry but you are literally ignoring the entirety of the bible if you think this

GERMAN PRO-ATLANTIC PAPER ADMITS: GHOUTA SARIN ATTACK COMMITTED BY SYRIAN AL-QAEDA

>southfront.org/german-pro-atlantic-paper-admits-ghouta-sarin-attack-committed-by-syrian-al-qaeda/

>Houthi haiku

What would a houthi haiku be?

>
America Germany Arabic Czech France
#SYRIAEditor's choice 28.08.2016 - 1,058 views 5 (3 votes)
GERMAN PRO-ATLANTIC PAPER ADMITS: GHOUTA SARIN ATTACK COMMITTED BY SYRIAN AL-QAEDA
49 10 0 Share0 59 Donate

A Syrian couple mourn following the 2013 attack on Eastern Ghouta (REX/Erbin News/NurPhoto)
A Syrian couple mourn following the 2013 attack on Eastern Ghouta (REX/Erbin News/NurPhoto)
Originally appeared in MoonOfAlabama

The German paper Die Welt is staunchly pro-NATO and pro-U.S. It always follows the official, conservative propaganda lines up to the dot on the last i. But in today’s Sunday edition one of its well-connected journalists and department head argues for a change of direction on Syria. Assad is not going to go away and “the west” needs to accept that to prevent a Salafist take-over of that country.

Buried in the German language piece is this version of events of the 2013 Sarin attack in Ghouta and the “lack of response” by the Obama administration (my translation):

When on August 21 2013 the nerve gas Sarin was used in Ghouta, a suburb of Damascus, [Obama] had to make a decision. He ordered to prepare an attack by sea-launched cruise missiles. But the British secret service was in possession of a sampling of the used Sarin. An analysis showed it not to be Sarin from the Syrian regime, but from the inventory of al-Nusra. Obama dropped his plan.

WE WUZ LIBERATORS N SHIET

The hell? Why did it copy all of the top portion? I only selected

>When on August 21 2013 the nerve gas Sarin was used in Ghouta, a suburb of Damascus, [Obama] had to make a decision. He ordered to prepare an attack by sea-launched cruise missiles. But the British secret service was in possession of a sampling of the used Sarin. An analysis showed it not to be Sarin from the Syrian regime, but from the inventory of al-Nusra. Obama dropped his plan.

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=IbCQC7-SmAk

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=GvnUwvaxCB4
Fuck off with your otto shit

I am here to witness history, get comfy with overall atmosphere and Asad memes. But triggering Ishmaelites is just so much fucking fun!

And yes, fuck Kurds, fucking commies.
>Implying that there are any individuals in muslim civilisation
They all sound the same to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=P8Ba_tA1UZI

xocam bu resim ne için? sos senin mi sanki bir önceki tiradda öyle diyordun

Leave those petty grievances aside. Turks should stand strong as we've always done.
There is the common enemy; Kurds.
Lets go murder them.

>"#ISIS VBIED struck YPG terror group positions in north Manbij.. #Syria #TwitterKurds"

>twitter.com/RamiAILoIah/status/770008343989682176

IS, FSA and Erdogan attacking the YPG in the same area and at the same time.

Hahaha turkroaches, hah.. ha.. I am le funny... Please aknowelge me.

mashallah muslim unity

As far as I've heard, YPG collected 60 people in one place and placed DSHKs on top of it - similar to Hamas human shielding.

O secular roaches, know that you are nothing but dogs of the (islamist) state of turkey, and you will die at the command of effendi sultan Erdogan (may Allah protect him) whether you like it or not. so know o people of kufr and atheism, it is the only reason we do not get rid of you ourselves, because we will use your lives to defeat our enemies.

the crescent was never the symbol of islam
the ottomans used it, which made a number of muslim states also adopt it

Pure coincidence

Fuck you for not giving me (you)'s, fuck you all! Go die in a pit.

Not even a Turk but w/e

You are the biggest bait i ever seen but if you are not i hope you die

kek

polite kebab?

....and why do you, as an austrian care?
shouldn't austrians be more worried about the refugees which are taking their women and ravaging the Austrian economy? this is why europeans will ALWAYS be cuks.

here (you) are

you seem like a turk supporter, whats the real reason? i am curious.

Le contributing.

Turkey takes over part of north syria. Turkey pushes all the refugees to north syria. Europe gives money to Turkey to help with the refugee camps in syria, kurds will simply have to fuck off

this sounds reasonable and good right?

>le secular roach meme XDDDDD

kys tbqhwy famalam

this one anti shia whatever canadian muslim is one a pretty high tier of autism

We've got your address, you'll receive a mail in a week.

this is part of the plan desu. but according to erdogan eu is not paying the money that they promised to begin with.

While you are here, how shitty is Sandzak as a region? What makes those muslims different from Bosniaks and Albozerg?

>this sounds reasonable and good right?

nope. the asshead terrorist regime is unsustainable and NEEDS to go. turkey, as a stable democracy should seize all of syria and bring them the gift of freedom and liberty

eu needs to get their shit together and move on from their ultra erdogan butthurt

what is it?

send it here

[email protected]

i mean i really dont like the guy either, but this is diplomacy, you have to deal with it and he is the chosen one fair and square. i literally dont believe he cheated in any of the elections. people just love him.

Impressive Qatari princess can take on more foreigners than #Syria itself. That's what i call multitasking.

wew....

thats all good and dandy but its not realistic

the eu is already incompetent as it is they need to seize the moment and get over their butthurt + hippy kurd love, the netherlands are making ultra butthurt shit about demanding turkey needing to cooperate with kurds

nice

Can't send anthrax powder with e-mail genius.

they used the crescent even in mosaics for the dome of the rock in the 7th century.
It's a old symbol and has pagan roots.

vid?

i mean send me my address in the email so i can see if its true

They're at least easier to follow than that awful blog.

at this point, no one cares about eu. eu proved to be nothing but an economy boon. russia, iran, turkey, usa never asked eu about their opinion in syria and made a deal within themselves.

during the first day of operation a turkish foreign affairs analyst said "opinion of eu does not matter in this case and frankly no one even asked for it as well". what a time we live in.

i heard from a couple serbians that turks are the best tourists, what do you think about that?

lol.stfu u Russian wannabe

this crescent came with the ottoman empire and has nothing to do with islam.

Kaiserreich konsept art'ı ben çizmedim ama localization'unu yaptım

TAKFIR

We've no intention to reveal our e-mail and indentity. But you'll receive a letter like that.

caseclosedbylewweinstein.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/anthrax-letter.jpg

nice try, how could you possibly know my address?

Why did they use it for the dome of the rock in Jerusalem back in the 7th history?

>you seem like a turk supporter, whats the real reason? i am curious.
Turkey is the key in keeping the ME in check, and only a strong Turkey (and strong Turkey = strong TSK) is able to uphold stability there.
And t.bh I more or less support all the (regional, Russia and USA should fuck off asap) state actors from ((Assad)) to Baghdad, because real states with real militaries are the source of stability, not some meme militias, rebel groups or such of one kind or another. Also muh secularism. Maybe I just like the region’s history, though the current state of affairs is disgustingly sad.
Fuck the Saudis, Qataris and Jews though.

Daily reminder that moon is not islamic symbol

If only things worked out as well on paper.

The PKK have been doing the insurgency game for years. The entire point is to attack the occupying force and invite an asymmetrical response against civilians.

They know they're a pain in the ass to the Peshmerga, but the Peshmerga have repeatedly intervened when the situation looked critical, i.e., the Siege of Kobani.

And can we say that Putin is seriously playing 14 dimensional chess? Everyone now knows that the Russians will do what they say. They also know the Americans will sell them out in a heartbeat. The Americans are going to be completely without allies in the region very soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=1xdxRnpHZPc&bpctr=1472423047

>#Turkey swears to eradicate terrorism from its #Syria border
>"These al-qaeda chaps seem like the proper guys to run the Syrian border :DDD"

Why are Muslims so stupid?

>faylaq al sham
>al qaeda

thats pretty cool. though arab origin history is really interesting as well, you should read more about early islamic arab era and their empire from spain to khorasan and their first contact with turks back in mid 8th century.

though i really prefered the times when region was quite stable and people were in peace. now syria and iraq is basically in ruins and turkey is trying to stay on its feet, even though we succeed so far its tiring and draining all the resources we need to develop further.

i dont know about that but according to wikipidia

"The star and crescent symbol became widely used by Muslim countries in the mid-20th century, in the national flags of various successor states of the Ottoman Empire.[1] By the 1970s, this symbolism was embraced by movements of Arab nationalism or Islamism, such as the proposed Arab Islamic Republic (1974) and the American Nation of Islam (1973).[2] The "Red Crescent" emblem was adopted by volunteers of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) as early as 1877 during the Russo-Turkish War; it was officially adopted in 1929."

mohammed died long before 7th century btw

>Current turkey
>secular

And you seem to forget the gorrillion of islamist militias funded by turkey to cause shit in neighboring countries.

is there any difference?

>le no difference meme xD am i edgy yet?
yes there is, faylaq does not suicide bomb, they dont want to attack america or rule the world with shariah, they are muslim brotherhood

you guys should check;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karamanids

pic related was their flag :DDDD

>they are muslim brotherhood

They deserve the bullet

To the head

that was a real question tho

: ^) Pic related.

The TSK is still at least secular, and hopefully will stay so for the time being. I doubt Erdogan will go for total meme Islamism within the country as of now, in this situation it'd just lead to more trouble.