F

F

Reminder that Mulder and Laura fucked irl

but he confirms audrey never gets her mind back

>By Yule See

Fucking kek. F

>Out of Sand isn't even about Cooper
>it was about Audrey the whole time
>Cooper still gets his mind back and turns out to be EXACTLY the same as he was pre-Lodge
Has there ever been a more glorious time to shout BTFO?

Those who have seen the episode -- is it kino?

They have an intense sex scene together in an episode of the Red Shoe Diaries.

>the revisionist vedderposters already coming out with "W-We were talking about Audrey the whole time not Cooper!"

Just kill yourself already mate

Victory tastes so sweet. Have a rare borderline lewd Kyle to celebrate.

This is eddie vedder owning audrey. Say something nice to him!

hell god no baby damn

It's going to be shit, isn't it /tpg/?

Whoa, why is he dressed just like Cooper?

why are you so upset at eddie vedder LOL

Reminder that Coop never gets his mind back.

post the leaked episode

Almost undoubtedly.

Death Grips have been confirmed to play in final instead of Eddie Vedder, they will play "Inanimate Sensation", it confirms that Cooper never wakes up, pic related is Mr Death Grip

Forget the Coop and Vedder shit. Apparently the rest of the episode kind of sucks?

It's a scene in the Black Lodge intercepted with flashbacks and Eddie Vedder's song that confirms Cooper gets his mind back.

I was thinking of streaming this movie for /tpg/ since it's on Youtube, but all I can stream with is rabbit and I'm worried no one would want to watch it with me.

the whole season sucks dick so
no surprise there

yeah it sounds like trash

Reminder I could never tell Eddie Cheddar and Chris Cornell apart to begin with. My mind is back enough that I don't care a wit.

I don't know it sounds great 2bh.

Thia theory is 100% out of sand.
youtube.com/watch?v=sku0tjnJU0A&feature=youtu.be

>yfw Coop gets his mind back only to die shortly after

>In memory of dale cooper

It's going to be some lame shit in the last five minutes. "Cooper and Laura went to the Palmer house and lived happily ever after, the end"

At this point I'd rather the finale be Laura fucking Coop back into a retard over the course of two hours

Is there a link yet?

it sounds good though

Didn't Sheryl Lee already say she only shot two scenes?

>the vedderfags are already going full contrarian force
kek

yes

this desu.

doesn't really sound that different than any of the other episodes in terms of quality. most of it sounds par for the course.

more mitchums sounds based as fuck

early waifu post

Twin Peaks or FWWM had great endings. There's no reason to think Lynch/Frost won't be able to pull this one off either.

Nope.

GUISE WHAT IF

Carrie Page is some kind of double, like Dougie Jones

kek this. watch out guys, they're gonna shit on the episode hard tomorrow.

wow really makes you think

So what the fucks going on? Some streaming site has the rest of the eps? links? torrents? anything? Is it the fucking germans again?

yeah but we're dealing with people who've been jerking off to their own "theories" for three months now. do you think they'd be able to swallow something that they weren't "CONVINCED" was "100% happening"?

Chrysta Bell admits thats she's a bad actress.
vulture.com/2017/07/twin-peaks-chrysta-bell-tammy-preston-interview.html

I've never heard that anywhere

Uk Nowtv has episode 16, it's impossible to set up an account from outside of the uk, it's impossible to rip it and to stream it, we just have to wait till tomorrow

We're seeing the end result of that right here, right now. Vedderposting wasn't just good natured trolling; there were actually people who were convinced, CONVINCED, that Cooper would stay as Dougie forever even though Kyle and Showtime themselves confirmed that he wouldn't.

I would not be surprised at all if those people turn on Lynch and start screaming that the show is shit just because it dared to bring its main character back whose return was so awaited it's practically the name of the fucking season.

Bringing Laura back to life as a lot of potential to undo FWWM's though especially seeing how the ending to that is Laura sobbing out of happiness at her suffering being over

Britbongs who have the episode could easily post short clips from their phone like the one person who was smart enough to in the last thread, but they won't because they're subhuman retards.

This. I'm a Dougiefag but never expected him to stay forever. Vedderfags OUT.

I just want something fucked to happen (like the ending of Season 2). I know it won't live up to it, though.

Vedderposting is just a funny meme, people taking it seriously are autistic manchildren who genuinely got upset that someone may even joke around the fact that cooper could remain retarded which is just sad

Carrie page

youtube.com/watch?v=sku0tjnJU0A&feature=youtu.be

M8, making Laura some sort of divine White Lodge being already undid FWWM.

How so? She was still gone for 25 years.

working on it now, m8
give me a few minutes

>not being able to tell the difference between a meme and autistic screeching about MUH THEORY
It's easy to tell the Vedderposters who were doing it for fun from the ones who really believed it, and trust me, as someone who's been in these threads from the beginning, there were a lot of them.

Yeah I realized it wasn't just some anons joking once the vedderposter started making literally hundreds of edits of each and every scene with Eddie's face shooped in.

I don't see how people ever though vedderposting was better than waifuposting, or jeffriesposting, or missoulaposting

Reminder nobody plays any songs that confirm that Wally gets his mind back. He thinks about Lewis and his friend Clark, the first caucasians to see this part of the world. His shadow is always with him. Sometimes ahead. Sometimes behind. Sometimes to the left, sometimes to the right.

Thank god at least one of you is decent. Good luck, bro.

you're kidding but someone's gonna make this thread on Reddit and get 587 comments from grandmas saying "OP this was very well thought!"

>How did you shape Tammy’s mannerisms and appearance? Were you ever concerned that she would be fetishized?
Trash. Archive that clickbait shit

What's the point of bringing her back to life? Her best friend is completely gone, her father and cousin are dead, her mother is a wreck possessed, her town's gone to shit, and she's been dead for 25 years and forgotten. What benefit does bringing Laura back achieve? She found peace in death. There's no emotional achievement over that in bringing her back to life.

>that sultry stare
>those fucking eyelashes
>those fat cocksucking lips
goddamn, prime kyle was unreal. it's a shame he aged into such a dad looking motherfucker.

good night sweet prince

If I had to guess, Laura was deemed as "the one" (golden orb thing) and she will be used as the antidote for whatever has possessed Sarah Palmer.

>What's the point of bringing her back to life? Her best friend is completely gone, her father and cousin are dead, her mother is a wreck possessed, her town's gone to shit, and she's been dead for 25 years and forgotten. What benefit does bringing Laura back achieve? She found peace in death. There's no emotional achievement over that in bringing her back to life.

BUT MUH THEORIZ

asshole friend already send me a link to spoiler video on youtube
fucking hell

You completely misunderstood my post. Nothing of which I wrote was theory

you're welcome friend

absolutely nothing. lynch is, like the rest of /tpg/, a huge waifufag and is willing to george lucas up his movie by actually turning her into jesus.

lol no I completely understand. I'm just saying people've been thinking all this for way too long for them to accept that it doesn't make sense.

can we at least wait until the actual thing airs so we know the context? lmao

no, we MUST speculate endlessly about it

Who's the guy in the picture? Hoover?

I'm going to kill you Hans

twin peaks has always been about laura palmer. why are people so butthurt to find out that she *gasp* returns?

love you bro

>What's the point of bringing her back to life?
>her mother is a wreck possessed
You just gave yourself a reason. Sarah is consumed by darkness. Seeing her daughter should awaken the good in her.

Franz Kafka

We knew from the leaks she was returning since like 2015. It's HOW she returns that pisses people off. Obviously if it's shittily done people aren't gonna like it m8.

>mfw "the return" wasn't about the show, but about the return of laura to life
fucking palmer'd

"yet I live"

hm what a cool way to say that the tragedy still haunts the town and set in motion a chain of even- NOPE LAURA IS LITRLY ALIVE LOLZ

Prove that
>her best friend is completely gone

Haven't seen one iota of evidence suggesting that Donna is "completely gone"

reviewbrah

why undo her whole arc just to resolve a plot point that wasn't even relevant until this season?

A: because Lynch couldn't think of a better way to do it

Sounds like CoopKino is back on the menu, boys.

does she return as Laura or a "you look like my cousin" Maddie character?

It's a reminder that the agents under Cole's command must be loyle to their capo

If the leaks earlier today hadn't happened nobody would be mad right now. I hope the british are happy.

this is never gonna actually fucking leak is it

>Kyle was in a movie based off a Kafka novel as posted here

What could it mean

Eff

me

I've spent the past 3 hours with people in rabbit trying to find a way to get this to work on Sky Go and it isn't. It still uses fucking silverlight, all you can use is Internet Explorer.

Only way I can think of is if someone saved it to their box and got it onto their pc. sorry,