Actor says TRUMP should die in a grease fire

Haha he called you out

>Donald Trump’s compassionate and sincere outreach to black voters seems to have failed with at least one of them: Academy Award-winning actor, producer, and director Don Cheadle. Cheadle, who won a Best Picture Oscar for producing Crash and was nominated for Best Actor for his performance in Hotel Rwanda, was incensed at Trump’s wildly offensive response to the death of NBA star Dwyane Wade’s cousin, which, according to Trump, was “just what I have been saying,” whatever that means. Cheadle responded to the tweet by calling the new face of the Republican Party “truly a POS.”

>(The Donald Trump tweet Cheadle links to above is no longer there—Trump deleted it because, in addition to sounding unusually sociopathic even for the avatar of the Republican Party’s white nationalist base, he misspelled Wade’s name. He immediately reposted a corrected version.) Cheadle may have moved beyond insults into the realm of Secret Service investigations in his next tweet, however, encouraging Trump to “die in a grease fire.”

>Cheadle then spent the next few hours engaging with Twitter users coming to Trump’s defense, from wildly inaccurate estimates of his net worth, To speculations about his diet, To straightforward racism.

>While the utility of talking to Trump supporters on Twitter is, let’s say, questionable, Cheadle’s tweets are an example of the increasingly frank descriptions Donald Trump is inspiring. Last Sunday, Cher called him “a fucking idiot” at a Clinton campaign event; in June, Senator Elizabeth Warren called him a “thin-skinned racist bully.” Nevertheless, as Trump assured his mostly-white audience, he anticipates winning 95 percent of the black vote in his 2020 re-election bid, which, given the polls, will presumably take place in a Good Bye, Lenin!-style Oval Office mock-up built in the basement of Trump Tower by his children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rpfTQfGXVFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God damn it. I liked him in hotel rwanda and house of lies. Now hes just another gullible negro

wow

oh wow

This is the stuff civil service investigates no?

Is this the bloke that ruined Iron Man

Yes.

Is something bad going to happen to him soon?

>as Trump assured his mostly-white audience

The majority vote in America is white.

I thought that said dave chappell and got disappointed. turns out it is a literal who

>Another dumb Hollywood piece of shit that believes the Trump folklore that he stalks the borders at night eating unsuspecting Mexicans and farts out racial slurs

Why should I care?

literally who?

This bullshit is getting out of hand.

Like, this fracturing of the country is going to end badly no matter who wins.

yes.

>Calls Trump offensive
>Continues to wish death on him by grease fire

Why are niggers so primitive?

Yet another Hollywood dipshit whose products I now avoid.

I thought so too. This is the guy that plays the token Black character on shows.

>hahaha!
>trump mispelled his name!
>negro's name is misspelled
>they giggle at trump for spelling it correctly

thanks, department of education

>actor says things
>I should care about it because reasons

Sage.

How very eloquent, Don Cheadle.

No actor is willing to ruin their career by promoting a republican. You know who controls Hollywood.

Black people are so fucking stupid, Trump isn't racist. If he were his racism would be towards Latinos not coons. I just love how blacks make nonblack issues about themselves. Fuck off niggers nobody gives a hit about you, you're not important.

When will the secret service speak with him?

Good.

>tells someone to die in a fire

Hehehehe he le called you out xD

Die in a fire, homoshit

Me: 1
Faggot OP: a big fat 0 just like him

Probably wont get in trouble, because he said
>go die in a grease fire
Rather than
>i will kill you in a grease fire
One is free speech, the other is a thread against a presidential candidate.

he's a true black african man
I assume is IQ is somewhere around 80, which is shocking. The man is essentially a middle school child and it's so easy to tell.

The tolerant left strikes again for peace.

>Trump isn't racist
>Black people are so fucking stupid
>Fuck off niggers
This is why Trump voters are scum

>fracturing of the country
>niggers
>the country

top kek.

Who is this Negro? And why should anybody care for what he has to say?

Burgers and their sick celebrity culture

Wanna go green Donald? Huh?!

What an ignorant, lot information man. He's clearly not very smart. Sad!

Don Cheadle looks like a chocolate covered raisin, talks as relevant banter as well.

I guess he really would be pro-registration if he was War Machine. Fucking bootlicker.

Whats he gonna use the grease from his head to start the fire?

youtube.com/watch?v=rpfTQfGXVFk

>you can tell people to die in a greasefire
>but you can't say le mean racist things ;p

the liberal media is so hypocritical. these idiots need to be unbiased in their shitty articles for once.

chappelle loves trump

>Hotel Rwanda Jealous of Trump Tower

I want his BBC in my wife

>die in a grease fire

Hey, that's my go to for telling people to fuck off in an extreme way. You can't steal that from me.

Proof that Finns aren't white

Yeah, I liked him too. Now I'll boycott anything he ever does, shame.