So was this solid evidence that despite women complaining about abuse and rape...

So was this solid evidence that despite women complaining about abuse and rape, that they actually want to be abused and raped (just not by you)?

it's fiction, lad

>>r9k

>Missing the point

It's not really rape when they consent.
Also the sex in this movie is completely tame. But what would you expect.

>Also the sex in this movie is completely tame. But what would you expect.

Is it more hardcore in the book?

I never read the books. It's just that the movie is completely for normies.

No, you absolute cuck, rough sex and BDSM are not abuse or rape when it's consensual, it's pretty much the opposite.

>when it's consensual

I'm pretty sure she says no to him multiple times in the story, mate...

No doesn't mean no when you are RPing. You agree on a different safeword.

Wow well done user you worked out literally the most basic aspect of sex

Painfully clear you're a virgin hahah

Hahah

women actually do like rape

80% of women orgasm during it

Pro-tip: women want to be dominated by men in bed... but only by attractive (psychically, financially, etc.) men, not losers

Christian Grey was some young handsome guy who also happened to be a billionaire.

The sex scenes in those movies were vanilla as fuck, the only rough stuff was when he slapped her not so hard on her ass a couple of times.

No, it is solid evidence that the rumours of something sexy and sulfurous about this film were a great marketing strategy and that everyone who read the book or saw the film fell for it, excepting it would blow their mind.
But what happens inside is mostly psycho-sentimental dwelling and side stories.
Howtofuckanaudienceintheass.jpeg

Where do you get those stats kek

Rape? No.

Dominated by a hot and wealthy guy? Yes. She wants to be so desired that he can't help himself.

women lvoe bdsm
women love orgies
women love orgasms

I raped my ex girlfriend when she told me she wanted to break up with me. Well, as close as you can legally get to raping someone.

I had a psychotic break and started saying horrible, degrading things to her; she started to sob hysterically but I told her to get undressed and fucked her while she continued to cry.

She did everything I told her to and never said no.

I feel bad about it now.

Keep fapping, idiot.

Lol a psychotic break...you guys are hilarious.

I have BPD and PTSD.

She was 21, I was 30 and she was a sheltered WOW obsessed introvert.

I really regret it.

it's literally a physical reaction

i could tie you up and forcefully shove a vibrator up your ass and make you cum, does that mean you liked it?

I obviously never read that drivel, but I heard it's real extreme BDSM shit.

Depends, post your picture and an updated list of your financial assets first.

kek

Yes. 100%. women want to be abused and degraded by some guy that looks like pic related, not some pencil neck mouthbreather cuck. studies show women only have orgams when the guy has an attractive face.

Yes.

Women, by biology and nature, benefit from being submissive and being able to switch 'soulmate'.

My gf has orgasms all the time and I'm a fat uggo