PEAK

BEAUTY

Fuck off with all the GoT threads

kill yourself, nigger

Keeping it alive

fuck off cuck

Has the episode leaked?

Can this season be saved at all?

Obvious false flag from Sup Forums. You need to try harder.

dany

First for Preston hates white men (and jews).

>everyone who disagrees with me is le Sup Forums boogeymang BECAUSE I SAID SO XDDD XDDD XDDD XDDD XDDD XDDD XDDD XDDD
>everyone who disagrees with ME IS LE FALSEFLAG BOOGEYMANG BECAUSE I SAID SOOOOOOO ;_____; ;:______;;;;_______________;:;;;;;:______
killyourself you NIGGERKIKE

Based danyposter.

You can pass on/have a last name without being a part of a house. He also took the sigil of the Durrandons, which means he didn't have one before.
What place in planetos has lords without sigils? It's more likely he just had a last name that did not belong to any house.

dany

Nice purple eyes and silver/blonde eyebrows there, Daenerys """Targaryen""".

>Rhaenys surrounded herself with comely young men. It was rumored that she also entertained some in her bedchambers.[5] Rhaenys gave birth to Aegon's eldest son, Aenys, in 7 AC. However, Aenys was weak and sickly as a young child;[9] He cried often and refused to nurse from wet nurses, nursing only at his mother's breast.[10] This caused rumors that he had not been fathered by Aegon, but possibly by one of the singers and mummers Rhaenys associated with.
>When the queen regent returned to the Eyrie she found her son sitting on Visenya's lap asking if he could ride the dragon with Visenya. Visenya afterward bent both knees.
>Aegon the "Conqueror"

More like Aegon the Cuckold

>Jon Snow is a Targaryen
NO
If he's Eddard Targaryen's bastard, then he should be a Blackfyre.

BOW YOU WHOOOOOOOOOOOOORREEEESSSSS

>Daenerys has blonde hair and blue eyes
>Lannisters have blonde hair and blue eyes
Really activates my wife's son.

What if Dawn is sentient?

SURROUNDED BY COMELY YOUNG MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Lannisters have green eyes. The characters and, it seems, the actors.

>You can pass on/have a last name without being a part of a house

Like who?

>He also took the sigil of the Durrandons, which means he didn't have one before.

Or just mean he wanted a more peaceful transition to being the new House in power and did admire Argilac like he said.

Robert posting has saved GoT threads

I'M SURROUNDED BY LANNISTERS

Targs are natural cucks. Aerys' wife Rhaelle confided in Tywin, it's why he gave her earlier knowledge of him coming over to King's Landing, so she can flee so he isn't a kinslayer due to killing his own children Viserys and Daenerys.

why is sanser wearing that bdsm chain thing?

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS THIS IS COUNTRY
WHAT DO YOU SAY, NED? JUST YOU, ME AND A FEW TAVERN WHOOOOOOOOOOORES TO WAAAAAARM OUR BEDS IN THE NIGHT?

>His name is Aegon. Aegon Targaryen.
I wish I was joking.

>kicks your pussy

where's the leak? i know one of you faggots have it.

What if Dawn gets pleasure from being used to kill people, embedding their souls in it's mass to vitalize itself, feasting on their screams and relishing in their torment?

If we get everything that's mentioned in the leaks I don't get why the episode is supposedly 80 minutes long. How long can they stretch the wight presentation in King's Landing? Will the flashbacks to Rhaegar and Lyanna have substantial screentime.

>Daenerys is literally fighting a war just to put another Lannister on the throne
REALLY activates my wife's boyfriend (open relationship, don't judge)

Right here my friend.

C U C K MY KINGDOM INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY AUNT-WIFE'S DOTHRAKI COCK

HUMILIATION

NO INDEPENDENCE

DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF MY LORDS NOW PREFER SANSA

>Cersei offers him independence and to recognise his title
>noh
>instead I will bend to Dany and betray everything my people fought for

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF JONFAGS

POSTING THIS IN EVERY SINGLE THREAD UNTIL THE EPISODE AIRS

AFAIK Emilia doesn't use purple eye contacts because they hurt her eyes. About eyebrows, D&D just don't care anymore.

>Will the flashbacks to Rhaegar and Lyanna have substantial screentime.
Yes, it's a pretty long scene.

Pretty much. Tywin cucked the Targaryen line out of existence while Robert killed the few remaining ones left.

I've been hoping for an eventual fan edit where they fix that by just layering it on somehow, although the show turned so shit it doesn't matter anymore

no they don't

There's literally NOTHING wrong with this scene.

Where is the leak

>this is considered screenwriting

How will Daenerys react to not being the rightful Queen but Jon being the rightful King? Will she get down on her knees or will she freak out and cling to her 100 titles?

Well said, kind r/Jonerys comrade! Three cheers for the cuck in the North, and his wife's son too!

The cuck in the North!

The cuck in the North!

The cuck in the North!

The cuck in the North!

The cuck in the North!

The cuck in the North!

>Preston is not a Marxist he just knows things!
>Sees marxist undertones in the story which is about decline of feudalism and rise of centralized power

>walk into your own room
>see this
What do you do?

Unironically on team Cersei now. They made the rest so retarded it's impossible to take them seriously. It's just sad that for plot convenience they have Jaime leave NOW (and for thei child), because if they really had to do it they could've done it three season ago and more organically, without this cuck bullshit.

They want to portray Cersei as cartoonishly evil (they have characters point out how EVIL and TERRIBLE she is every episode, but what did she do that was so different from any other?) though honestly her plan doesn't sound as retarded as what the Danycuck Brigade is cooking.
Bobby B was right, you don't win wars with honor, but Jon doesn't even have that. He betrayed the Northern Lords in a wink, even after a fair proposal.

I guess Jon Baratheon and Daenerys Lannister could just restore the old House Baratheon of King's Landing.

>not being the rightful Queen but Jon being the rightful King?
No idea, since Jon is bastard of some Targ fucking shit that was overthrown long time ago and has no claim, unlike Stannis rightful king of Westeros

What's the REAL reason we haven't seen modern Howland Reed?

180 degrees and walk out

Let's discuss a what-if. Let's say GRRM had actually been on schedule with the books and the previous seasons had followed said books as faithfully as they could.

For the final season, would it be best to release the final book before or as season 8 airs (perhaps before the finale)? I'm just curious what a writer would think is the best course of action in that situation with wanting to surprise readers/viewers in mind.

Jon doesn't care about ruling so it will be Daenerys who rule. Bobby B let council to rule Westeros, Jon will let Dany to do that.

Put those candles out, they're a fire hazard

Release Season 8 finale, then the book a week after.

can you post all pages for new episode please

>Northern Lords
They sold off his brother. Fuck the North Cucks.

imgur.com/a/GM2xk

Just skip to the end, and scroll up.

Jonerysfags are THIS retarded.

Mance Rayder, Tycho Nestoris, Tormund Giantsbane, Illyrio Mopatis, to name some big ones.
All have last names, none of which align them with any house. Families, maybe, but that's not what a house is.

Also there is zero reason to believe that peasants are disallowed from having more than one name in Westeros, and I really doubt much of Essos gives a shit either.

>tfw GRRM will die before releasing the last books and what we'll get instead is a novelization of the TV show, with all the inconsistencies quickly wrapped up in the first few chapters

Are you shitters actually watch the show ?

Cersei would have NEVER kept her promise

>calculated the dany response time to jon and his party being in trouble
>it would take a minimum of 8 days from gendry starting to run to her finding the party
>8 days only counts if she finds Jon as soon as she flies over crasters
>JUST TURN OFF YOUR BRAIN LOL

thanks m8

I AM HERE TO END WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAR POSTING

>Whatever, keep your North
I don't see why not.

Jonarya or Jonerys, bros?

In Danyfags' dreams

Danny fags on fucking suicidewatch.

>wanting Jon to be even more cucked
The absolute state of Jonerysfags.

truth

>yet they complain about Jamie and Cersei even thought Twincest is the best Wincest

People who like her are cucks themselves.

This fucking bitch. I love her.

>this could have been prevented if they just had her follow them out of her own concerns instead of waiting for a raven to get to her

I've no idea why they even went without her anyway. And someone here suggested it would have made more sense if Cersei suggested that she be shown proof instead of Tyrion. It would have made sense for her to want to send some of her enemies into a dangerous situation, and if they were lying about the "army of the dead" she at least bought some time.

Jonarya is book canon and Jonerys is show canon, and since books>>>>show you know exactly what the right answer is

Kill her

>thinking the world post-feudalism can be described as non-centralized
I guess the French Parliament was communist. Thanks for the polisci lesson, user.

Lannisters since Season 1 never gave a shit about the North. Cersei especially hated it and wouldn't want to have anything to do with ruling it. It's clear she's tearing down old Targaryen traditions and starting anew. Hence her Queensguard wearing all black BDSM armor and her not having a small council. She's basically continuing the turn of the kingdoms under her command into an absolute monarchy, something started by Joffrey and Stannis. It'll be finished with King Euron, the first of his name.

/ourqueen/ and the only one I would bend the knee too, Jon is a fool

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHHH Dany posters are back, agghhhh Davos help

lizard eyes

aaagghhhh

Azor Edric

When you point out the hypocrisy it's just a "bu-bu-but they're good! They didn't even know each other! And they're Targaryens so it's cool!!". But literally people are against twincest because it's gross, no amount of backtracking they're doing now will change how this was used in the past. The main issue was that they're siblings, not that they're "evil".

you just KNOW

What the fuck are Kit's proportions?

what did freefolk mean by this?

She literally sent a letter earlier this season telling Jon to bend the knee or suffer the fate of all traitors. He and Sansa are the enemies to the North she was talking about.

She never wanted to help them mate. Her getting the Golden Company beforehand proves that. More troops to kill her enemies

Haven't watched this shit in a few years. Last thing i remember was Littlefinger droping Lysa out of the plane.
Any hope he'll get away with everything or is the show railroading him into "bad guy plan falls apart" thing.

>series ends with a cheesy asspull
>cheesy one liner as the character looks at the camera
>freeze frame
>seinfeld bassline starts

user, Cersei canonically doesn't give a flying fuck about the north. Ironically, Dany is the biggest threat to their independence, not Cersei, and Jon cucked all the lords without even thinking about it.

>Not Cercei
Of course the only person with self-respect enough to not immediately slave themselves to a powerful person is the villain. Just like the Lannister soldiers and Tarly.
Who needs well written conflict when you can just have a character slap people with their big dick and everyone's cool with it.

>and who
>are you