UK now that the dust settled, give us back our fucking Norman islands in Normandy coast...

UK now that the dust settled, give us back our fucking Norman islands in Normandy coast. It belongs to us and I want that Henry Cavill has the french nationality

Attached: 1467387587875s.jpg (205x246, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moverdb.com/british-vs-american-english/
youtube.com/watch?v=RrTSYhGtaqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never

Attached: 146113762260165.png (328x309, 45K)

how about you give back Normandy to the UK?

The native language of Normandy is literally a french dialect.

The lingua franca of Earth is English.

Yeah fuck you about that.

Please, don't be upset.

Lets give thanks to the English language for allowing you to communicate your "fuck you" to me.

don't those islands rely on offshore banking because they're outside usual uk law? france doesn't give it's territories special status like that

Its American actually. Only desert islands inbreds and yourselves speak that fag talk.

There's no such language as 'American'.

Don't be bitter.

I'm pretty sure that North American English is taught only in East Asia and the Philippines, British is the standard in most countries 2bh pham

I'm feeling generous, user, how about a trade? Aquitaine, Calais and Normandy for the islands. You might have a bit of trouble keeping the peace, though, as the islanders have long since submitted to the superior Anglo culture and they won't appreciate the step down.

Let's trade!

Attached: lost English land.png (900x1031, 178K)

Gib Brittany

What are saying stop talkin that fag talk and speak American.

On pourrait parler en français mais vous seriez trop bĂȘtes pour me comprendre

>france doesn't give it's territories special status like that

Attached: db39fe16-a66d-4969-864b-af2a7ac4b02b.jpg (960x882, 59K)

Have you spent a lot of time teaching English in Asia?

moverdb.com/british-vs-american-english/

I'm pretty sure you have no idea what you're talking about.

They're two dialects of the same language, and there are even different dialects of British and American English.

Attached: british-v-american-english.png (720x361, 36K)

What? No, just common knowledge.

As a side note, memes apart, it really surprised me how much are people in Rouen are so obsessed with Jeanne d'Arc. You can literally find something about her in every street, shit's obsessive.
And the suburbs of Rouen do look kinda English, with red bricks and stuff.

Are you literally retarded? Where did I say that they're two different languages?

And if anything that maps proves that I was right, I just didn't include the Americas, but British is the standard in most educational systems around the world.

>Arthur of Brittany
>King of England

BRITON'D

Yes there is
youtube.com/watch?v=RrTSYhGtaqw

Bretons in Brittany were literally refugees from Britain tho

Shit, sorry. I misread what you wrote and thought you were disagreeing with me.

Attached: 1465858558781.jpg (364x457, 78K)