PEGIDA leader and his family from a pub

It has begun:
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/28/watch-pegida-uk-leader-tommy-robinson-harrased-police-watching-football-three-young-chilren/

>Mr Robinson asked why he was being asked to leave, to which an officer replied: “The situation is, because of the lesson’s we’ve learned in the past, we know that if certain groups stay within the city, they’re causing violence. […] There’s going to be a likelihood of violence if a group stays here from this match.”

>The party then elected to leave but were followed down the road by four officers who told Mr Robinson “we’re following you and there’s no way out of that,” causing his two children, both aged under 10, to cry in terror.

youtube.com/watch?v=uVOGpdAz7Lk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1X8UZlWi5Ow
youtube.com/watch?v=BtlIF5Q6iXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jBwLrY0sY7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've lost respect for the Brits. Their love affair with Islam is alarming.

if you can watch this video without finding anything wrong, you are too far gone. Your blood is 100% koolaid.

So why did they tell him to leave...?

because he was part of a group that had the potential to cause violence.

RACE WAR NOW, SACRIFICE MERKEL TO Kek, DESTROY EU, MAKES MOONMAN THE NEW NATIONAL ANTHEM...

becuase muh evil racist

Mr Robinson was acting and shouting like an autistic retard in front of his children and police. Why would anyone try to prove his point by raising a voice in public in order to gain attention and get on cops nerves and create potentially dangerous situations for other people around him at that exact moment? What is he? A dindu?

In USA he would have been tased for getting on cop's nerves.

It is his fault his children are crying. Good riddance.

If you're watching a sporting event at a restaurant with your kids and a squad of four police officers shows up to force you to leave because they're upset about your politics then yeah that's a time when it's socially acceptable to cause a scene.

>Same pathetic bootlickers in every thread

This. Kill yourselves, bootlickers. It'll be more unpleasant for you if I have to do it.

What does that mean though... is there no real reason?

How can they do that if so?

Funny you say that.
Someone tried to kill Merkel this week in Czech Republic.

Unfortunally the guy was arrested before he could do anything to that bitch.

Well any owner can refuse to serve a customer, its part of the free market.
Just like that cafe that refuses to serve a headscarfed women in france.

this is the most fucked up things i've seen on pol in a while

> restaurant
It is a sports pub. If you have caused trouble before and now you are bringing your children you deserve what you get.

> but we are greenstreet hooligans

I can see that nobody of you has any kids. And none of you know how to play smart using judicial system in your favor.

Pro tip : if you shout and behave aggressively in front of other people and law enforcement your arguments are automatically invalidated.

So you should be the ones to off yourselves because you will serve no purpose in the coming race war.

You clearly didn't read the article

Either ignorant or a shill.
In any event, off yourself to be honest with you famalam.

Neither will you by defending police who are terrorizing citizens for their political beliefs.

Look at his flag.

If he had not done that they still have have forced him to leave. No mater how he acted he would have been molested by those officers anyway. They had motive other then actually enforcing the law to help people, thus they are in the wrong.

are you retarded the owner wasn't kicking him out the police were? did you not watch the video because you were too busy backing your 1998 nissan tin can over a three year old multiple times to make sure you dont have to pay his medical bills for the rest of his life?

The police were not called, in fact the security guard came over to tell the cops the guy wasn't bothering anyone.

> defending the police

If you use your brain and read carefully, you would see that in no way I was defending the police.

Yes, so If they would have done that , why go all out drama and make your children cry?

If you know that you'll be kicked out anyway, get out, don't cause trouble and file a complaint. But no, you go all apeshit, make your kids cry by your erratic behavior . Now you have even less possibility to file a legal complaint - because you acted like a dick.

If you use your brain and read carefully, you would see that in no way I was defending the police.

I think you are the one who should use your brain and read what you yourself wrote, because you did indeed defend those police officers and attacked/victim blamed a man who was having a family outing with his children.

>Don't question police harrasing citizens for their political views

>be a good little citizen and do what they say even when they're wrong

>oh and pick up that can citizen

>So you should be the ones to off yourselves because you will serve no purpose in the coming race war.

You don't want a race war, you are already waving the white flag, gas yourself

you are so hollow inside this shit is hard to read

>literal thought police
incredible

Western civilization is crumbling before our eyes.

This video is absurd

>you're with a group of people who have been identified as potentially to be involved in violence
>my daughter is five, my son is seven, and my daughter is nine

what the FUCK is wrong with these people

well shit, cant argue with those trips

Leftism.
You niggas better elect that crazy blonde dude otherwise Netherlands will go downhill like everybody elses.

We laughed at how 1984 could never happen and then this happens.

You are calling me hollow?
I am explaining why his behavior was wrong and how he should handle the situation, knowing that he has a camera and he could post the footage on the internet. If he wasn't acting as a retard but calmly talked to police he would have garnered more people on his side. But because he shouts and creates a situation where other society members could feel endangered because of his actions, I don't see how could he get many people on his side except for you puberty ridden teens whose only trigger is loud voices and over the top lines.

What have you done in analyzing this video and giving some tips and tricks how to prepare for such a situation or solve the problem?

Literally no advice whatsoever. Only dull pewdiepie like reactions

> muh freedom
> muh police state
> muh sharia
> fuck da police

And after that you have the audacity to call me hollow. You should grow up famalam

>get out, don't cause trouble
>don't go apeshit
I must ask what constitutes "going apeshit" in Latvia, because voicing anger and demanding an explanation for a police officer's order isn't it by most standards. In fact most police officers will not hesitate to say why they are doing something. Frankly the conduct of the police indicates that they wanted to harass this man rather than actually enforce any sort of law, if he was really causing threats of violence they would just arrest him, but they didn't because they knew that would cause scrutiny and a paper trail.

Also he didn't make his kids cry, I'd say that was the four uniformed men who showed up to harass them on a family outing.

He already has enough people on his side. The lines have already been drawn and it's pretty clear what side you're on.

>if you argue back, they win!

fuck off cuck

At least we still have white people that aren't in the minority. America is a hot bed of mixed race of whites spics chinks and niggers, so your opinion on race is irrelevant

>I am explaining why his behavior was wrong and how he should handle the situation,

You're so full of shit I can smell it across an ocean.

You're defending police harassing a man of their own volition (they were not called or sent to remove him, and security even told them he wasn't causing problems) in front of his fucking family because of his political views.

He was shouting because they refused to allow him a chance to speak civilly, they came in and forcibly removed him for absolitely NO good reason, and you're defending them for it.

That's downright victim blaming right there.

Fucking Europeans give America shit for their police constantly meanwhile they're literally defending thought police on their own damn continent.

islam isn't a race you helmet

You don't raise your voice. It is as simple as that. And if you know you are being kicked out anyways I don't see why would you escalate the situation. Especially with your children. They wouldn't follow you if you didn't shout and rage for 15 minutes.

> throwing fingers
> not knowing any legal action options
> only knows how to voice anger and throw punches

I don't even know why I am wasting my time with you people here.

Underated post. Bongs WHAT IN THE FUCK is wrong with your country? You can't stand for censure, harrassment, and censorship.

Wow....

Jesus H. Christ. Dear old dad has reached dementia tier

Time to put him in a home. Let's go angl bros, we got work to do!

I will ask you a simple question. I hope you can answer it without involving any 1984 , police state theory, cuck shit.

You are with your kids. This situation happens. You know you will be kicked out anyway.

What would you do in that exact situation?

>You don't raise your voice. It is as simple as that.

>just do what the police tell you to do and you'll be okay if you defend yourself your enemies win!

you're right 'famalam' i should grow up! i've definitely learned my lesson and after rewatching the video i learned that this big scawy waycist has no right to be in a public setting with his children because he could cause disorder!

Send the wife and kids away and remonstrate with them man to man. How fucking pathetic does it look if you're forced to slink away with the women and children.

Pls someone tell me there is going to be a lawsuit .
If not i "might" know a way to find out the officer's names.

Sounds like a good enough reason to ban muslims and niggers, then.

kek has also lost respect for the Brits

>What would you do in that exact situation?

Stand up for my rights because I haven't done anything wrong.

I'm not a little bitch who's going to bend over and hand them some lube just because they wear a fucking blue shirt and a badge.

Police in my country don't have the authority to forcibly remove you from private property if you are not breaking laws or had them called on you because of obnoxious behavior.

How can I not involve police state shit when police removing you from places because of your political beliefs is the textbook definition of a police state.

But you come from an ex-soviet shithole so I can't really expect you to understand the concept of rights or freedoms.

>do that for party members but ignore muslims
Is this a joke?

Well, PEGIDA is Haram, so...

The true redpill is that he is feeling the Same discrimination against him, his Family and his children by the Police As in the same way his racist policies are discriminating minorities that have to fear for their children in the Same way he has to now.
Ironic.
But of course he's just a stupid british low life prick who doesn't get that.

The ultimate welfare trash car is a Pontiac Sunfire

>you also got problems so your opinion is irrelevant

that's like the most female stupid answer you could give.
if that is how you solve problems you are already done...
that's the same shit as when muslims say but muh christianity is also bad and then really think they ended the argument but in reality everybody with more than two brain cells just thinks you are stupid

Except the police have literally never done this to Muslims/nogs and would be crucified by the press if they did.

Minorities have no feelings Muhammad

Because police go after muslims for their beliefs even if they have not acted in any way that could be regarded as violent or otherwise having a negative impact on the world around them whatsoever.

Sure, dude. Life must be great in fantasyland.

dude i don't know what is wrong but the last 2 days you only get such stupid answers or read them it's like arguing with stupid edgy 12 year olds who have literally no experience with the real world at all.

Wut?

youtube.com/watch?v=1X8UZlWi5Ow

> stand up for my rights

Still didn't say how.

Actually the only and only logical answer here was this Which proves that most of you (except for that user) are irresponsible young people that wouldn't care about your own children and would be ready to resort to any means to prove your point including taking your kids to a complete Muslim infested shithole pub and then using them as a shield and 'proof' that police is bad.

If I was to prove a point I would never ever in the first place take them to such a pub , but instead I would go alone or with pals and if that kind of situation happened I would raise my voice and record this shit and gather as much attention as possible.

But it looks like to you

1. > muh political beliefs
2. > safety of your children

I meant this for you

I am off now. It is late here

undesirables stay packed in the shitty areas of shitty cities in shitty states.
i havent seen a non white person in a few months.
and yes i have a job / leave the house

Last I checked it was the muslims entering a country, taking welfare money, raping people and killing crowds.

>this defensive about your entire country cucking to islam

Don't fall for bait goys. Where are we here, on Reddit?
Nice Video of Birmingham btw. I've been to Newcastle last year, at least the thugs there are white trash.

For now

>So why did they tell him to leave...?
Because the police are the force of the state, and the state doesn't like that some citizens have views that don't align with the elites.

He's a muslim himself, Germoney is full of roaches.

you are literally a shill and you are not very talented. you will think about it alot when you grow old.

I know what your next reply will be

I would get arrested to prove a point. I would push the fuckers to actually arrest me and charge me and bring me before a court of law because such a bullshit charge would eventually be thrown out and it would give my kids a healthy dose of disrespect for the police.

I've never seen a Muslim ever

>Still didn't say how.

Because it would depend on the context of the situation I'm involved in and who I have with me.

But once again I don't live in a police state where police can go onto private property and forcibly remove me because of my political ideas so unless that changes it's not a situation I need worry about.

>I'd rather let myself be pushed around in front of my wife and my wifes kids and lose their respect rather than stand up for myself

You have absolutely no grounds to ask people not to call you a cuck.

>If I was to prove a point I would never ever in the first place take them to such a pub

He wasn't trying to prove any points you fucking retard he was taking his family out for dinner.

Pubs and restaurants in the UK are essentially the same thing, pubs have family nights and kids meals/menus.

This is why there are so few smart and dedicated people on the right. You will literally get chased out of town and lose your business and social life.

ok

>I'm in over my head so I'm going to leave before I embarrass myself further.

>yes good goyim, don't question the authority, just do as you're told :^)))))))
Fuck off

Overtone window
It's hard for two paradigms to exist at once

bmp

>It's hard for two paradigms to exist at once
Considering the amount of cognitive dissonance that can be tolerated these days, i would think it was easier than ever.

I would call the cops.

why are you bumping? the retard who started this thread bailed

He's like a walking Mohammed cartoon.
Muslims get violent when he's around so the best course of action, in fact the only possible course of action, is to stop him from being around.

He was a muslim?

Look at how he causes this muslim to become violent.

Tommy should be banned.

1:45

youtube.com/watch?v=BtlIF5Q6iXQ

>all those cops to harrass three adults and seven kids
>not a single fucking cop stood up for the 1,400+ raped children in Rotherham
>Rotherham rapes and grooming still continue
>but Tommy Robinson is the problem

The world has gone mad.

He was with his kids. As distressed as his kids were about the four pigs following them, how traumatic would it have been for their father to get arrested?

If you watch the video, he says his kids are downstairs.

You are fucking disgusting britain, always were and always will be. I guess some things never change. You are the literal epitome of cancer. From a oppresive world empire to being the literal biggest cucks on the planet. Just fucking end it already brit cuck you dont deserve to breathe.

i'm retarded

I thought Brexit was supposed to start the uncuckening, what happened?

Aren't British police notorious pussies? They don't even have guns. Tell them to sod off

youtube.com/watch?v=jBwLrY0sY7Y

>“The situation is, because of the lesson’s we’ve learned in the past, we know that if certain groups stay within the city, they’re causing violence. […] There’s going to be a likelihood of violence if a group stays here from this match.”

And yet Muslims can stay?

It's difficult to reconcile the two situations, and I don't understand why more people don't speak up. I want to see the Brits regain their boldness and valor, not succumb to bizarro political correctness

That's the British people protesting Muslims raping 1400+ British children that the police were complicit in covering up

Im fucking fuming. I want a war.

This

Britcucks ruined Europe for the past 100 years and now everyone is going to have to work to repair the fallout after they bail ship. Not only that but they provide sanctuary for the Rothschilds and other Jews when Hitler tried to arrest them in WW2