Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2OU4pAqt59g
youtu.be/7szWvBbrUkI?t=7m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4UjywNCbY8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a race war obviously

the future of white children won't secure itself. - Stefan Molymeme

To receive a tithe of donations from everyone in the world voluntarily because his philosophical world led to a peaceful society. This peaceful society would have no states, all low IQ races would be ostracised out of the gene pool and kids would never get spanked.

anarchy.
his brainwashed alt-right followers are playing straight into his hands.

An cap society without roads

distraction, making sure people stay divided. that's why he pushes so hard with all different kinds of divisions in the society: blacks vs whites, high IQ vs low IQ, christianity vs. islam, as well as inciting people to cut off from their family. he is a controlled opposition whose role is to ensure people keep fighting with one another, so that they do not see the big picture, they don't see the true enemy. it's us vs. the globalists, and it's against that we should stay united, contrary to what stefan molenoux preaches

but his canadian

to exploit the gullible alt-right for his own benefit

To have an argument

nigger-free society

youtube.com/watch?v=2OU4pAqt59g

This poster is a globalist shill. With one hand he gives himself credibility by denouncing the enemy (to which he belongs), but with the other hand he strikes an asset and a ally in the war against globalism. Do not fall for his lack of arguments and sophist tricks.

isnt he ancap?

Making money off of Youtube.

You could try watching some of his videos instead of just listening to memes.

>whats his end goal?

He's pretty open about it. He wants to make the world smarter so they can make better decisions and not repeat the same mistakes about the past. One of the ways he wants to do this is by advocating peaceful parenting, since spanking is linked to lower IQ. Another way is by bringing philosophy to a wider audience and having conversations that the mainstream media isn't able or willing to have about a wide variety of topics.

To save the western world.

We should be glad we have people like this on our side. How can the leftists even win? They can't.

We are standing right now in the very start of a REVOLUTION that will change the western world forever. How cannot people see this? It's as clear as day.

The fire is not even rising... it's a fucking chain reaction going on

Victory is clear

Not an argument

I listen to quite a bit of his stuff, and he already kind of admitted an-cap wont work everywhere in all the populations

How long before he starts advocating for eugenics ?
Will he get kicked of youtube then?

He's pro humanity not cannibalizing itself

>eugenics

Imagine if there was no ww2

The white population would have been at least 10 IQ points smarter today on average...

The war fucked us all

The complete and utter annihilation of the nation of Israel, the systematic genocide of every jewish child, woman and man, along with their sympathizers, and the ushering of a new era of Aryan domination.

Imagine if Germany had succeeded, would a totalitarian autocracy be worth not having Jews in power?

what do you mean? I'm not a shill. Moleneux is a liar, he was caught lying many times. in the topics about races as well.

let me give you an example. anytime he speaks about correllations between IQ and a race he repeats that jews are the most inteligent race (distinguishing jews from the whites) at the same time he pretends like he's just a white guy telling the truth as it is, as if he had no interset whatsoever in saying that jews are the most intelligent race.

now please compare this:
youtu.be/7szWvBbrUkI?t=7m15s
(from 7:15)

with this:
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

watch this one also:
youtube.com/watch?v=4UjywNCbY8c

now before you accuse me of antisemitism - it's not that he's a jew, I couldn't care less. I'm not antisemitic. It's that he lies. He just happens to lie about this specific thing, that's why I make a point of it.

Money

A second holocaust obviously.

to find every argument

Stefan censors his youtube comments. Post a comment about Hitler doing nothing wrong and see how fast it gets shoahed. Stefan has come a long way but he's still a kike faggot.

A voluntary society

Damn Stefan is on that TRT. He's got that Joe Rogan head

What the fuck? He apoligizes for them and is an actual Jew. You're retarded. An antisemetic jew. That'll be the day.

Be the greatest philosopher of all time.

Yes

If everyone followed their "guide lines" (like we are forced to follow leftists guide lines today) the western world would have been awesome today with no immigrants at all - and a growing white population.

Germany winning ww2, would just be like the EU anyway... only better

unlimited donation shekels

I don't even know how to evaluate this sentence. Is he or is he not part of the jewish conspiracy? I say he is. If that's the case, then how could he come a long way--I'm assuming to our side? What the fuck are you talking about?

To be the best atheist cucked faggot he can be while he leads his army of fedora hipster alt right faggots to do his bidding.