AMA

my family members are rothschilds
Ask me anything

Cuck off

Tell them the world isn't ready for globalization, and they would be wise to stop forcing it.

Lest' the gaze of the world be set on them.

is the alt right part of their plan? or truly we can be a pain in the ass?

Ready or not here it comes

I don't think they care about edgy millennials going against the common values
You all are such a minority

Can you give me 1 million? You are not a rothschild if you cant

>You all are such a minority

Just because you can psyop people into shame, doesn't mean that those who see the light can't undo the fuckery.

Literally their entire agenda is just one generation of socialization, you think that isn't easily shattered?

Honestly?

Hahahahaha
We live in two different worlds my friend. Money is a concept of your world. We live in the lands of infinity. We don't use money. We give it to you all and reward whoever is good.

They are not aware of the Mandela effect, they will be destroyed like everyone else.

Why white genocide?

Does your family have a special kinship with demonic entities?

It's ok you can tell me.

You only don't like the agenda because it promotes someone who isn't like you
You're a white male and the agenda doesn't push people like you. You're just offended. If it did or if you were black you wouldn't be complaining

You're just triggered hahahaha

When they stopped playing with money is when they made their mistake.

Can i borrow $200,000?

>You're a white male and the agenda doesn't push people like you. You're just offended. If it did or if you were black you wouldn't be complaining

I'm not white, I'm just not an idiot.

I can see truth, and censure through shame isn't a reliable mechanism for societal change. Alienating people from themselves is not a sustainable practice. If they weren't such short term thinkers, they would know this.

>common values
>triggering, safe spaces, die cis scum, allahu akbar, fat pride...

im not trying to burst your anus bubble but we have ids here

It's already happened in America. Whites are not polish or Irish they are just white
It's harder in the rest of the world so we need diversity to breed out your swedishness
Then we can assume position as the Jewish race like hitler dreamed up but opposite

Haha what

We really don't care. We just want to rule the world along with the other families

These are all me

You will be made to care.

Give a little bit more of a push, and the world will know what you've done with its gold.

Prove it.

yeah i know are you continuing your statement or answering your own questions, but besides that point, i have a few questions

1 why kill five hundred million people
2 will china rule the world
3 who is obama really
4 is this year the end
5 whats your religion
6 care to share a very nice piece of jewelry

I highly doubt you are a Rothschild. Or if you are, you're one of the distant retarded cousins which they are too embarrassed to acknowledge. I bet you don't even get the newsletter, let alone go to any actual meetings.

Your family fucked up when they indoctrinated their own children.

You will come to terms with this in time.

>it's a Hong Kong can't read letters/numbers and can only see colors episode

Why so many frog's?

I'll prove it with info:
Soros will commit suicide as soon as Hillary dies
They will say his health failed but it's suicide

1) I don't know why you're taking about
2) hahahahahaha
3) consider him a man who sold his soul to the devil
4) no what the fuck
5) You could say Judaism but it's honestly it's own religion
6) no

I am one of their distant retarded cousins and I don't go to the meetings but I do know my shit and I'm fluent in the language

We did just fine

For now, the indoctrination leads to the lessening of will though, that's the imperative of it.

You will fall to BRICS in WW3.

I demand solid evidence-based proof. otherwise, this is a slide thread, kikestein.

YAWWWNN

So does this mean Hillary is decided to win the presidency?

Also can you keep me out of this, I just wanna watch.

But anyway, your time will come but it won't be by man.

>mfw roleplaying threads daily

If you can't prove who you are then why should anyone care?

We win both sides of WWIII what are you talking about you normal humans are so stupid hahaha

Yes she was supposed to be president in 2008 but another family got in the way of things and put their candidate in instead

It was a huge shock

How do you sell your soul to the devil when he is only a figment of one's imagination?

>So does this mean Hillary is decided to win the presidency?

She was decided to win the presidency years ago.

It's all a farce.

I expect the people will eventually learn it. If they learn it before Oath is taken, there is still hope.

can i ask a few more things if you dont mind

1 android or apple
2 is snowden going to get whacked
3 when will ww3 start
4 who is trump
5 what can i invest in right now to have a good future im kinda in a land slide of what to do with my life
6 what technology did we take from the germans in ww2 dont answer if you cant

7 why is islam being pushed even though we know it will turn everything into shit

8 is the 3rd temple already built

>normal humans are so stupid hahaha

Yes, it must terrify you to have affirmation that awakened still exist, regardless of how much you try to drug and subvert the people.

Why Hillary?

How is Hillary supposed to win when Trump is the obvious choice of the people?

prove it

Do you feel any responsibility for the future of mankind as you control everything ? Do you not care if we die on this rock?

You think ((op)) has any concern over what "idiot goyim" want?

How stupid are you?

The question is "how does she win". I.E.: How do they make this happen. You pleb.

If you're so superior why don't you look down at your dick and consider what it looks like

They make it happen the same way they always do, cheating and killing/silencing anyone who finds out they've cheated the system.

>It was a huge shock
The only thing shocking is how delusional you guys must be to think ANYONE wants Hillary Clinton.

I'd rather have a monkey for president. At least a monkey might know how to delete emails.

How come you guys don't believe in God? Or better, why are you trying to summon the Antichrist, hoping to bring upon the end?

How rich are you? Also, what's the deal with the NWO?

IP may change for safety reasons

Figure of speech kinda

Yeah you're right

1) I use a special type of phone but I'd say android
2) he's another family's pawn--we can't touch him
3) 2020~2025
4) a plant
5) Calico inc

So am I, so am I....

I want to hear the plan from the so-called Rothschild. You're just guessing.

Which Touhou would you fuck?

Anyone know anything about this book? I'm currently reading it (chapter 3 right now) and though in most cases the author uses sources and facts to back up his claims, sometimes I feel like he doesn't. For example in chapter 2 he claims the Rothchild family are Jesuits backed up by the Roman Catholic church, and that when you look them up in the Judeo Encyclopedia it states they (the Rothchild) posses the tittle of "Guardians of the Vatican Treasure" while using the jew monicker as a front. This was a first for me, I had never read or hear of such a claim, which suprised me a lot; this and other little details like the assesination of the 9th president of the United States, William Henry Harrison, with arenic poisoning after a month and five days of his inaguration speech by roman agents for saying "We do not accept any government elected by divine right when it comes to power", made me look for the veracity of this book and couldn't find much besides good reviews and blogs using The Secret Terrorist as a source.

Is this book actually legit? Anyone in here read this or anything else from Bill Hughes? In summary it states that the Jesuits has infiltrated the United States since the time of Thomas Jefferson and that the central banks are paws of the Roman Church among other claims, backed up with facts and sources in most of the cases.

What do you say about these claims OP?

how does the mandella effect destroy people?

I've fought this evil since before anyone in this thread was born. I know, factually know, how they do what they do.

How did the Rothschilds originally make their money. Like the OG one? How did he go from poor ghetto to rich?

Do you hate the jews?

Gas the kikes. And gtfo our natsoc board.

Heil Hitler.

Will Trump win?

Usury & crime.

I'm doubtful you're older than I. But we shall see come November if they can keep a good man down. My guess is Trump will win in a landslide.

I joined the battle against this in 1977. When did you join the battle?

Or we are mad cause you fuckers are messing up the world and human progression for your selfish need for money you greedy jews and you help the wealthy get wealthier

bump for interest

Duh but what specifically.

Nineteen and forty two.

be careful what you say user, please dont piss off op. i want this to be a good clean thread

We were born around the same time, then.

>Calico inc
Google confirmed Rothschild puppet

>He didn't already know that

Did your family's assets really fund both sides of every war in the West since Napoleon, including the Nazi?

i just want to live my life happily instead of being a loser honestly, seems like a good company, the stock is cheap aswell.

are you hiring? will work for free. just get me a visa.

user, does Christianity foil the plans of the families?

Please answer.

What's the best thing about living in infinity, as you say?

Is this world Hades?

Are you part of a bigger group or is it just some of you in families?

Was Pythagoras or Socrates one of you?

Do you do what you do the best way you can to fullfil the role that is given to you by the LAW?

Does you or your group create and control their own will?

I just read the post that he is on the same side as us

Do you know anything about this?

From what we understand your endgame in all of this is to establish Jewish leadership over the world, with the Goyim marching to a mix between Brave New World and 1984.

To accomplish this you need to breed out intelligence, through genetics, upbringing, and culture. Those you can't control you dull with drugs.

Is all of this a fair assessment?

I'm not having children, so if you want the future, take it. I just want to live in peace, explore the world, and get laid a couple of times a week.

As a straight white male in his mid-30's will I be able to have that comfortable life in your world? Or to have it do I need to fight you, or join you rather than stand on the side?

>We just want to rule the world along with the other families
What makes you believe that all these other families actually want that or continue to want that?

How are you so sure your family will never become your worst enemy?

Why did you allow brexit to happen if it hurts the jews goal?

How can we actually successfully fight against this immanent demise without having to educate brainwashed normfags

Power from the people

well its my theory im not one of them, its to collapse the eu and then collapse america, then cause all out war and domination, or b make china win the world and engage communism.

They are not one and have different goals and views.

They want to make this "type 0" world into a "type 1" one for starters.

Well hello Gramps

Answer these

Have kids and raise them up to hate jews, hate degenerates, and hate muslims.

And remember; it's always A-ok to jew over the jews.

who is Moloch and why does Hillary and Soros pray to this? Source: Her own goddam emails.

So no direct weakness that can be easily exploited by your average goyium

>well we are fucked

What do you like about role playing ?

Alright Nicky it's time for you stop posting you've already spilled too much spaghetti about us you fucking insolent child.

Keep your money in the household instead of in a jew-bank.

are you op?

The only other way i see for our succes is for many of us to collaborate our wealth to out fund them

No. I'm Ben Garrison.

Exactly, jew them over until they have nothing.

second plague of egypt. egypt pharaos thought they were gods, like some politicians and rich people do now. it's their punishment for this blasphemy. and they start to fear pepe, the alt right nazi frog

Ok so why did whats his face rothschild not invite his father to his wedding.

welp im out, op probably got pissed or something.