PEDESTRIAN BRIDGE COLLAPSES IN FLORIDA

When did you realize America is a actually 3rd world country?

Attached: 1521167853844.jpg (992x744, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tcpalm.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/01/16/florida-railway-corridor-deaths/1038618001/
linkedin.com/userp/title/manager-at-mcm-(munilla-construction-management)
heavy.com/news/2018/03/munilla-construction-management-mcm-built-florida-fiu-bridge-collapsed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's kind of annoying when lesser peoples like you make these threads

Why build a bridge when you can use the crosswalk ?

>*When did you realize Florida is a actually 3rd world state
fify

it's working then.

el goblino...

Maybe they were just too fat.

is it? I just sort of shrug, and hide the thread, a waste of time, may as well just piss into the wind

So why did you respond?

you're a pathetic person

la atrocidad...

It was still under construction and the construction had started like a week ago
t. Civil Eng student

why do you care?

People were getting run over at the crosswalk.

Doesn't change the fact it fell over traffic and killed people

then hide it and move on. yet you can't resist responding with some passive aggressive 'i don't really care' comment.

you're basically a giant faggot, and no one around you likes you, that's why you seek to annoy people on the interent, because your life is a total failure, no future, better just respond to people, trying to annoy them :)

>you're basically a giant faggot, and no one around you likes you, that's why you seek to annoy people on the interent, because your life is a total failure, no future, better just respond to people, trying to annoy them :)

Attached: 1517619130636.png (376x309, 121K)

I've hidden a thousand threads before now, why is it important to you that I make a comment now? have you something to prove to yourself? I'm not impressed

The US is a car nightmare holy shit

Do they still believe it's the 70s ?

>Amerifats

I know I hit home, you're a mess.

woo, this amount of butt blasted.

>>i don't care about these threads they don't annoy me

while simultaneously not hiding the thread and actively bumping it while protesting he doesn't care.

keep up the good work OP.

la mongro...

>"I know I hit home, you're a mess."

Attached: 1517327363010.jpg (650x622, 54K)

I think you're wasting your time, but please, keep coming up with creative replies, I'll notice you

basically, you have no life, and that's kind of funny

senpai does notice me and he's responding!

geezes america's getting into china tier quality of construction.

Attached: El fin del universo.jpg (1478x1019, 592K)

I don't think it was built by a Canadian company, but I really can't be bothered to check

lol

ah yes, the face of sweden

Attached: Americucho, el destructor de genomas.jpg (1275x1717, 1.15M)

>"basically, you have no life, and that's kind of funny"

Attached: 1517340973907.png (1000x1475, 2.02M)

Oh no it is a tragedy and fucked up, even worse that it collapsed during a stop light, I bet that company that was in charge of that is sweating bullets

>be american
>get hit by a car
>build a birdge
>bridge collapses on you

you just cant win

yep, let that truth into your mind, it's better you face up to your fate

>sweating bullets

is that a school shooting joke

Attached: 1510111069802.gif (250x277, 1.88M)

>built by women

because it's a high foot traffic area. Causes congestion for cars and annoyance for people having to constantly wait to cross, not to mention impatient retards who will just run in front of traffic.

What else would they do with the bullets after getting shot by them

No pretty sure the school or the city wanted some publicity, which is why they first twitted the bridge as first of its kind a few days ago when it opened. The contractors are also heavy political donor and a big family in the area, many who attended the same university.

>Why build a bridge when you can use the crosswalk ?
People were constantly driving over niggers at night.
Cleaning up the mess was too annoying. Taking into account the increasing number of blacks a decision to erect a bridge was made.

Attached: nigger-at-dark.jpg (480x360, 2K)

are there any casualities

4 fatalities so far but expected to rise with many more still trapped under the bridge.

Ain't no maybes about it, they are a portly race

Attached: ameristuck.webm (854x480, 1.17M)

there is a thread about this going for a few hours, faggot

> not to mention impatient retards who will just run in front of traffic.
you mean asians autists just runnning across the intersection.why are asians so weird lads? even the girls are strange

When I read about Florida train deaths.
tcpalm.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/01/16/florida-railway-corridor-deaths/1038618001/
>In total, 74 people have died on the Florida East Coast Railway tracks in the last five years, while the total number of incidents in which a train hit a person or occupied vehicle comes to 97, according to the railroad's data.
How do you even get hit by train anyway?

Attached: 402-X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past-quotes.gif (245x150, 717K)

that's sad

Does she even feel it? I mean... does she even have sinsibility in that area? It looks like it's becoming a new living thing separated from her

not my thread you idiot

We got the message that you didn't care the 5th time you posted to remind everyone you don't care, dude.

you can never be told enough how much your shitposts are of no consequence to me

Attached: taco inception.webm (640x360, 2.35M)

Why didn't a good guy with a gun stop this?

Accelerated Bridge Construction (ABC)

Munilla Construction Management (MCM)
Mcm (munilla Construction Management) - Manager
linkedin.com/userp/title/manager-at-mcm-(munilla-construction-management)

MCM Munilla Construction Management: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
heavy.com/news/2018/03/munilla-construction-management-mcm-built-florida-fiu-bridge-collapsed/

what a shithole

The bridge was probably built by illegal Mexican or Haitian laborers, so you get what you pay for

And ya, Florida is a 3rd world shithole. I thought that was common knowledge

Union break.