Cover yourself in a thick blanket of retweets of twitter folks praising your movie

>cover yourself in a thick blanket of retweets of twitter folks praising your movie
>call the haters trolls
>use the "kek you have only 20 followers" edgy rebuttal tactic at someone pointing that he's bathing in praise retweets just to make himself feel better and validated

how much of a manchild are we dealing with here?

this is some extreme level of insecurity

What's he made?

When was the last time a crazy fan killed a movie director? It's about time

exactly what I wrote. are you thick or something?

geez, this isn't even Kong director level of getting butthurt over your """"cinema""""

Death note (new one)

>if you dare to critise my work you must be a troll
literally the Chris-Chan defence

I was just asking what he directed mate

Cheers

my bad

You fucking mongoloid.

Whats with all these directors throwing twitter tantrums lately? Don't they get how petty it looks

Its called NuNote

I sided with the director on this one teebeehaytch

No it isn't.

I doubt this guy even has crazy fans, unless you mean a crazy Death Note fan.

Lol retard

its call DEF NOTE nyugga
where mah nigga big L writes his DEF BARZ

Why do people pretend You're Next was any good?

Movie sin is the worst fucking cuck nu male
You should have seen how he sucked the cock of Get Out because his nu male sensibilities were stronger than his need to be a dick on the net

Blame Trump. People look at the most powerful man in the world, ranting and whining on twitter, and they think "if it's ok for him, it's ok for me"

kys

Pot, meet kettle

No idea
His best work is The Guest and even that is just painfully average

stick to shilling on Sup Forums schlomo and let the rest of us enjoy ourselves

Death Nute

You actual fucking retard, please lie down in traffic.

>Come on now, Darling. You can eat your red apples after I'm done talking. You see I actually wait for people to finish talking before I yammer on about my gay diatribe.
>[looks directly at the audience]
>[audience boos]
>You see, I wrote those names in the book because they were little faggots. You see? Naughty boys need punished. And I tried to keep this as a murder thing and not a racial thing. Statistics show there's just as many white people killed by me as blacks. I've sucked black cock for Kiras sake!

No it's called Completely Unnecessary: The Movie

Why can't these guys either just take the criticism like a man, or just ignore it/stay of twitter?

Like holy shit, how insecure do you need to be? It makes them look so unprofessional.

Heres the problem

1. This is something they spent months on and can drastically change the perception of the director for future titles.

2.They surround themselves with people who think everything they do is great. Criticism is not allowed on the set unless its thrown at the actors.

3. The Director has a completely different image and explanation of the movie in his head than what was actually filmed. He has all of the plot holes filled in and all of the interactions are masked by what he thought the scene should be. He thinks the audience is just to stupid to get the genius story.

4. He is literally under an NDA by netflix to self promote his movie and call it the greatest thing since sliced bread, if he bashes it or even gives into the notion that it wasnt very good he is opening himself up to a lawsuit