What are the chances Jim Jefferies will replace Trevor Noah on the Daily Show...

What are the chances Jim Jefferies will replace Trevor Noah on the Daily Show? Their shows are basically the same already except Jefferies is much funnier and closer to Jon Stewart's Daily Show. How bad do you think Comedy Central is kicking itself for giving The Daily Show to Noah?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/95209084/
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/injury.htm
cbsnews.com/news/accidental-gun-deaths-shooting-children-undercounted-cdc-ap-usa-today/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Jefferies is much funnier

Why do comedians rejected from other countries always become successful in America?

OH MISTER JEFFRIES

I like Jim, but I'd rather have seen more of Legit than him becoming another late night host.

this guy looks like the douchiest douchebag i've ever seen.

not saying much though

Noah show is like a BET daily show, every night it's just some black social activist. I wouldn't mind if he did it once a week but every freaking night

It's because he's Australian

The majority of us are idiots and accents work on us.

Isn't Jim Jeffries a leftist SJW that acts like a edgy right winger on stage?

fuck this guy

also bill maher is a fucking cuck

BLONALD BLUMBF

He hates SJWs. He has gotten a taste of them after his Cosby jokes. Half his show has been making fun of deranged democrats.

Not liking Trump and "not getting" American politics does not make you an SJW.

he's strongly pro gun control though

Get this: nobody who is not from America can wrap their heads around your gun mania and weird obsession with "self defense".

He's not American. That's a common stance from non-Americans, because they have a very different view on the role of government and the individual.

Well shit, that must obviously make him a purple haired, goofy cartoon boogeywoogey

No, they just have a different view on guns and gun law loopholes.

Yes, as well as yours.
Both.

>add Jim Jefferies to my meanie poo poo head list because he doesn't like Trump
Who's left besides Norm for you kids to watch?

Australian here. Jim jeffries is NOT a classic example of the Australian male. Hes got an Australian accent but is pretty much a Hollywood slave and doesn't have anything in common with true blue Aussies. Hes a seppo wannabe, arrogant cunt and a whinging leftie who should stay in america for the rest of his life.

idk but ive liked jim since legit
if he was on the daily show then i would be 100%behind that
wont happen tho

I'm American, bud. I'm just correcting you on your sheltered retardo, quasi-patriotist view that it must be some flaw in how thet perceive "role of government and individual", as if burgertown is the authority on free when we have more surveillance than a fucking police state.

if Australians hate him he must be alright

Fuck off. That's like when this or that American cries their eyes out how person with opposite political beliefs is "not a real American, or representative of Americans".

I'm American as well, bud. You don't have a particularly good understanding on the difference between how Americans and non-Americans view the governments role in the lives of its citizens, and the balance of power. Spouting off nonsense is not "correcting", sweetie

Shut up fuckwit theres obviously certain traits and beliefs that are associated with a stereotypical person from any country and Jim "gay cunt" jeffries has none of those. In fact his traits and beliefs are more commonly associated with seppo poofters. Fuckwit

>You don't have a particularly good understanding on the difference between how Americans and non-Americans view the governments role in the lives of its citizens
In most of the first world, the differences are almost negligible kiddo.
>sweetie
Fucking kill yourself, snob cunt. I bet yoi consider visiting Canada an "enriching tourist experience in a foreign country".

Well you're a sensitive little bitch, aren't ya?

Which makes their political commentary sound deranged when they can't even understand something as simple as wanting to defend yourself.

>gets bantered at and told how it is
>h-hah calm down b-bro
Piss off Jim

Once again, spouting off nonsense is not correcting, sweetie.

he's Australian we're all cucks for gun control here.

>cries about no true scotsman
>"bantz"
You done throwing your little tantrum?

>I need a semi-automatic weapon to protect my mobile home.
I like to go kayaking, but I don't demand an aircraft carrier in order to feel satisfied on a lake.

>nonsense
>he really thinks America is some vastly different land with strange customs and laws that Europe can't even fathom.

>the fallacy fallacy
>still cant banter back without sounding gay and arrogant
Bugger off mate I bet you live in California judging by the shit your talking

>i don't understand cultural differences
Not particularly bright, are you?
I actually have a job to get to, hun. Have fun.

You honest to god can't stop, can you? What a sensitive little poofter

But everyone knows it's not about defending yourself, that it's just disingenuous use of language to cover your psychotic nature

>again, he thinks Europe, the literal birthplace of most modern democratic societies on the planet, is so "culturally different" from copy-cat burgertown, that they can't understand American laws.
Are you larping?

>some chick I want to bang goes on about how funny Jim Jefferies is
>endure his stand up for about 20 minutes, smirk once

he just seems like a cunt. not a fun cunt, like Bill Burr, an annoying one.

Have fun at McDonald's

>America
>cultural differences
>from Europe
LOLOLOLOLOL you never left your all white, suburbia have you?

this guy fell so hard after the bill maher shitshow

You have literally never left either Europe or america. They are such incredibly different places. You are all very embarrassing

>has a brand new show on CC
>greenlit new season for Netflix series
>released a new stand-up special
He literally didn't.

>They are such incredibly different places
In terms of law, underlying concepts of democratic principles and free market economies....not really, faggot.
>woah, they eat different foods!
>they aren't shameful of their bodies like some neo-Victorian cuck!
>#so different
Fuck off.

>86928481
Who care if Jim is pro gun control? Guy's not American, he doesn't know any better. He's still funny as fuck.

I meant to me you idiot

I remember years ago, that one really funny faggot on /his/ and Sup Forums who tried to "educate" people on Japan despite admitting to getting all of his knowledge from weeb forums. Is that you?

at least here over the ocean we dont cut our dicks

>haha you want gunz why dont you just have nukes then???
fuck off

You didn't type that distinction, friendo.

Are you saying, our country doesn't have a clear and present issue with escalation and overprotection when in some states you can legally buy a tank? Are you pretending to be naive?

>Literally ignore the argument that there is a difference between a simple gun for protection, and mind numbingly powerful military-grade human killers that can shoot armor piercing rounds through cars.

AYUDAME

Pretty much confirming you've never been to both america and "western" Europe. And no that is not me

United States has a law enforcement problem, and you can't fully depend on them to either get to the scene on time, or for them not to harm you in their overzealousness. The War on Drugs fucked this country hard, and before anyone can even consider pulling back on guns that people may need to protect themselves, that other mistake needs to be done away with.

>n-n-no you! ;)
When does school start? Shouldn't you be out buying supplies?

tips fedora

>United States has a law enforcement problem
Yeah, they are armed to the fucking teeth.

If you're not from the US you may not know this, but incidents where legal gun owners defend themselves happen all the fucking time. Often enough that it doesn't even make the news because it's so fucking routine.

>Talk about various issues affecting various people every night
>mention black people every so often
>WHY IS IT SO BET?!?!?!

Is this that overly sensitive Australian cunt again? Same whiney stutter text

A lot of comedians are generally classically liberal. They're socially progressive, to a point. There are really no conservative comedians and at the same time, almost no hard left SJW style comedians as well.

I really dont know what you're implying. If you went to both USA and anywhere in Europe they are near polar opposites and you'd instantly be able to tell

>but incidents where legal gun owners defend themselves happen all the fucking time
Burger here, it doesn't. Most gun deaths btw end up as accidental firings from legal gun owners. Victims too often than not, end up kids. NRA doesn't want to discuss that though.

>mind numbingly powerful military-grade human killers
Don't argue about guns when it's clear you get all your information from clickbait articles

Most people are pro-gun control though. It's just that the NRA scares it's members into voting against it so that way people who make and sell guns can make more money off of that fear.

No, im the guy arguing with him. His stuttering is undoubtedly more cancerous than mine

Legit was fucking trash

>Yeah, they are armed to the fucking teeth.
...and too quick to pretend they're the military when they arrive at your home, guns ablazing. Their needs to be a deescalation on their militarization, and that requires an end to the War on Drugs.

Once that happens, THEN this country can have an honest discussion on real gun control. You can't trust American cops.

Well why do a lot of gun owners want automatic weapons, isn't a semi automatic sufficient?

>USA and anywhere in Europe they are near polar opposites
Except they aren't. Movies aren't real life, Clark Griswald.

The American states with the tighest gun control laws are among the states with the highest gun crime rates. The opposite is true for the open carry states.

>saying semi-automatics are overtly more dangerous than a sidearm
>is clickbait
Is this your brain on NRA memes?

Show me the numbers on "most". Seems like drummed up bullshit.

>In terms of law
But there are massive differences between western Europe and America. Maybe not on the major things, but the rights employees are guaranteed, the standards food has to meet to be considered safe for consumption, and quite a few other areas too.
>democratic principles
Again, sure you're not going to find anywhere that diverges from 'one man, one vote', but there are still differences in what you're allowed to vote on and how high your influence goes, even between Western European countries, let alone between Europe and America. For instance I find it fucking weird that America votes on state attorney generals, which is another difference in how law is carried out.

The states with the toughest gun control laws have larger populations and higher rates of crimes in general. Do you really think lax gun control laws are a good idea for places like LA and NYC?

A lot of car owners want a more powerful car. Isnt a Hyundai getz sufficient?

See, I hate this meme...it's far more complicated than this and only a half truth. The states with strictest gun control aren't suffering the highest crime rates BECAUSE of a causal relationship to gun control laws, that is disingenuous.

Lol citation needed there bud

I didn't say most, I was speaking from an anecdotal experience, hence why I typed "a lot" and not most

>A lot of comedians are generally classically liberal
not they're not
classical liberal means libertarian, few of them are libertarian

the tight gun control laws are a reaction to the high gun crimes, not the other way around.
the main problem is they dont do buyback programs or adequately defend their borders from interstate trafficking making the laws unenforced.

>classical liberal means libertarian
I'm sort of getting sick of all you faggots and your grade school-tier knowledge on political spectrums.

>most people are pro-gun control
Um, no sweetie

They aren't. Hence why nigs use small caliber arms to shoot eachother. Stop being a butthurt yuropoop

No shit theres grossly more crime when theres more people. The strict control states have a disproportionately high amount of gun crime. LA and NYC should have never had tight gun control introduced because it took guns out of the hands of the law abiding citizens but criminals being criminals didnt turn in their guns. Unironically remove blacks from NYC at least and gun crime goes down 50%

Dude, the power of American voters differs from state, it's kinda silly to even make a broad statement about US law when it differs from state to state

>leave dicks intact
>don't declaw cats
>don't snip dog's vocal cords
>police don't shoot to kill
>don't drug kids
>not obese
>have culture
yay for yurop

>For instance I find it fucking weird that America votes on state attorney generals
It stems from the same cultural trait in America that helps a lot lean towards the idea of "guns as a right". Distrust of overly powerful government, and an assumption of eventual corruption. Yeah, it doesn't actually work that great in practice and is wonky as all hell (there's no way for an everyday person with their own lives to be able to actually know every single person they're voting for; also technology/weaponry has outpaced the ability for normal citizens to rise up against their government, and would require a division in their military to have any chance).

I think you mean the main problem is black people

>The states with the toughest gun control laws have more gangs and higher rates of minorities in general. Do you really think civil rights laws are a good idea for places like LA and NYC?

Nice try faggot, why don't you make a more fair comparison like thinking it would be safe for everyone to drive a Lamborghini, faggot

google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/95209084/

cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/injury.htm

cbsnews.com/news/accidental-gun-deaths-shooting-children-undercounted-cdc-ap-usa-today/

>snip dog's vocal cords
what monsters do this?

And that didnt work, hence how commiefornia is such a violent shithole
Stop being retarded

classical liberal is actually very close to modern libertarianism

I don't know what you are even saying