Irish people are ugl-

>Irish people are ugl-

Attached: who wouldn't.jpg (684x821, 612K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_people#Black_Irish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Knew exactly which flag this would be before even clicking

ha got em nige that sick banter

no one ever said that the irish are incredibly handsome and have massive dicks

Why do some irishmen look like allahuakbars?

Attached: colin-farrell--a.jpg (453x700, 59K)

He looks southern med if anything. You have NOT spent enough time around arabs

Ah yes, that famous Irish surname, 'Hemsworth'.

>irish

>Chris’s maternal grandfather was a Dutch immigrant. The rest of Chris’s ancestry is approximately 11/32 English, 9/32 Irish, 1/16th German, and 1/16th Scottish.

>Chris’s uncle, by marriage, was bushman Rod Ansell, who inspired the character “Crocodile” Dundee. Rod was married to Chris’s aunt (Chris’s mother’s sister), Joanne van Os, an author.

>Chris’s patrilineal ancestry can be traced back to John Hemsworth, who was born, c. 1804, in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England.

>Chris’s paternal grandfather was Keith Hemsworth (the son of William Hamilton Hemsworth and Frances Margaret Jobson). William was born in Footscray, Victoria, Australia, the son of John Richard Hemsworth, who was of English descent, and of Carroline/Caroline Sophie Fahle, who was the daughter of German immigrants, Heinrich Conrad Fahle, from Minden, Westphalia, then belonging to Prussia, and Carroline/Caroline Schwer, from Hannover. Chris’s great-grandmother Frances was the daughter of John/Jack Jobson, who was of English and Scottish descent, and of Janet Bibby; Janet’s father, Thomas John Bibby, was born in Argyle, Scotland, and Janet’s mother, Ann/Anne/Annie McKeown/McEwan, was born in Dublin, Ireland.

>Chris’s paternal grandmother was Gladys Priscilla Outen (the daughter of Charles Whynam Outen and Priscilla Louise Dainton). Charles had English and Irish ancestry, and was the son of Charles George Outen and Bridget Cross. Chris’s great-grandmother Priscilla was the daughter of James Henry Dainton, who was born in Gloucestershire, England, and of Elizabeth Victoria Parker, who was born in Devon, England.

>Chris’s maternal grandfather is Martin van Os (the son of Johannes Has Van Os and Petronella Nel Verhoeven). Martin is a Dutch immigrant. Johannes was born in Veghel, Noord-Brabant, the son of Petrus Johannus Van Os and Theodora Van Der Heijden. Petronella was born in Vorstenbosch, Bernheze, North Brabant, the daughter of Everardus Martinus Verhoeven and Maria Van Der Sanden.

>Chris’s maternal grandmother is Therese O’Sullivan (the daughter of Thomas Augustus O’Sullivan and Mary Christina Denham). Thomas was the son of Irish parents, Daniel O’Sullivan, from Kerry, and Catherine Flynn, from Tipperary. Mary Christina was the daughter of Henry Albert Denham, who was English, from Somerset, and of Margaret Catherine O’Neill, who was of Irish origin; Margaret was the daughter of Samuel O’Neill and Mary Alicia Bryce.

mate I could of told you he's dutch just by checking his height

the only decent paddies are anglo-irish

tldr pls

Can somebody actually explain this to me? Because I grew up in a MUH IRISH LARPer neighborhood where my family constantly told me I was Irish but I look exactly like this man. I look like I could be his younger brother. Are there Irishmen who actually look like this?

the tl;dr is the first sentence, you fuck

yeah some irish / Scottish are brownish, probably some med in them

Attached: burt-reynolds-2.jpg (900x750, 99K)

then just say that and don't your time idiot

Clearly Australian

looks english

Neolithic input, I guess.

imagine not having an australian as the father of your child

Attached: chrishemsworth_.jpg (1080x1080, 71K)

Attached: 1519372068907.jpg (250x377, 41K)

bump

why does he have finnish eyes

you just know...

>11/32
>9/32
The new world was a mistake

Leftover from the original black cheddar men of the Isles.

Calm down, it's just a convenient figure to display his ancestry, instead of (as the following text shows) a big listing of his ancestry. No one thinks his ethnicity is represented in a fraction, least of all himself. He's just Australian.

Celts are swarthy. Actually, everyone was swarthy / straight-up black hair/eyes/skin, till 11k years ago.

Impossible, our disc of a planet as been around for only 6000 years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_people#Black_Irish