Russian (or equivalent) brides

So I only work at a grocery store part time and make 30K/year which I'm happy with.

However, I just found out today that 30k in aud is 2-3 x more money than the highest paying jobs in Russia. I literally make more money stacking crap than someone who's spent their entire life studying medicine or engineering in Russia.

So, how easy would it be for me to find a nice looking Russian (or other Eastern European) willing to be my waifu?

Attached: 1490079411111.png (899x528, 273K)

Pretty pathetic Aussie. Also, what makes you think she will stick around? Your considered a lower male, and she will probably find better guys in aussland

pretty easy but they're massive whores.

I only care about saving the white race and I don't want an aussie girl out of pure spite.

you sound like a fucking loser mate

once she gets citizenship she's going to fuck off and you'll never see her again

But if I put a baby in her first at least it'll be worth it.

Attached: 1465300436436.jpg (414x508, 27K)

You'll be fucked over in the long run, just start going gym and put yourself out there.

This

I've asked this question hundreds of times and never got a single serious response
I don't think mail order brides actually exist, mostly it's just scams
Sucks that even after getting an $80k , I'm still not good enough for an overweight 30 yo russian single mother

Russian women abort all babies to the point of getting infected and becoming infertile. Your sperm will get thrown to the trash just like the sperm of dozens of Russian men who ejaculated inside her already.

Not if she has it before she gets her citizenship. Australia isn't like cuck America, you have to go through hoops of fire to get citizenship.

>get immediate visa as a spouse
>hang around for a few years leeching off you
>immediately vanish into thin air

so hard mate

>So I only work at a grocery store part time and make 30K/year which I'm happy with.
That's literally impossible. Unless your grocery store pays you 30 bucks an hour or something.

Minimum wage is $18.29/hr, but jobs rarely offer minimum wage, usually at least a couple dollars above, even the shittiest jobs. Given he works part time, 30k sounds about right (after tax and such). His income tax will be quite low due to such a low salary.

Any Australian looking for an Asian bride (male)?

Your minimum wage is pretty high. Is it because of the high cost of living?

>However, I just found out today that 30k in aud is 2-3 x more money than the highest paying jobs in Russia.
I live in small a city with much-much less than 1 mio people, after tax and such I get over $25 000 per year.
I'm just a software engineer, I work for like 5-6 hrs / day, 5d/wk.
Get real, your $30 000/yr in australia is nothing.

1) Making 30000 AUD a year is literally nothing, you're poor as fuck mate

2)Mail order brides is a failed concept.

Mostly, yeah, although I'd say that people on minimum wage here live better than their counterparts in the US for example

30K AUD is like 23k USD. not really a 'fortune'.

how much do you spend montly for your rent, food and shit?

Rent is absurdly high in Auatralia. He earns as 3 russians but spends as 5

Search www.vk.com
There are a lot young females. But beware HIV infected are about 2% of russians. Take small villages for search or cities except Moscow, Sankt Petersburg.

Get Ukrainian gf. They are cutier and even more poor, than average Russian girls

Nice theory. But all she has to do is say:
>he's abusing me!
Instant permanent resident status, if she was applying for it, no questions asked - if she makes the allegation, she gets her application expedited and automatically approved, so that she can access social and support services. And what's more, even if it's utter bull-shit, you will be investigated by the government.

All these ugly western virgins thinking that if they go to eastern Europe everyone will want their dick baka. You know if women in Australia dont like you chances are the women here wont like you either.

Bullshit. His Australian passport is enough to get a gf here.

I would give OP my sister for 5k if I had one desu.