Million Dollar Extreme Thread

You know the drill. Post your best Sams.

youtu.be/JGIzLT1vN_Q

gab.ai/mde
gab.ai/codycigar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/orS1QYQXjI4
youtube.com/watch?v=SbHKzpzlgkc
youtube.com/watch?v=IM5JFuSTjnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/orS1QYQXjI4

sam isn't funny anymore

after he embraced nazism and got his own show canned he stopped trying. now he's just a minor alt-right talking head. gg

What's with the organized brigading for this show? Have you seen his goons defend him on the youtube comments? It's hilarious.
The show itself is shit, but the campaign of drama his fans are throwing all over the internets is some top notch comedy.

youtube.com/watch?v=SbHKzpzlgkc

Sam is a fat, unfunny cunt desu.

I really wonder if some buzz feed goons just sit around waiting to reply with this crap on these threads.
Nice try dullard.

i'm a former fan, sam. listen to criticism for once and try harder. everyone loves a good redemption story

Is Sam dying?

It seems sam's fanboys have a discord to periodically start and bump these threads, though. They're almost as pathetic as their idol.

fawk yoo

the only good shit they've ever made were the stuff where they interacted with people, like Moms, Paradigm Shift, and that Jennifer Aniston thing at Rutgers

they should focus more on that shit and less on selfie rants. some of their higher production value skits are ok, but they've got to take a lot more money and effort than the videos i mentioned above with are way way way more entertaining

then again, sam is probably too """well known""" to pull stuff like that anymore, there would probably be a big protest if he tried to speak at a college again like he did with the rutgers thing

sage

bump

He self sabotaging his own discourse pretending that the dumb will take it literally and the smart will know he didn't mean it. (overall moronic ideas)
It's just garbage, it's suppose to be ironical but it's garbage.

I want him to whip my bare ass with a leather strap

why?

>He self sabotaging his own discourse pretending that the dumb will take it literally and the smart will know he didn't mean it. (overall moronic ideas)

Sup Forums in a nutshell, especially Sup Forums

which is who he is trying to appeal to

bump

The current year, who is this homeless guy again?

Not funny these days and just a sad excuse of a man. He needs to get on the grifting circuit with the right to earn his bread.

Here's is my ultimate list of funny things Sam Hyde has done:

I think this is one of the best lists I've seen yet.

Guy is just pathetic.

>he doesn't do sketches anymore
>he doesn't do vertical videos anymore
I don't think he's done anything good since world peace ended. They released Smocaine 3, but that was recorded like 3 years ago.

sure is samefag in here

Notice how the thread magically gets bumped whenever it's about to get pruned.
This is some sad display.

Sup buzzfeed shill.

quick rundown me on sam plz

youtube.com/watch?v=IM5JFuSTjnA

OOOOOHHHHH

good vid