Remember when Homer became a skinhead just so he wouldn't have to carpool to work with Carl?

Remember when Homer became a skinhead just so he wouldn't have to carpool to work with Carl?

Jesus... no I don't

>Add hair to Homer
>Suddenly he's a skinhead

there are UK versions of una vela sinsons?

i liked the holocaust episode better

>but Marge, even the numbers given by Raul Hilberg in The Destruction of the European Jews put the numbers way bellow 6 millions
>Oh Homer...
truly an episode for the ages

is this antifa joke/shitposting?
>racism is funny!!
>Raimi racisposting is funny

It was a different time

(You)

Member when snee.... Ah fuck it

>Sup Forums is so full of 14 year olds that they think skinhead means racist

>but that episode never happ-
Oh right

>the simpsons is just a dumb comedy show with no substance

what now detractors?

That was one of the worst episodes ever! Zombie Simpsons isnt funny, I mean how dark was the episode where they go to Philippines and Lisa is kidnapped and sold into child sexual slavery? How the fuck did they think it was funny to have Homer coincidentally find her after fucking that 6 year old boy?

Only few minorities of skinheads are neonazi or racists
Hell, some of the first skinheads were jamaican

don't (you( me faggot. you're sense of humour is shit. stop posting.

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the danshi he called is not the same danshi he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

I don't know about them being Jamaican but skinheads were originally white people who were reggae enthusiasts, which is where ska music came from

>Graphic Design

formerly Heeb's

that hasnt been true since like the 80s lad

try to keep up

>all skinheads in the world are racist or white supremacist now
Ok then

It does. Terms are not static. Meanings change over time. Ever since the late '70s skinhead movements have been racially and politically motivated, which is why today skinhead is synonymous with racism.

lmao

Sneed's Feed and Seed
Formerly Chuck's

stupid mofo

> gets clothed, housed and fed
> exempt from the bloodiest war in human history

OY VEY MUH SHOAH

>arbeit macht frei
>formerly chucks

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer

>Tonight on sneed!

>Ah who cares

>that one episode where Lisa explains to Lenny and Carl that raceplay is wrong even if they're a gay couple
>ends with Lenny leaving Carl in order to fight his internal racism in solitude
>they're literally back together the next episode they're on screen

>that one episode where Mr Burns hires everyone but Homer to do motion capture acting as his virtual reality family and he literally fucks virtual Marge

he was obviously baiting.
he saw Sneedposting and thought of a way to co-opt it.
>haha I invented this I'm also young and cancerous as you can see by the way I type Sup Forums.com/TV/