What is some films about celebrities JUSTing themselves?

What is some films about celebrities JUSTing themselves?

It hasn't even come out yet, it might be ok

What happened?

Also why does this look like a nigga rap album cover?

It's just 12 minutes of her in post coitus conversations with some very dark sounding men, I really can't see what this is supposed to do for her career

nothing happened. she released a great single once again

>1.58 / 5.0 from 505 ratings
""Great single""

>she released a great single once again

It's better than most of the garbage released these days, but it is still bad and unworthy of her. Then again, 1989 was unworthy of her too. I think she's done

>ratings for something as subjective as music

>1989 was unworthy of her too
The only bad songs were Out of the Woods and Bad Blood. The rest of the album was fine.

Well, I am used to old Taylor. Besides, Welcome to New York is also objectively bad. For me, hearing that kind of thing after her music was so heartfelt in her first 4 albums was shocking.

>Mozart is literally just as good as a three year old with autism banging his head on a xylophone

Technically true

That is one of the most unflattering shots of her? Is that really the best they could have gotten?

>literally discussing Taylor Swift songs

Where the fuck am I?

wrong.

taylor is my waifu

She wanted to show off her hunchback and forward head posture, it seems. Quasimodo looking bitch

Taylor Swift's new single "Look What You Made Me Do" — all wobbling bass and phoenix from the flames imagery — is everywhere. And with its release brings the welcome return of one of the '90s's most likeable and infectious one hit wonders: British trio Right Said Fred's shirts-off gay club anthem "I'm Too Sexy," which hit number two in the U.K. charts in 1991.
Right Said Fred's members Richard Fairbrass, Fred Fairbrass, and Rob Manzoli are all credited as co-writers on "Look What You Made Me Do," alongside Swift and her regular collaborator Jack Antonoff. Presumably, that's due to the minimal, beat-driven hook of Swift's track sounding strikingly similar to the jubilant chorus of "I'm Too Sexy."
When Swift unleashed her single early Friday morning, the Fairbrass brothers seemed pretty excited about this.
On Friday morning, a rep for Right Said Fred explained via email to The FADER: "The boys did not work with Taylor directly. Taylor and her team reached out to the guys about using the track and Right Said Fred were happy to oblige; they like what she does and are very pleased with Taylor’s interpolation." Also via email, a rep for Swift clarified to The FADER: "'Look What You Made Me Do' includes an interpolation of 'I'm Too Sexy' — it doesn’t sample it."

holy shit lol

this picture is obviously based on her unflattering childhood photo, right?

>>Welcome to New York is also objectively bad
>that build up in the bridge before the final chorus
>that emotion in her voice in the final chorus
>bad
It's below-average at the very least, but please anonpai, give credit where credit is due.

No, it's based on her trying look hardcore and strong and tough or whatever
>then she releases her piece of shit single and completely blows it
Sad!

her song is v. embarrassing... I heard it for the first time today after being requested on the radio by like a 5 or 6 year old girl...

I got chills and goosebumps and tingly feelings in my face because of my secondhand embarrassment. The act of listening to it with another person. I wanted to die on Taylor's behalf. More than anything, I didn't want the other person to think I in any way was a fan of this, it was that embarrassing. I got "douche chills". What did they make you do, Taylor? You had a public feud and phone leak and nothing came of it except both of you looking like bullshitters and you released this song with a tough new image saying they made you do something... They made you change your image? Is that it? You didn't fuck with their empire, or sue them for millions and millions successfully leaving them ruined, or kill their dog, or anything. What did they "make you do"? You can't just say that and be talking about your faggy song. Your song doesn't do anything to them. It just sounds very tough and not like your work at all. Very tryhard. And that makes this very very sad and embarrassing.

You have a way with words, user. You summed it up perfectly.

Kek. This is real?

Fucking money, I swear...

SAD!

At least Lorde is still perfect.

Post the second one where it makes her tweets sound like a piss take.

user, p-pls..

And there it is. Those tweets seem more like a joke than the serious angle you're hoping for.

>seem like a joke
>seem
>implying women are capable of creating a joke this subtle and pointed

>I'm sorry the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now
>Why?
>Oh cause she's dead (OOOOH)

She's wet for the Stoya Destroyer

>white women

>DUDE SEXISM LMAO
maybe is more your style

t. roastie

>white people don't find this corny as fuck

t. virgin beta

She probably just hates herself. She should leave the rest of the population out of it.
No way! How did you know?!

>ywn go back in time and save her

old news, they're broken up

Poptimism was a mistake.

>I'm sorry the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now
>Why?
>Oh cause she's dead (OOOOH)

>no rebuttal or counterargument

celebrities like this, who are popular for their looks and image, rest on a thin veneer of physical criteria which diminish as they age past early twenties

>song called "Rest in PISS, Bitch!"
>will be released on the 10th anniversary of Kanye's mom's death
what did Taylor mean by this?

What, you want me to argue with you over you being a sexist? What's the point?