JAPAN IS OVER

>in 1965 less than 1% of the population were non-Japanese
>in 1989 1.22% of the population was mixed
>today it's 3.59%
>by 2039 it will be almost 10% of the population

japantimes.co.jp/community/2017/04/05/issues/many-japanese-bit-something-else/#.WqtOcpPwbaa

Press F to pay respects

Attached: japan-times.jpg (870x574, 51K)

S

MOST of them are mixed with Chinese
there has been lots of Chinese immigration to Japan which many people don't realize because they look the exact same anyway and Chinese pick up Japanese easily enough so they blend in somewhat better than SEAsians do

>>by 2039 it will be almost 10% of the population
I highly doubt this.

Japan is very homogeneous and clean unlike Europe

>they look the exact same anyway

Not true.
大和民族 or 和人 and 漢人 look very different actually.

Also, this is to OP
The Japanese consider even mix between Korean+Jap and Jap+Chink as not "actual Japanese" so this explains your statistics.

Enjoy it, Japan will still be Japan till the end of times as it always was.

The USA, in the meantime, has become New Mexico.

Japan is already filled with mutts, though

Attached: 4941FB41-40AE-48DD-8082-263852D72B8D.jpg (454x324, 20K)

very few
no more than historically I'd imagine since there have always been small populations of SEAsians, and mainlanders

depends where they are from
Chinese are very diverse, true "Han" live mainly in the central riverlands around the Yellow river

The Japanese are pure Yayoi and Jomon mutts.

Attached: d.jpg (1077x2137, 406K)

Did they have historic Black, white and South Asian mutts, too?

Attached: 399A49A7-90BA-4110-973A-634C52C2B5BA.jpg (350x420, 11K)

>Enjoy it, Japan will still be Japan till the end of times as it always was.
No, it won't, you yourself admit that even if mixed people look Asian, they'll never be considered real Japanese.
>The USA, in the meantime, has become New Mexico.
Truly, a sad fact.

Liar

Attached: wpmg.png (762x1080, 368K)

>Source is 7 years old
>Source is the CIA factbook which constantly pulls stuff out of its ass

There's a difference between foreign residents and Japanese citizens with mixed ancestry.

so Taiwanese are not true Han?

>even if mixed people look Asian, they'll never be considered real Japanese.

Indeed.
Let that sink in - even if one of them has a Japanese parent, they are still considered second-class, while having to adopt Japanese culture, methods and customs ENTIRELY in order to succeed in that society.

This is difference between Japan and the western world, and the reason why Japan will prevail.

Not just Japan actually, but it's more restricted to Japan (S. Korean seems to be aiming for this, and even China is trying to become more closed off in certain ways.)

The Asians in general are not afraid of hurting feelings when it comes to race, society etc. They'll remain what they are. The USA, what made it great at least, is already lost. It's a shame. I don't want this to befall any nation.

They are Han. The Vietnamese user is referring to the idea that people in Southern China are just natives who have been sinicized.

>more diversity is bad for Japan

hello craig, how's teaching in japan?

Are Hapas going to become the ruling elite of Japan? I've heard Japanese/White are considered the pinnacle of beauty over there.

Attached: 37878.jpg (1000x750, 169K)

I talk to a QT from Harbin and she's prettier than any Chinese girl I've seen, she has the look that resembles some jap girls, it's weird.

>inb4 post pic

haha no.

People say Japan is racist but I still believe that Japan has a potential to be a multiethnic utopia more than the west

Why?

>10%
The USA will be 30% white by then

People want to assimilate there.

you are right

Afaik Manchuria (where Harbin is) was settled with northern Chinese (specially from Shandong and Hebei) during the Qing Dynasty.

So you think a Japan filled with mutts is going to be the same as today's Japan?

>>today it's 3.59%
that not only includes non-nationals but also foreign-born people (which a large proportion are Peruvian-Japanese and Brazilian-Japanese)

Attached: DDjW4mSXUAAwuqm.jpg large.jpg (1120x1166, 155K)

the article is from Japantimes

Japan is over, Korea is great.

Attached: 1521168181927.jpg (281x281, 11K)

>japantimes

what?
Are americans stupid?

Are there South Koreans that like North Korea?

This is why Funland became happiest country.

Japan is weird even for me
Japs were thinking every asian basically should be a Jap when Japan invaded other asian counties while Hitler killed Jews

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't justify imperial Japan but there were always unique ways of thinking in Japan and I think it could be a hope for people in an unexpected way

Good, very good

Attached: 1517631977643.gif (287x323, 463K)

American intervention has fucked Europe beyond repair.

A country is pointless when it destroys the very population that created it.

Since our people are getting exterminated by this american forced ideology we might as well just seize the american nuclear weapons in Germany and detonate them right here in the Middle of Europe. Dead is dead anyway.

Diversity will help Japan by getting their birth rates back up to replacement rate and boosting their economy as well. It is conservatism and traditionalism that is holding them back.

Google Yasuke

>just 10%

My own city is 50%+ chinese. Why does this merit a thread.

Why does a Mexican know about this?

Countries like Germany, Spain and Portugal with ten times more immigranst per capita have lower fertility rates than Japan.

>Diversity will help Japan by getting their birth rates back up to replacement rate and boosting their economy as well. It is conservatism and traditionalism that is holding them back.

Sitting the low birthrates out until people have more children again will actually allow them to survive.

Once they have started the multicultural suicide scheme there is no coming back from it anymore.

>My own city is 50%+ chinese. Why does this merit a thread.

All American countries are immigrant nations because they were founded by immigrants who have almost exterminated all natives.

It is your natural state, hence there is nothing to report. You are not the native people of these lands, Anglos.

It's even worse. The more depressing the multicultural situation becomes the faster the birthrates among the native population keeps dropping.

The only ones who still have children and a lot of them are brown people.

It is not reversible anymore.

How non-white is Germany?

Not fast enough
(((We))) are working on it

Attached: 無題.png (886x784, 415K)

kiss your masters ass

Attached: chk.jpg (600x379, 49K)

Officially we now have about 20% foreign population. This was forced on us within about 50 years of american occupation.

In the western part of Germany, where the USA practically ruled, more and more school classes are 80-90% foreign children.

We now have whole cities where the foreign background population below 20 years of age makes up about 60-70% of their age group and now this starts to spill into Eastern Germany too.

if every country become multicultural
it should be boring
exhibition of plastic-USA

not true, Korea and Chinese Taipei have the lowest fertility rate in the world, just above Portugal, and meanwhile Somalia which is relatively homogeneous has the same fertility rate as the Democratic Republic of the Congo which has a ton of languages and ethnicities, any metric that measures "multiculturality" has nothing to do with fertility rates

>if every country become multicultural

Nobody will repeat the multicultural paradise forced on Europeans because it is no paradise but hell on Earth where criminal and violent Middle Easterners and Africans thrive and the Natives are mixed out of existence.

Greed this and greed that, your politicians would have to be psychopathic monsters to destroy their own people for a fleeting moment of power.

Wtf are you talking about?

>The Japanese consider even mix between Korean+Jap and Jap+Chink as not "actual Japanese" so this explains your statistics.
This.

p.s. it's fucking stupid btw. japs are inbred island gooks. gooks are inbred penisula chinks. so they all chinese at the end on the day

>"not true"
>gives long statement on how it's true

>so they all chinese at the end on the day
after you

Attached: LYKPA52ZE5FC7GVXBPTT263OKQ.jpg (1400x933, 163K)

The goal is to have a unified (brown) population that will not exhibit any nationalistic urges. This population would be the perfect goy (consumer). In few years English will become official language of all EU countries and everyone will be expected to speak it, while the regional languages will slowly start to decline. Nationalism and separatism is the only way to stop this.

Bulgaria is dying

I am aware.

Attached: 1513881232772.jpg (1000x768, 124K)

What is like living in a country like that?