Honest biopics that will never be made because it would redpill too many people

>honest biopics that will never be made because it would redpill too many people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

unabomber

/thread

Rudolf Hess

>Life in prison for doing nothing
>Pedophiles and murderers walk free
Wew America.

hitler DUH

What's the story?

>Life imprisonment without the possibility of parole

Holy fuck why?

Fucking this. I can tell his story to the smartest people I know and they don't believe me until they start looking it up themselves.

Is this the silkroad nerd

Pic related.

I literally know nothing about this guy except that he bombed people and that he was a genius.

Did he have some ideology? Did he just bomb random people or was their a logic to it?

He ran an operation that very successfully demonstrated the feasability of using modern technology to run greatly risk reduced drug dealing and money laundering operations.

It would be like jailing the Muslim who came up with truck attacks for extra long for giving a good working demonstration of how to beat the system with one simple trick.

Made a drug selling website. He was smeared with ocusations he hired out hitmen, but they were proved false during the trial. His sentence is ridiculously over the top.

He had a manifesto (papers forced to carry it so he'd stop blowing people up).

He was pretty redpilled (well, Sup Forums pilled) on modern life and liberals. Basically saw the facebook era coming a couple decades out and decided to just blow people up to make them pay attention to his warnings.

Didn't bathe a lot.

Was also the subject of mind altering CIA experiments in the 1960's, which probably didn't do him any favors.

he's the founder of Silk road, the (former) biggest internet site where you could buy drugs on the deep web. He got caught by fuzz, and now has to spend the rest of his life in prison, for technically doing nothing but hosting an internet site.

Also he used the alias of " Dread Pirate Roberts" which was very nice reference by him

But that's exactly who the Silk Road facilitated. Drug dealers, pedophiles, and murderers.

Saying this guy dinidu nuffin is like saying Charles Manson dinidu nuffin. He didn't pull the trigger, he just handed the gun to the guy he knew would.

was meant for

Don't forget;

>So how'd you get his identity

>Well, we utilized A, B, C.

>I'm seeing how you got to B and C. But A, I'm not sure about that

>Yeah, it's all in the paper work

>Can't find it

>Oh well, next question.

Unabomber was completely ineffective and tried to kill random people with families in the most cowardly way possible. If that's your hero you need to rethink things.

All he did was host a website. Illegal shit goes on here, but they aren't going to arrest Hiro or the guy who used to own this site, are they?

The point being that Americans really dont' have their priorities in order.

>Is like saying Charles Manson dindu

Charles Manson physically killed a person and planned the murders of others.

Ulcuck just collected a share of profits from people selling drugs on his website.

Literally a victimless crime.

There was the fake hitman shenanigans I guess, which indicate he probably WOULD or COULD pay someone to kill somebody, if the need ever appeared necessary to him, I guess.

>Silk Road
>pedophiles and murderers
You don't even know what you're talking about. The Silk Road isn't the darknet. At least take 3 minutes to read up before you blather.

>If that's your hero you need to rethink things.

Dude, you're talking to people who think Hitler and Gobbles were benevolent selfless martyrs looking out for the little guy.

>Completley ineffective

His aim was to get his manifesto read by a wide audience.

He achieved it.

>kill random people

They weren't random. They were specifically targeted.

>cowardly way possible

What are you, 12?

>If that's your hero

You jump to absurd conclusions on a regular basis, or just trying it out in this thread?

Hitler and Goebbels weren't that bad.

Nor Goering, Hess or Speer.

Can't really put up much of a defense for Heydrich and Himmler though. Pretty nasty pieces of work.

Good point
I remember when "taking the red pill" was about seeing things for how they really are, now it's just about being part of some braindead political movement & identity politics.

fuck off you moron. If you play that game then literally everyone he comes into contact is liable. Retards use facebook and craigslist to sell drugs do you think they are arresting mark sheckelberg?

reddit spacing

>beta orbiter makes illegal website that enables cartels, criminals, violence and poverty
>gets sent to jail
>"he dindu!!!!!!!" -Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE

obligatory, also Saint Elliot died for our Sins

is he a beta orbiter because of the website he made, or for other reasons?

That's just dumb though. He wanted people to actually listen to his manifesto. They didn't. Most refused to even read it. 100% failed to accomplish his objective.

Wow someone put that together 5 days after the killings. People are on the ball.

Didn't know him, the right ideas in a fucked up mind.
>modern society is fucked let me send bombs read my shit REEEEEEEEE

He got life in prison without possibility of parole just for making a website that "enables" other people to break the law, while there are people who have killed and tortured children and walk freely on the streets today.

mate it was like 120 pages no one is gonna read all that without having severe autism

You're a dolt.

Just come out of the closet already Norton.

ted was right about everything, but i honestly believe he wouldn't have killed a single soul if not for the intense psychological abuse he suffered from henry murray at harvard

>Ok, let me tell you about the experiment:
>I will ask the students to make a personal diary, a very personal diary. Everything from their greatest aspirations to their darkest sexual fantasies.
>I will tell the students that they will be sharing these diaries with their fellow students and “debating” the topics within.
>However, this is just a smoke screen. When they arrive for the debate, I will take them to an interrogation room, ya know an overhead light/one way mirror, the whole thing. And strap them down in a chair with EKG monitoring. We need data, this is science after all.
>Then my professional interrogator will use the personal essays to try and anger and humiliate the student. Meanwhile I will be taping their response from behind the one-way mirror.
>I will have the students come back again-and-again, to re-watch themselves being humiliated on the video.
>Observe the results.

oh and ted was 16 when this started and it lasted for 3 years :)