I just realized that there are many freaks in this site, depressive people, people who are outcast, crazy in the head...

I just realized that there are many freaks in this site, depressive people, people who are outcast, crazy in the head, men who think they are girls etc...

Anglo internet seems dangerous and bizarre.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>anglo internet
Most of the freaks are not from anglo. Finland. Mexico. Malaysia. Brazil. etc. Strong concentrations of depravity within these populations I am afraid

march hare

yeah i'm sure french internet is sunshine and roses

>americans
>anglo

Come here...
>

It's like this in Portuguese and Brazilian imageboards too, only the language changes, same subjects, same posters

People who find these types of boards are just fucked to begin with

Eh. You learn to not take this place too seriously. Don’t let the mentally challenged here drag you down.

Right now we talk about Conan the Barbarian, immigration, alcolism, feel to be a ghost, biathlon, white socks, pizza cut with a chisel, down sydrome IQ, something like that

Attached: jj.jpg (859x856, 183K)

but I AM girl... :

>forum blabla
>WorthlessTurd

Attached: lmboooo.jpg (920x380, 31K)

>Anglo internet

Yes I'm sure when people think of the internet, the first thing that comes on their mind is this site.

>yfw you realize that’s just actually how huge chunks of people are all over the world

How would your countrymen view this site

>feel to be a ghost, biathlon, white socks, pizza cut with a chisel, down sydrome IQ

Attached: slojak.jpg (442x500, 8K)

Anyone have that copy pasta warning anons not to come here and all the damage it does?

Attached: 1439926657103.jpg (466x411, 57K)

Non-progressive opinion.
Immediately discarded.

As a comedy website.

Y-y-you think we're funny :o

Yeah. Sometimes sad, like when you guys make threads about suicide, being ugly, having personal issues, but mostly funny :3

Y-yes, it's all satire ofcourse.

Attached: yez.gif (600x338, 1.83M)

Fuck off normalfag REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anglos are sick and depraved """people"""