/brit/

MISTA PROIME MINISTA edition

Attached: Andy.jpg (320x240, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/picture/2018/mar/14/steve-bell-may-putin-spy-poisoning-cartoon
youtu.be/BOQagg6hipQ
youtu.be/orZW5EODqG4
youtube.com/watch?v=TZvf9sngoOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fall of the USSR was an horror

Attached: USSR-flag.png (2000x1000, 9K)

I SENT THIS BITCH A PICTURE OF MY DIIIICK

looking

gday mates
whats the good word

Why do all British beers taste like caramel and butterscotch?

/brit/ is, and always shall be, a pro-skub general

Attached: 1520850550386.png (147x125, 22K)

i don't know

NOINE HUNDRAD DOLLARYDOOS

i fully understand the suspicion. the lack of connections is for the simple reason that those don't exist (among other reasons.)
truthfully my expectation was that i'd be told to go away. with that assumption and without much communication the next assumption is that a consensus has already been reached: that's what everyone wants but actually saying so is more trouble than waiting for me to get bored and go away on my own. i can only take on good faith that discussion actually exists. that's something i'm more than prepared to do but in case my more pessimistic assumptions are right i'd just like to say that ignoring people constitutes rejection and contributes to a sense of rejection just as much (if not moreso) as saying upfront that the rejected party isn't welcome, while adding all the confusion that comes with ambiguity. that might be completely irrelevant, unreasonably distrusting or similar if something's actually going on behind the scenes but i feel it's worth saying openly anyway.

Skubfags out

>According to a survey of 15- to 30-year-old men in the two southern provinces where President Barack Obama sent the bulk of American surge troops, 92% of respondents said they didn't know about "this event which the foreigners call 9/11" after being read a three-paragraph description of the attacks.

Big skub fan in all honestly.

>anyway.
stopped reading there

hmm interesting go on?

you dont even know i exist

Attached: 118094413.jpg (400x594, 153K)

they don't

Reddit

>Black Panther and Star Wars smash the box-office
>Canada, Germany and France are resurgent under liberal, centrist leadership
>described by the media as a huge forum of constant debate, with diverse opinions across thousands of subreddits, frequently referred to as "the voice of the internet"

Sup Forums

>BR 2049 bombed
>Brexit and Trump are disasters
>described by the media as a cesspool of angry, bitter virginal men, usually described as "the arsehole of the internet"

Why do we always lose lads?

Attached: 1479499191227.jpg (550x270, 39K)

this is just words
you're not saying anything tony

racism

dumb pirate frogposter

4cunts poormanantly poorious and on pooicide watch

shan't be partaking in this baitery

Business Idea: Make large contributions to both the Tories and Labour so you always have someone in Parliament working for you

because mass appeal leads to boring flaky bullshit like everything you mentioned, but this also makes lots of money.
when you get older you realise why is is not everything and why reddit is cancer

I can't imagine why people would want Sup Forums to be a "huge diverse forum of debate" AKA a highly managed dungheap like reddit is

did she ask why you sent her a blank picture?

Uhh, Jupiter is now one of us. Canada is a failed state. Germany just got a parliament that favours the chon.

I don't know about flicks cause i'm not a child

why would anyone mess about with a ouija board

reddit isn't a diverse forum of debate its an echo chamber where unpopular opinions are literally hidden

ghosts aren't real

theguardian.com/commentisfree/picture/2018/mar/14/steve-bell-may-putin-spy-poisoning-cartoon
the graun going in for some goebbels style judeo bolshevism

this is the end result of perusing that goal
Reddit stands for the capitalist liberal idea of what the internet should be, a very loud chicken coop where the hens can cluck away about nothing significant under tight control of the farmer

shut up

>south africa mad af that australia has offered fast tracked visas to white farmers who will be forcibly removed from their land without compensation

howling

never clicked a guardian link and don't think i ever will

what best embodies the fascist, communist and anarchist ideas of the internet?

neopets

>a very loud chicken coop where the hens can cluck away about nothing significant

except the issue is that what is talked about on there is significant albeit one sided

>fascist
WeChat
>Communist
Geocities/Sup Forums
>Anarchist
eight chan

Your Mother told me to check if you're OK.
Is there anything you want to talk about?

We've won the internet war.

Left-wing views are literally a minority on reddit, only really held on the big main boards. Everywhere else has been practically overrun by the alt-right in the last few years. Believe me, look at any medium sized subreddit which isn't specifically political and the views expressed will be at least Sup Forums-lite. A cultural phenomenon like Peterson is just the tip of the spear, the main thrust has been working it's way onto reddit for years by slow migration.

I like to visualise the internet like the galaxy in 40K. Reddit is the Imperium (Sup Forums BTFO), they're weak, divided, split into hundreds of warring systems (sub-reddits) with very little communication between them. And the rest of the internet is the outskirts of the galaxy. That's what they meant when they called Sup Forums a hivemind. We are the Tyranids.

dont know what you're talking about turt

how is the chon commie

>publishes snowden stories
Not sure what all the fuss is over the Guardian

This is true, the phenomenon is also repeated on Twitter but to a far lesser extent. Started seeing Sup Forums-themed accounts gaining definite traction around the same time as reddit began to turn. It's like as one mind, Sup Forums just decided to expand.

He's wrong, it's pure fascist. Mods are our benevolent dictators.

Oh my GOD the Daily Mail

>I like to visualise the internet like the galaxy in 40K. Reddit is the Imperium (Sup Forums BTFO), they're weak, divided, split into hundreds of warring systems (sub-reddits) with very little communication between them. And the rest of the internet is the outskirts of the galaxy. That's what they meant when they called Sup Forums a hivemind. We are the Tyranids.

Attached: 1513601865847.jpg (693x1153, 176K)

And here's why that's a good thing

Attached: IMG_4797.jpg (1020x1065, 453K)

badly need a asian-canadian gf from vancouver or toronto

hidey ho, ma dudes

Why is new wave music so good?

feeling rather sad lads

Attached: 1516020054533.jpg (601x601, 93K)

Finished my book today. What did you kids accomplish?

Attached: -Matilda-1996-mara-wilson-34658678-659-497.jpg (659x497, 45K)

I've never been mistaken for turt before

nostalgia gimmick points
did you grow up in the late 80s/90s by chance?

just saw dave outside

going to heem the fucking cunt

the feild of debate is very narrow, but very energetic.
because of this lots of energy is put towards nothing making it a very "safe" place politically
90% of reddit though id devoted to pretty inane capitalist consumption, discussions of that consumption, or some "identity"
strongly enforced equality of posters, history/past is destroyed, static almost archaic simple format to give an illusion of stability and lack of change. site organised into various communes (boards) dedicated to one general topic or industry, lacking any leadership in these loose unions. makes zero money, infrastructure sucks. Dear Leader at the helm. populated by Homo4chanicus lazy but smart layabouts who sometimes produce for the community expecting no compensation of any kind (unlike reddit which rewards with fame and internet points)

likely more things as well, if any nation around was Sup Forums it would be North Korea or the USSR

real good dubs thread on tv right now

just saw your mom outside

she came onto me

Attached: sophie mei.jpg (506x755, 59K)

Yeah
Born 1979
I suppose thata why I'm fond of it.

He is raising his wife's daughter. If Damon is a cuck maybe I want to be a cuck

gave her a wax
lookin real purdy

Attached: IMG_0710.jpg (4032x3024, 1.51M)

Really makes me think

Attached: think.png (750x1070, 253K)

I saw your mom the other day.

Attached: Pearl_Frush_Grapette_Soda-2.jpg (900x1078, 1.03M)

>gave her a wax
>lookin real purdy

Attached: low quality fedora.jpg (270x185, 12K)

But Sup Forums has complete freedom of speech, make sense of that.

Example, I can call you a noncey perv or a bum-bandit or a sub-human chink insect and no-one will ban me for being a meanie.

got diagnosed with a big willy

Seriously thinking about taking another IQ test (last one I took was as a kid) but afraid I might be ousted as a brainlet once and for all

>Sup Forums has complete freedom of speech, make sense of that.

Incorrect, there are many statements for which you can be banned

going to ask the man in the sky for forgiveness

Incorrect

Attached: 1521180220867 (2).jpg (270x185, 33K)

>Seriously thinking about taking another IQ test (last one I took was as a kid) but afraid I might be ousted as a brainlet once and for all

Attached: tip wood.png (270x185, 5K)

yeah but that's mostly for spam or off topic

Need a Greek gf

Attached: Korkokenk_Kauppiaan_Kokoelma_0523.jpg (640x640, 77K)

Just underballed my IQ test to piss my mom off

need my bolloks caved in by a big butch women

Only in theory, in practice you can literally say anything because no-one will report it unless it's repeatedly ruining threads.

Big country, Australia

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 15.39.16.png (1158x848, 172K)

I did NOT give you license to alter my images

Last night she said
Oh baby I feel so down
Oh it turn me off
When I feel left out
So I, I turned around
Oh maybe I don't care no more
I know this for sure
I'm walking out that door

Attached: french pepe.png (554x400, 69K)

Well then you already have unlimited free speech everywhere in the world in theory 'as long nobody reports it'

got a big poo brewing in my bum

the issue is more one of lack of care than anything
USSR had similar freedom of speech in that most of the time the police or whatever simply couldn't be bothered to do anything

but every so often they would break down someones door and ship the off to Gulag (ban)
Sup Forums has very clear rules too which can get you a Ban very quickly, but most of these things are not the sort of stuff that the average user cares about breaking, thus his "freedom" is preserved simply due to his priorities.

what are your favorite bands? you might like these dark wave tracks that I come back to quite often as well
youtu.be/BOQagg6hipQ
youtu.be/orZW5EODqG4

:^)

Attached: IMG_0711.jpg (3766x2824, 2.84M)

>I did NOT give you license to alter my images

Attached: 1521180220867 (4).jpg (270x184, 32K)

yeah lets just pretend like those are completely comparable

retard

just had a rather thunderous wank

>I did NOT give you license to alter my images

Attached: isaygooddaysir.png (200x200, 5K)

Literal brainlet lmao

can just picture leftypol iraqi diaspora bruce fuming at this

I'm just using your logic, do you have a real response?

youtube.com/watch?v=TZvf9sngoOE

Attached: 118094413 (2).jpg (400x594, 94K)

>very clear rules too which can get you a Ban very quickly,

Shit, I forgot to discuss British culture, guess it's the gulag for me lads.

>can just picture leftypol iraqi diaspora bruce fuming at this

Attached: 1466774738106.jpg (522x579, 107K)

>Matt Damon reportedly moving family to Australia
next sentence
>Matt Damon's rep is denying reports that he's moving his family to Australia

If nobody reported it then yes I would have freedom of speech.

So, what's your point?

ARSE FANNY SHIT

some next level shit right here

Attached: 599303802.jpg (396x594, 90K)