JFK assassination was an inside job

JFK assassination was an inside job

A former Presidential guard admitted to Oliver Stone on his cancer deathbed that JFK was shot by a member of his team

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3762617/JFK-assassination-inside-job-Ex-government-agent-claimed-team-killed-president-remarkable-deathbed-confession-director-Oliver-Stone.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110
youtube.com/watch?v=YafZkjiMpjU
youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs
youtube.com/watch?v=y1yf1o5uFL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>People dying say weird things

Oliver Stone isn't the brightest knife in the tool shed

And why would he make that up?

i want to believe man but a deathbed confession from a guy who knows a guy its kinda iffy

there have been about 10 deathbed confessions about killing jfk, lbj and his cronies did it, well documented backed with physical evidence

>(((Oliver Stone)))

>it actually ends up being Ted Cruz's father who killed JFK

This. Ted Cruz's dad was also semi involved lel

For me this made Walter White as LBJ believable because even though he was all nice onscreen you know he fucking killed JFK to get there

Scumbag, if its true he should have had some COURAGE and RELEASED IT EARLIER

Gutless. History will not remember him fondly.

>real life shitposting on your death bed

What a way to go.

>JFK was an inside job.

People are still debating whether this is real or fake?

Of course JFK was a conspiracy.

LBJ as part of the plan.

They needed to remove JFK to go to war in Vietnam.

George Bush Senior was there on the day of the assassination.

It was done by the CIA, orchestrated by the NWO elites.

Simple.

didn't even know this film existed, thanks for that user going to watch it later tonight

executive order 11110

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

It was an accidental shot.

That's why the fatal one looks like an entirely different kind of round and why that missing chunk of brain went missing. That would've been the evidence that it wasn't Oswald's shot that killed him.

Yes, exactly.

You see JFK wanted to destroy the NWO elite's control of the USA.

But nothing would impede their plan, so they wasted him.

Sad, but true.

JFK on Secret Societies:

youtube.com/watch?v=YafZkjiMpjU

Spoopy. I've been reading these books lately, and for some reason connected this oliver stone before the director

They blew his fucking brains out!

I don't doubt that JFK knew too much, but that particular speech is about the Soviets and their attempts to incite a global communist revolution, and their use of Western Media to gain valuable info on the United States. There's not much to indicate the NWO besides spending a few seconds on Secret Societies.

Here's the full thing: youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs

>Secret societies, secret oaths, secret proceedings.

Doesnt sound like hes speaking of the Soviets to me

Also Dulles' revenge

He was using it as an example. The purpose of the speech is to contrast the closed and secretive government of the USSR, and the open and transparent government of the US. While of course the US government isn't that transparent in reality, what JFK was getting at was that the free press would write articles on what the Government is doing, and how the KGB could exploit that to the extent that they didn't need to go to such great lengths to gather information like they would in any other authoritarian state. He then urged the press to keep their traps shut as if it was wartime (it was the cold war, after all). If you watch the speech in full context, this becomes clearer.

Like I originally said, I do believe JFK knew something he wasn't supposed to. Maybe it was the NWO, I don't know, but citing this speech as evidence is the wrong way to go about it.

Nothing to see here folks, move along. Anyone want to talk about those dank memes of Trump? Huh?

care to share the evidence and the 10 or so confessions?

We'll wait.

Whomever did it, was using a 6.5mm Carcano and firing from an elevated position from the rear of the motorcade

Those facts match up too well

Oswald had a print on the internals of the rifle found in an area that was likely to be where the shots came from

Someone could have set Oswald up, of course

Reminder that LBJ was a crypto-kike

do you know a lot of women who first idea when their husband get shot in the head is to climb on the back of the limousine to pick the piece of brain here and there?
that woman dressed as the first lady was a CIA operative who was tasked to not let anything drop on the road. The president was just a crisis actor with all the special effect shits on him to simulate multiple shots.
Nobody died that day

could 911 be a continuation of JFK
youtube.com/watch?v=y1yf1o5uFL0