Hillary is a shit candidate, but so is Trump. What are some good things about him...

Hillary is a shit candidate, but so is Trump. What are some good things about him? I'm talking about things with evidence, not opinions.

Take your time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_distortion
youtube.com/watch?v=RNha3nabZeI
youtu.be/DRpLcrGHZ2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is economically nationalist, which cuts international competition for labor, aiding the working class.

he's not a woman

i like fetus

-Is willing to speak politically incorrect truths such as the fact that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime
-Is a skillful negotiator; this will prove useful when it comes to making deals with other nations
-Instead of being controlled by big businesses and banks like most politicians, *he* controls *them*. If Trump wins, for the first time in a long time the country will be run by an actual human being rather than a puppet.
-Actually has balls; won't kowtow to pressure
-Calls the media out when they lie
-Has a good head for finance
-Is not completely obsessed with treating Russia like an enemy for no fucking reason; seriously why do all of the elites hate Russia so much, the cold war ended a quarter century ago you cunts stop being so paranoid.

He opposes NAFTA, one of the worst things that has ever happened to this nation. He also opposes TPP, NAFTA part 2.

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

He was a reality show host

He has a solid background in dealing with reality

>ITT trumptards make assumptions on what Trump believes based on zero evidence
You guys have no fucking idea. Trump changes his mind on a daily basis.

Except he doesn't. That's a leftist lie.

Why are lefties blowing a gasket over a guy that isn't even racist?

>I'm already voting for Hillary so tell me positive things about Trump so I can say you're wrong.

ftfy

Hillary will raise taxes.
Trump will lower taxes.
If they're both shit what other reason do you need? Hillary is at least 5x more shitty than Trump.

Except he doesnt. You just assume the news tells you the truth about things.

He doesn't change his mind, the media constantly changes the way they interpret his speeches.

Because their entire understanding of the political spectrum is DAS RAYCISS

Whenever you actually look into what the news tells you about Trump, 90% of the time it turns out to be a lie.

He doesn't. He's been singing pretty much the same tune about government, free trade, equality, and nationalism for about 30 years. The only topic he appears to have changed his mind on that I can think of is abortion.
Try to find some of his interviews in Playboy and other magazines from the '90s. He's says almost the exact same thing then as he does now.

Reminder

Yea and either way Hillary has flip flopped 5x more than he has.

DROP A LOG IN SYNAGOGUE

No.
I have little time for drama queens.
You have already chosen your candidate, like the rest of us, and now miss the attention you supposed was directed at you when the election was still young.
Get a life of your own.

Forgot your proxy Moshe.

>All this delusion.

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_distortion

Still not voting for your wrinkly old criminal cunt, CTR.

MAGA!

>"Hillary is a shit candidate"
>HURR CTR SHILL

please.

Hillary supporters are the ones suffering from that. I bet you don't even know Obama actually did create ISIS...

He's quick on his feet.
He's cool under pressure (like Obongo).
He's a natural leader.
He doesn't sweat the small stuff. He's not afraid to go against the grain.
Despite his simple speaking style, he's pretty smart.

If this was medieval or ancient times he would probably be a more than competent military leader. He has all the makings of one.

Reminder that Obama did at least train ISIS, in only 17 seconds:
youtube.com/watch?v=RNha3nabZeI

I could prove he funded + armed them too but ya'll don't have any attention span for that

So if Obama FUNDED + ARMED + TRAINED ISIS, in what way did he NOT create them.

>trump
>shit

nigger, it's about time you considered assisted suicide.

I'll take Trump over crooked Hillary ty

Trump is the unknown while Hillary is the known, and what is known about her is getting worse by the day.

People really are sick of business as usual.

Clinton is a puppet, trump is a free man who speaks the hard truth.

Clinton's campaign is solely based on pandering, she stands for nothing. All she can spout is the trump is literally Hitler rhetoric because he's a nationalist and low information voters will eat it up.

Before I started looking into american politics I disliked trump because I saw him on the news portrayed in a negative way. When I looked into it for myself I saw a man making common sense policies who's not afraid to say the truth, even if it's unpopular.

Finally a politician with no strings attached. And that scares the hell out of the rigged system. The same system who tilted the scales so Bernie would loose.

I personally think this election should be between Bernie and Trump however the RNC knew that Clinton would be easier to control and political revolution would throw a spanner in the works. Then Bernie bends the knee to Hillary because there's nothing more dangerous to the democrats than a republican in office. I've never supported Bernie but what happened should show you why this needs to change. America needs someone who will actually fight to make the system fair for everyone.

Daily reminder that Hillary killed everyone at Waco

So why aren't we voting for her again?

Daily reminder you're a raging dumbass.

Nice shill tactic kike

It's true. Look it up.

DNC*

>try to dishearten a Trump stronghold
>not beneficial to Hillary and only Hillary
fuck off, Johnson and (((Stein))) are worthless, they just have a positive image because nobody bothers to attack them.

Sometimes when you learn new things, you change your opinion. I know that is hard to believe Mohammad but its true.

Go to bed Joey, you have work in the morning.

Well for starters he just saved the Olympics a few weeks back and now Brazil has 2 baby dragons complements of Donald Trump.

youtu.be/DRpLcrGHZ2w