"I turned him into a mexican tonight"

>"I turned him into a mexican tonight"

what exactly did he mean by this?

Mexican boxers are known for their aggressiveness. They mainly attack instead of defend. Mayweather, historically has been a defender and counter-puncher letting his opponent attack him and tire out. After the first 2 rounds, Mayweather realized McGregor's punches had no power to them, so he went Mexican and started attacking him.

I'm from Northern Ireland and couldn't understand half of what this man was saying post-game.

I don't know but I am stealing this phrase.

I think Mayweather hit Conor so hard, he was babbling nonsense.

>I don't know but I am stealing this phrase
are you often in situations where you get assfucked user?

>"Now go home and get your fucking shinebox"

Why does this white faggot have all those edgy tattoos? Does he like making mom freak?

>those floppy mantitties in the background

>Irish
>White

mexicans are known for being offensive fighters as opposed to defensive

Me in the white shirt in the crowd

its the sub-dialect of traumatic brain injury

Full fight stream where?

To be honest the fight was good but the only problem was McGregor was so inexperienced he kept fucking up and was flubbing it early in the fight. He had the hits in but then he kept clinching too long and trying to pull some mma shit, because that's what he's used to. Since the ref kept warning him he ended up trying to be more careful and not fight like he was in the mma but Mayweather took advantage of that and let him wear himself down and get his guard down then he beat the hell out of him the last two rounds. McGregor should've spent more time training and learning how to box and less time being a fucking meme.

Why does everyone care about the Mayweather fight so much? I just checked and he's considered welterweight to middleweight. You'd think heavyweight would get more draw. Can someone explain to me why it doesn't?

now let them fight with MMA ruleset

>Can someone explain to me why it doesn't?
No, be less of a child and figure out shit for yourself.

Heavyweights nowadays are all boring. One of the big reasons boxing has declined.

fat dudes are slower

He's undefeated 50-0

i mean, it would be literally impossible for mcgregor to reach even a tenth of the knowledge and experience mayweather has on the subject of boxing in the past year. aside from this, mayweather played with his food for sure. anyone who's watched a boxing match before knew mcgregor was as good as dead after the 5th round.

its the dialect of rampant cocaine abuse

Just woke up, who won?

my nigga Tyrone

Anyone with half a brain knew a UFC fighter with a couple years boxing training wasnt going to defeat an undefeated world class defensive boxer at his own game

I got suckered into thinking McG could win on points after the first 5 rounds but he faded so quickly

Even then I thought if he could clinch and hide he could get a split decision or win

The dumb fucking white bastard runs in and just keeps trying to punch with him the stupid cunt

It was rigged, 2 judges gave Floyd the first 3 rounds when he was never winning them

Fuck boxing, fuck MMA

>I got suckered into thinking McG could win on points
Hahahahahhaha
>it was rigger
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Its so frustrating though. There was no 3 knockdown rule but they stop the fight. McGregor coyld have taken a knee and rested the full 9, he didn't even know how to use the ropes to rest. Ducking 100 bucks wasted to watch a freak show

The nigger

He didn't need to have much knowledge though. The man had the power and got plenty of good hits in early on. If he had known how to box beforehand tho he wouldn't have been so cocky and jumping around and wearing himself out so easily. Mayweather barely ever moved his feet, he knew McGregor was being an idiot after the 3rd round. Hence why he was being calm and collected and didn't get aggressive til later in the match when he knew McGregor wouldn't be able to block shit.

>There was no 3 knockdown rule but they stop the fight
what does one have to do with the other?

>I'm from Northern Ireland

So, Britain.

Were you watching? If the ref didn't stop the match mcgregor would've sustained sevre brain damage. He could barely keep his hands up

well duh. i was talking within context of the fight and when floyd actually flexed his muscles and started dominating. the size and strength difference made it look somewhat even up to that point.

The 3 knockdown rule was tjere in case mcg knocked mayweather to the ground more than 3 times which makes it an automatic tko. Its also there so you can go down and rest more than 3 times. But mcg doesnt know this, he was right though ref shoulda let floyd knock him out then give him a count

That's standard procedure you incredible mong. When a fighter starts getting the shit kicked out of him and is not fighting back or even defending intelligibly, the ref is fully in his rights to stop the fight. It's not the first time this happened.

They stopped the fight because Macgregors gait was off and he was no longer defending himself from punches which is a sign referees are trained to look for because it means literal brain damage will soon follow

>I'm from Northern Ireland and couldn't understand half of what this man was saying post-game.

why would a britisher understand a dubliner?

Wtf are you on about? He's taken rougher beatings than that, my point is that mcg himself doesnt know how to use a knockdown to his advantage. Not just that the ref was a pos

>Sup Forums in the background having a bitchfit

perfect

>the ref was a pos
lol cry harder, it was a totally legitimate stoppage. you're just mad because you actually bought the ppv and you don't know how to make your phone stop turning "fucking" into "ducking"

>tv babbies watch first boxing match
>they are now experts of boxing
Too bad mcg didnt have Wikipedia to help him in the ring like you guys :^)

mcgregor leaned on his massive size and strength advantage, mayweather smartly let him punch himself out. if you watch the way mayweather moves, there was no real chance of a followup punch because of positioning. mcgregor also got tired because he was throwing a shitload of punches hoping he'd land a solid left hook that never materialized. mayweather walked all over him after the 3rd round, and only took about 5 significant punches before that. i'm trying to say that the fight wasn't as close as you felt it was.

>mcg himself doesnt know how to use a knockdown to his advantage

Well in addition to McG being a retard, he may have taken rougher beatings but not repeated Mayweather punches to the skull

>terminology ufc fags are completely unaware of

He's an extremely technically proficient boxer, even if his weight class doesn't produce the kind of devastating Rocky-tier shit that heavyweight does.

But mainly it's because he's a fucking shitty human being but has never been knocked out, so everyone tunes in hoping he's finally going to get his face rearranged.

Go home connor, you're obviously brain damaged now what with that literal nonsense you just spewed

>But mainly it's because he's a fucking shitty human being

t. roastie

Are we really going to count a show-fight against a man who has never professionally boxed as a true fight? If so, will we count his bouts against his missus too?

>he's a fucking shitty human being but has never been knocked out, so everyone tunes in hoping he's finally going to get his face rearranged
even though that's how i usually feel about him, i was rooting for him last night just to spite ufc bros

>acting like every thrown punch results in a KO
Kys

Are you fucked, cunt?

Nah, just had a dad who taught me that only shitstains beat on women.

>can't read
>doesn't pay his taxes
sounds like a bad guy to me

It's not Mayweather's fault a ginger ape with no professional boxing experience challenged him to a fight

>that happy jumping nigger on the left
>that assmad white guy with giant tits on the right
State of America in one webm.

>t. roastie
t. bitter teenage virgin

lol what the fuck is a TKO?

>Golly, that black man looks like he's really hurting that white man, better stop the fight!

b-but, user... they fought for the coveted money belt!!! can't you understand how this is a great day for the ancient and revered sport of boxing?

kudos to mauro ronallo for holding a straight face through this circus, he's a god-tier commentator who deserves better than he got in WWE.

Your dad was a flaming homosexual no doubt

Real boxing isn't the same as the boxing in pulp fight stories where two juggernauts beat each other to pulp.

Technical knock out

They stopped the fight because MacGregor was at risk of becoming a drooling monkey for the rest of his life

Even if you think battering your wife is an admirable thing, he's also a tax-dodging parasite.

>there were people who actually thought McGregor wasn't going to get his ass handed to him

>good goyim, pay your taxes!

Holy shit, Mayweather is the most redpilled man alive

>le r9k ebin redpill response

Whites are mentally ill.

But then wouldn't Floyd have won by TKO before the match even began?

I believe he meant "I just got taken to fucking school, and punched in the head way too many times. I have no fucking idea what I'm saying."

Why would Sup Forums be throwing a bitchfit, shitskin?

Pretty much, gone are the days when a ref would let one of the fighters turn himself into a vegetable simply because he refused to fall over.

McGregor was done, he wasn't defending himself properly anymore, letting it go on would have just been letting Mayweather knock IQ points of him blow by blow.

>.r/The_Donald worships a man who literally days ago told the media he was fighting for "all blacks of the world" and playing the race card against McG

KEK you newfags are retarded

>that one white fat guy with bitch tits having a mental breakdown in the background as mcmeme gets turned into a rag doll.

HEY! Don't DO That!

t. bitter no-dad

Joke's on you, I'm black :)

>thinking floyd needed trumps last gasp of meme magic to come out on top in this 3 ring circus

come on now, user.

>damage control
Anyone who surfed Sup Forums before the fight knows they wanted whitey to win, you're not fooling anyone
Sup Forums always wins because when they lose they pretend it was what they wanted the whole time

Only nu-Sup Forums like Trump and ebin based black man. Real Sup Forums would never support a nigger.

>Sup Forums before the fight
>GREAT WHITE HOPE, UFC IS WHITE MAN'S SPORT, NIGGER GONNA GET REKT!
>Sup Forums after the fight
>M...mayweather loves trump. /o...ourguy/, yay mayweather....

Classic Sup Forums

>people thought that an MMA fighter going against a pro undefeated boxer in a BOXING match could end in the MMA fighter winning

How?

Find the threads saying that.

what the fuck is that white substance coming out of his nose?

Whiskey

Not him
Someone challenged someone in previous thread to do the same and he linked a bunch of them, but I don't care as much as he did
Anyway I was there. You're just foolish if you deny it, that's what happened.

Because he was white and/or because MMA fighters 'are way tougher' than boxers.

literal boogers mixed with some sweat

Millions and millions of dollars poured into marketing

Jokes on you. I didn't even watch the fight. I'm just echoing shit I heard other people say.

>How?

I thought Mayweather would take a dive just from how corrupt the sport is. Looks like it was clean after all. Expected result, just as boring as people foretold, no upset, no surprise.

I guess the big scam in the end was getting people hyped to begin with.

Go through yesterdays archive you lazy cunt, you can't miss it.

Spotted the roastie

Your job to prove yourself correct, nigger, also prove they aren't false flags as well :3

>Sup Forums is foolish for denying the facts

get out while you still can, user. the type of person who derails with Sup Forums bait neither knows nor cares what the facts are beyond what they can use as fuel to piss everyone off.

>I thought Mayweather would take a dive just from how corrupt the sport is

And ruin his record for no reason? The fight was gonna fix his money issues win or lose, he had zero reason to throw this.

I remember countless threads hailing mayweather as their guy before the fight. Stop being so narrow minded

>the absolute state of whites

> who is chris dorner