You Rage You Lose

Let's go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA
youtube.com/watch?v=uVOGpdAz7Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=3ex72rTZ7qw
youtube.com/watch?v=RoR23fgSlvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

desu i give zero fucks about the 49er's QB not standing for the pledge. what really aggravates me is everyone on everyside of the debate acting like total cunts over something so pointless and petty. fuck that cunt she's disrespectful and really the end of it for me.

we already did this today. Her profile is private.

sage

Why is this exchange being plastered all over the place?

Because there's something else going on that (((they))) don't want you to notice.

>rage
There's no rage about this, Lieutenant Dan properly got BTFO

They should drown themselves to make it authentic.

How do people become big chasers? I dodged AIDS once and that was more than enough

>making fun or "cripples"
goodbye career

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

wut

>Look at me! I lost my legs because I went to defend the military-industrial complex interests in some dessert and some sandnigger blow them off! Look how heroic I am!

Very rage worthy indeed

Does the decline of masculinity make you mad? Have fun with this one, then.

That planking fad really got out of control in the end didn't it?

Almost makes me wish I'd gone in for a few years just so people would think I'm as superior as I am

mhh...

>groups who hate me for being a white male asking why I won't stand up for them

kek

>she allows me to masturbate her
WOW

context pls

>a little over weight but in good shape, diabetic but it's well controlled. I'm fairly good looking.

murrica

Wew lawd.

When will they do this?

To everyone on this thread

Make up artist of Mad Max gets Oscar. Sjw media gets mad because no one claps her.

Because I like guns...

>Having both an apartment and a car with a low paying job

Not in America.

White Lives Matter.

Gotta take care of your own and tolerable.

Sorry brown people, you're annoying and violent.

Wow, holy shit. My ex suggested we "open" our relationship after 6 years, i told her to pack her bags and leave that night.

Best decision of my life.

It surprised me that this negress even watched and retained any of the characters' names from Forest Gump. I thought they just watched Belly and Tyler Perry movies over and over.

Idk why i'd rage at this, that was funny

That's hilarious.

Why would I rage?

worthless nigger i lost

If only

lost

Absolutely this. Well said. They use the term white male as an insult and expect us to take them seriously.

I make $80,000k a year.

r/polyamory is pretty much all rage/sadness bait, it's full of people who fall for the lies modern culture tells them and then they wonder why they're not happy. It's like a viewing gallery of mistakes and broken lives.
Was just thinking that, if he's overweight enough to get type 2 diabetes in middle age he is not "good looking" by any reasonable standard.

youtube.com/watch?v=uVOGpdAz7Lk

REALLY GETS THE BRAIN GOIN'.

Jesus Christ mate.

Why not shoot ungrateful cunts like that? Or send them off to labor camps.

That webm always just pisses me off
Those people are trying their damn hardest to fulfill the basic needs of these refugees where they have no obligation to, and their offers are refused.
Why fucking bother traveling as a refugee then? Disgusting human.

mfw I drive a Maserati and single (last gf was a bitch decided to MGTOW)

>Lieutanant Dan

To be old enough to remember that...

Was he redpilled?

W E W
E
W

Oh Jesus, not this again.

lost

Sup Forums refused to contact her employer
Not sure what happened to them.

Might still have the contact info somewhere if anyone wants it.

Fucking disgusting. Sad thing is that this is pretty common. Certainly won't deter the liberals though.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ex72rTZ7qw

youtube.com/watch?v=RoR23fgSlvA

Too far

This right here is the difference between a conservative and a liberal: firm knowledge that the majority of people on this planet are made up of trash like this.

Yea, Great Britain created an empire spanning the entire world as refugees looking for benefits.

id rather see two guys holding hands and guns

I feel really bad for Aussie gun owners

context please. Also kaepernick is just mad because he's been benched

>someone who is afraid they'll have their guns taken away has their ability to purchase guns taken away by the government because they're afraid the government will have their guns taken away

Wew

Well meaning fools

Poor kid's a Christian now

>Going to EMT school
>Also going to uni
>Basically have no time for anything because I want to become a firefighter and these are the crunch years to do it
>Recently hooked up with a 7/10 girl that only wants to fuck
>She is in an open relationship
>Ask how many guys she fucks while "dating" her boyfriend
>She says she averages over 5 a week
>Her boyfriend hasn't slept with anyone
>Ask why he is ok with this
>"He is sweet"
>The only rule is she can't fuck anyone in their apartment
>Literally the first time I fucked her I did so in their apartment (at the time I did not know)
>Concerned about STDs now
>Stopped fucking her because she started hooking up with a nigger too
Jesus Christ what man would be ok with this.

I guess all the blacks in detroit and philadelphia have small dicks then

Harambe is still alive?

body shaming

>you'll never have sex with a talking firearm until you mindbreak it and it begs you to go on a mass shooting

This is actually pretty funny and proves the "gun nut" correct

Arise Poseidon and send a tsunami!

how did everything go so wrong?

holy shit, do those people ever bathe? That kid is filthy. And would it kill them to run a comb through their hair once in a while?

I swear, if my dad ever saw me that nasty and just sitting around, he'd bring a building down on my head.

This is what machineguns were invented for.

>r/polyamory

God damn. Literally every other thread is some guy surprised when he is getting cucked by his gf. And the people trying to make him feel better and "explaining" the situation to him in the comments is really rage inducing.

If wish they had actually drowned

> black lives mater
> mater

This isn't really rage m8. Its gross but not rage inducing

rapefugees wanted to go to germoney for dem monies but eneded up in Hungary(I think, not sure about that) and said that they won't eat anything or drink anything if they are not transported to the germoney.

Ungrateful scum.

I went out drinking last night and bumped into an old friend from high school who told me he's been in an open relationship for about 3 months. I asked him how many girls he's been with versus how many guys she's been with. He told he hasn't slept with anyone and she gets about 2-3 guys a week. I just don't understand how anyone can let themselves be cucked like that and see it as totally fine. I feel pretty bad for him but he'll probably get the wakeup call he needs soon enough.

>Liberals believe guns actually do the murder to the extent that the shooter is a victim of the gun.

Mad Max.. costumes.. what ?

>Ask why he is ok with this
>"He is sweet"

Holy shit reading that made me mad. Fuck it though, there will always be submissive cucks in life.

They can't even spell properly, holy shit.

Because the guns provide a much more egalitarian distribution of power.

There's far more important things in life, i live a life of leisure and enjoyment.

Because the alternative is she leaves and in their mind some affection is better than none. Also that they will "grow out of it"

>"Haha stupid conservative gun nuts, how could they ever think somebody would take their guns away? Haha"

>"OMG A MUSLIM JUST SHOT 50 GAYS BAN GUNS"

The slippery slope is showing to be a liberal tactic once more.