Be Japanese

>be Japanese
>go to France
>get seated in the back like the animal you are

LMAO LITERALLY LMAOING

Attached: EB394194-A5FB-4CA6-8EA2-3A719D4B7B28.png (1242x2208, 3.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hLLDn7MjbF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but this is well known. French restaurants sit their good looking patrons at the front to make their business look more appealing.

Look at this freak lmao, the restaurant staff did the right thing

>look like some fucking chicken
>r-racism

If he was dressed like that I would have sat his ass out of view too.

I am pretty sure he was seated back for looking like a fag

QUELLE RACISME!

That would probably make him even more butthurt

you are forgetting that he was in France

Racism is obviously male user therefore it's 'Quel Racisme'

Good, the animale is put in his rightful place. They do the same to westerners in Japan.

Can't they like stop going to fronce if this bother them so much?

They probably thought he was a Chinese tourist, who are known for chimping out and having no manners in general.

This happens regardless of race if you aren't dressed well, they outright refuse customers that dress like shit

>2015

quel

No, that's just a stereotype. He was treated that way because Chinese tourists are notoriously unruly and taint the reputation of all Asian tourists since they all look the same to us.

this
they could have just said his appearance violates the restaurants dresscode and ban him from entering

SEGREGATION NOW
SEGREGATION TOMORROW
SEGREGATION FOREVER

youtube.com/watch?v=hLLDn7MjbF0

this is genius

based

>>get seated in the back like the animal you are
It's hard to believe you can be so shy or so afraid of asking for another table with better view.

A European would just pick his own table lol. I want to sit over there.

this, unless it was on reservation

after having so much smoke blown up their ass by weeb worship deluded japs think they're on par with whites. at the end of their day they're ugly ass asians no different from chinks or gooks

>weeb worship
Dude, they are fully aware that the only people in the western world who dig their shit are below the lowest rung on the social ladder and are outcasts and deviants. Their biggest western fans are what their people would call Eta, untouchable filth