YOUR MOTHER SUCKS COCKS IN HELL, KARRAS

>YOUR MOTHER SUCKS COCKS IN HELL, KARRAS

what the fuck was her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/tv/1503834421455.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vocal_folds#False_vocal_folds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your cunting daughter

She didn't care for Alex Karras who was a hall of fame Defensive Lineman for the Lions and who later went on to play Webster's father on the acclaimed TV show Webster.

She's possessed by the devil. Didn't you watch the movie?

can you get possessed by the devil if you're not christian?

>satanic chads still get roasties in hell.

Why is this movie considered scary again? Sure, I can understand that all her blasphemous swearing was scary in 1973, but today it's just funny. I couldn't stop laughing at all the shit she says.

Movies aside how DO atheists explain demon possession? I mean in real life.

Not trying to start a fight or something I just want to understand

You should watch the movie underage ffam

mentally ill people

the f word was edgy in the 70s.

just like the word Sucks helped bring old Sneeds TV show, the Simpsons extra publicity.

America had a moral panic that Bart said that things sucked.

who the fuck asks this in the 21st century?

All non Christians are possessed by the devil, they willingly rejected Christ's Light.

What about changing their voices and shit. Did you listen to the tapes? I'm not really devout christian or anything but I heard some fairly convincing demon stories

I think the main reason this movie scared so many back in the day was because they felt is was playing around too much with the supernatural. A lot of people felt that simply watching such a movie could bring a curse on themselves, their families, and possibly even make them more susceptible to demonic possession. Those that don't understand this probably never grew up in a religious household. For some people buying this movie on VHS was almost like hanging a voodoo doll in your house.

Sorry, but I don't smoke

You will smoke, in the fires of Hell. You can still accept his love, I'll pray for you.

Christlarpers are so cringey using this pompous tone to feel tough
Truely the new fedoras

What are some other essential horrorkinos?

>posting on Sup Forums
>thinks he's going to Heaven

Your sins will be forgiven, all you have to do is ask. Open your heart and accept Him. God bless user.

trannies change their voice too and they're mentally ill

James Wan

So you haven't. Got it. Why not just say so?

i.4cdn.org/tv/1503834421455.jpg
Back then people didnt post on their phones while watching a movie and they werent playing faggy video games like five nights at freddys so they werent only shocked by jump scares. So things like tension and atmosphere worked into immersing them in the film and they were scared by films that were able to do this masterfully.

This movie is legit scary. I can only imagine how fucking terrifying it was back in 73.

The irony here is that the only scary parts in the Exorcist were the jumpscares of that split second demon image. It's a boring as fuck movie with pretty good special effects, get over yourself fag

Jaws, The Shining, Rosemary's Baby. The kino trifecta

>Rosemary's Baby

Literally Nothing Happens: The Movie

>the only scary parts in the Exorcist were the jumpscares of that split second demon image

How about you watch the original and not TVYNS, then we can talk.

I hate you. You're the reason movies are shit now.

>speaking in a different tone is supernatural

The Thing
The Shining
The Blob
Alien
King Kong (1933)
Halloween
Alice Sweet Alice
Them
Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)

Found the pleb. GTFO this thread faggot

The voices are beyond what I could impersonate and I'm not a girl. That's why I asked whether you listened to the tapes what you clearly haven't. Why do you feel the need to lie about this?

Yeah I'm totally gonna rewatch a 2 hour borefest to actually get like 2 changes in dialogue and get shittier practical effects, absolutely

>I have no arguments, so I'll just call him a pleb.

>defending his shit taste
>found the other pleb

not him but i could sound like a demon for fun as a kid. it's not that hard.

Jesus christ you faggot the Enfield Poltergeist has been debunked she just had false vocal chords
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vocal_folds#False_vocal_folds
At least do a slight bit of research before spreading your cringy beliefs

Think about it for more than 2 seconds, you inbred retard. Do the demons that possess you give you new vocal chords?

Y...yes?

Who are you to arrogantly assume the mechanisms open to a demon! Trivialities to one leading your lost soul hellbound!

if that's the case, why didn't the retards that made all those tapes just call in a doctor to analyze her body so they can have clear and ultimate proof of possession?

Like a demon is gonna let you prove it exists, so you can call the army on it.

Fuck off. The only good thing about that movie is the poster.

Halloween, The Shining, The Thing, The Babadook, It Follows

Boring, kino, kino, boring nigger tier shit, don't know

This. Even the dark forces of hell are scared of the Untied States Marine Corps.

Hoo Rah

>a literal retard

There is a movie in Walmart...

>her

Hello plebbo

dude linda blair was actually hot as fuck
look up her nudes
she was a total babe

>libshits can suspend their disbelief for elves, wizards, superheroes, supervillains, teleportation, english language in galaxies far far away
>but show them a glimpse of christian imagery, exorcism and demons, watch them recoil, wallow in their fedoraness and screech
really makes you think

>Sup Forumstard joins thread
>shoves politics into it
really makes you think

i had already written in this thread, faggot. and watch the earlier posts, it's full of libshit passive-aggressive politicking.

What was that drunk director doing with Regan in her room, unsupervised, when he was killed while the mother was away?

Holy Lord, Almighty Father, Everlasting God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the Virgin Mary's baby daddy, Holy Lord, Almighty Father, Everlasting God, who once concerned that Fallen Tyrant to the flames of Hell, who sent your only Son in the world to crush that Roaring Tiger, and who got that unholy bitch Jerri kicked off of Survivor!

it was pazuzu

FUCK jerri, she was a total cunt

nu-male detected

Contrarian detected

>ywn watch this in the theaters in the 70s for the first time and experience the audience's terror not knowing if it it's just the movie or if there really is a demon appearing on screen