>making me buy things
>gets mad when I try to see her
>get scolded a lot

help pls..

Attached: images (1).png (263x192, 8K)

Get European gf

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewKGE20Epa0

get a gf like this

Attached: 1368062075723.png (426x364, 13K)

別れ

I have a feeling those are girls that enjoy being single.

Just start beating her up

>>making me buy things
lololol

Attached: que-14140408679.jpg (320x480, 29K)

split?

Attached: Vagina-Mouse.jpg (473x300, 15K)

She's testing you fucktard faggot.

women test men so they can see if the guy is a soyboy or a real men.

they love when their partner hit them physically and treat them like whores, that makes them feel they're safe and protected.

faggot.

just tell her to stay in the kitchen.

It means she need gaijin's big cock

get your katana, takeshi!

Stop being a beta. You don't have to hit her necessarily, but at least show her her place.

picture of her body or no solid advice. you know the deal.

Get non-Japanese girl then.
I wanna white or latina gf.

This. Seems that it doesn't matter which continent or culture you live in, women are all the same.

Attached: dec90c45.jpg (426x444, 22K)

Tell her that she's a harpy and that you don't want to see her again.

Psst.. You want european gf? I can get u one good price good price just for you

Get a huwhyte euro gf. They're lower in maintenance than asian waifus.

soy: the post

Are you a kike that you're trying to sell Shiksas to a nip beta male?

Make her fat so she can't abuse you.

Attached: 1506025595072.jpg (798x1199, 114K)

That's when she can truly start abusing him. Imagine a fat girl like that sitting on her skinny Jap bf to make him buy her new purse or some shit

But when she's fat, he can quickly satiate her with food.

sounnds like women

then she'll just force him to buy her tons of fancy food instead of other things, He's still gonna be losing money on the ho

I know.
My older bf always does same.

N-no

Attached: 1502300907782.jpg (666x527, 37K)

Beat the shit out of her.
Problem solved

Attached: jklp.jpg (250x350, 22K)

Get over your yellow fever.

Attached: 2012-10-05-mjg-29-04-2002-2.png (650x900, 90K)

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

qt

Get a japanese boyfriend

gibe russian qt pls

no

Gambatte japan-san

Throught fuck her.
Helps erytiem.

Based Colombian. Greatest ally.

I have a Japanese wife and I know most of this feel

cuck ->

well done lad

>putting 50% of your net worth at stake for 'feelings'

My great grandfathers didnt colonise you guys to do this shit

Yeah have fun living in Brazil while I sip top shelf vodka and watch movies in my home theater surrounded by snow as colorless as the angels.

Literal nu male, even admitted getting cucked.

This

how the fuck do you get a gf?

buy one at the gf store

Mods please delete /soc/ threads

>GF
Ohhhh, get the fuck out of my board, you fucking normie, you scum, die, in the name of the hikkani god, die, scum.
RREEEEE

Attached: C4FtrVfWcAE148o.jpg (1200x900, 165K)

Are you a qt Russian boi? If so I can be your gf (male)

Parcero thank you for saying it so I didn't have to

No, I'm not qt, I'm fat and ugly neckbeard.