tsowell.com/images/Hoover Proof.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i don't even know what warren stands for

Pocahonas wouldn't even be a decent 2nd squaw
FTS

>Hillary chose Kaine over her

I know VP's don't matter, but literally why

nah. She's an anti-gunner.

Elizabeth Warren stands for the average working American and against crony capitalism.

Sup Forums stands for Trump hiring foreign workers and cutting taxes for the rich.

Virginia

>I know VP's don't matter, but literally why

As another smack in the face of real progressives and liberals.

• calls TPP a "gold standard" bill for her

• calls TPP "unacceptable" when pretending to be a progressive (to derail Sanders)

• right when it's clear Sanders is over she picks TPP-lover Kaine

She's shameless.

Just like how she put disgraced Debbie as the "honorary" chair of her campaign.

I'd rather kill myself.

This is probably the shittiest chart I've ever seen.

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran
>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

I don't really care about taxing the rich.

I just want all illegals deported. Make America white again.

>believes that power plants are WMD ready to explode.
I don't know whats worse, someone who has lied and cheated to get her way to where she is now, or a genuine moron who knows little to nothing on what she talks about.

Warrren isn't part of Hillary Inner Circle

I'm not a lefty but I fully admit it.
I think Hillary Clinton is evil so any woman would be better.

Yaya! A shill thread.

That bitch is disgusting. Fuck off, no one wants your alt left feminist, liberal propaganda around here

lol

Lol at that pic. Poor people don't have $200,000 to cut from their taxes. Under Trump, they actual do, however, get a tax cut that is larger than what any other candidate is offering.

I agree Trump's plan to increase the national debt by $20T to cut taxes for the rich is pretty shitty.

Virginia. But also, Hillary is a corrupt criminal, and so is Tim Kaine. Hillary doesn't want some do-gooder poking around her administration while she's busy taking bribes for favors and fleecing this country. She wants a partner in crime.

So you're saying it's absurd for Trump to gut revenues by cutting taxes for millionaires and billionaires.

I'd fuck every bit of red injun out of her floppy pussy.

He can speak spanish. He creeps me out tho.

I'm saying that as a Canadian your attempts to manipulate the discussion are entirely futile

Because right wing retards will always vote against their own economic interests.

>Paying more taxes to a corrupt, incompetent, and demonstrably inefficient federal government is is in my economic interests

Fuck off, shitskin.

She's even worse than Hillary.

Meanwhile left wing fucktards will vote for someone who is a blood thirsty, murdering war monger and a puppet of the big banks and mega corporations.

Yeah, now you see why you're a stupid cunt. I should be surprised though, you're from LOL CANADA.

Nihilistic leftards supporting the bankers and big business....nothing new there, just like the Bolsheviks 100 years ago financed by wall street somethings just never change. One thing is for certain though, these traitors will be DEALT WITH SEVERELY because we will not allow them to subvert our nation and democracy.

She took on the Wall Street without any help and eventually got leverage. Hillary wishes she had those balls.

>Meanwhile left wing fucktards will vote for someone who is a blood thirsty, murdering war monger and a puppet of the big banks and mega corporations.

Lol left wingers aren't going to vote for Trump.

Nice deflection leaf tard. You know who we're talking about.

Your massive anal pain is palpable and hilarious.

Lol Trump desperately appealing to Sanders supporters and African-Americans while he flip flops on immigration.

You can't make this shit up.

>anal pain

LOL

Let’s check out Trump's presidential qualifications for POTUS:

The globalists puppet president Obama is against Trump

The Lying and Deceiving Mainstream Media is against Trump

The Criminal and Corrupt BIG banks are against Trump

The rotten Establishment Democrats are against Trump

The rotten Establishment Republicans are against Trump

Who is the Establishment???

The Mainstream media (MSM), GOP, AIPAC, ADL, SPLC, Federal Reserve, Goldman Sachs, Neocons....

The fake Pope is against Trump

Globalist UN is against Trump

Tyrannical EU is against Trump

The Bilderberg Group is against Trump

The Council on Foreign Relations is against Trump

The Trilateral Commission is against Trump

Slave worker Hellhole China is against Trump

Corrupt Drug cartel Mexico is against Trump

Corrupt George Soros is against Trump

Corrupt Koch Brothers are against Trump

The whole (((AGENDA))) is against Trump

#blacklivesmatter terrorist is against Trump

MoveOn.Org is against Trump

Hateful, racist, violent libtards are against Trump

Bonus points:

Cher says she will leave the country

Miley Cyrus says she will leave the country

Whoopi says she will leave the country

Rosie says she will leave the country

Al Sharpton says he will leave the country

Gov. Brown says California will build a wall

Sounds like the kind of President the USA needs!!!

Trump 2016

>tfw you will never be her partner in crime

Based user.

Based.

She's better than Shillary but honestly from the few times Warren has mentioned foreign policy she sounds straight up establishment neocon/lib.

Bernie or bust, faggots

>Hillary doesn't want some do-gooder poking around her administration while she's busy taking bribes for favors and fleecing this country. She wants a partner in crime.

yup

Seeing her history, I honestly think she is sincerely trying to improve the economic state of the lower and middle class.
She despises the (((Banking Industry))).

But I can't agree with some of her other views.

And yet she has 75% of the Hispanic vote.

So you're voting for Hillary?

>75% of the hispanic vote
>Whites make up 72.5% of the country

I would take almost anyone over Hillary.

Not to worry though. Hillary is so ill she's probably going to die before the election.

This is the most convincing argument for Trump I've seen yet, he should use this.

True, at least she's not corrupt. I don't respect her at all though.

>pro-2nd Amendment

You realize the internet isn't the real world, right? The overwhelming fucking majority of Americans are tired of being shot. Most of them will vote for Hillary simply based on that.

Less than 60% actually.

And she's winning with white women by a longshot.

It's only right wing retard virgin males who masturbate to anime that is Hillary is losing. That's the Trump demo. No doubt about it.

>The overwhelming fucking majority of Americans are tired of being shot

Says a LOL CANADIAN

>I can't agree with some of her other views.

No one is ever going to find a candidate they agree with on everything unless they look in the mirror.

Even before she was elected, too. She was writing articles about how wages have stagnated while productivity was gone up — and how even having women being forced to go to work to create dual-income families wasn't enough to compensate for the shafting

Nope. 72.5% as of the latest census.

You keep trying, you keep dying.

My god, you are really bad at this.

Where's a big beautiful black woman when you need one?

How do you manage to type whilst avoiding a hail of bullets?

Because:

-she owed Kaine a big favor
-Kaine knows where all the bodies are buried
-Kaine has (probably) literally no dirt on him anywhere
-Kaine is a believable everyman schnook who will offend nobody and win trust easily
-Kaine will in no way shape or form EVER challenge her authority
-Warren, though a politician and therefore a liar and corrupt, is undoubtedly not nearly AS corrupt as Hilldawg
-Kaine is a white man and that's all she is comfortable working with; women are either for fucking or dominating (e.g. Huma), or they are threats--not respectable work partners
-Hilldawg wants to be first woman President, not part of a two woman team, she wants to be The One
-she may not even like Warren, who is in truth far more genuinely "lefty" than she is
-Hilldawg would NEVER choose a partner who is more popular than she is

I agree, all stupid reasons, and they show why the Dems deserve to lose, and lose big. Simply by picking Warren, she could have increased her chances of winning a hundredfold.

Hillary's too dumb, too stubborn, too entrenched in criminality, and too mean to make the right choice. I hope it has doomed her to utter failure. If anyone ever desperately needed a popular, likeable running mate, it is Hillary Clinton.

I don't care who is president, actually.

>counting hispanics as whites

You really are a fucking retard.

Hillary sucks. Even Trump is better.

Enjoy your muslim limey cunt.

Remember when your nation was an empire and mattered to the world?

Yeah, neither does anyone else.

My windows are triple layered bulletproof glass, and my house is lined with anti-ballistic Kevlar material, as well as lead, steel and specially engineered foil.

Hillary is the best.

Trump is shit.

>Buh buh buh muh charts!!

census.gov

This must be really hard for you leaf.

First you come from an irrelevant country that nobody cares about. Then you post on Sup Forums only to get humiliated by strangers.

This has been a bad day for you. I'm really sorry.

I hate Pocahontas. WTF do you libfags see in her?

>he thinks the US isn't a British puppet state
wew

>he thinks england actually mattered after the 1800s

LOL

>people making 1,000,000,000+ won't make good use of 1,000,000 extra dollars
>people who make like 7,000 a year should get 1,000,000 in tax cuts

No.

You're that retarded U6 leaf using a proxy aren't you?

Fuck you're obsessed with me. You go from thread to thread looking for me. I feel sorry for you.

You're counting hispanics as whites. Even these right wing retards should call you out for being so stupid.

i'd rather have no one as president she fucking disgusts me

Wew lad. Getting BTFO has really made you angry.

LOL

This is a sad day for you.

Not a lib no mo, but I live amongst swarms of them.

She says all the right things, and she is an (allegedly semi-non-white) female.

That's about it, really. Whether or not her convictions are genuine, who knows.

Not really, Warren is way too leftist for me

too anti-wall street, too pro-brown people

I like Hillary a lot more

>WTF do you libfags see in her?
Lazy.

Why not make a list of what you don't like instead of being all entitled to post bait?

You're the one counting hispanics as whites. Honestly even the other right wing retards here should call you out.

Why are you so desperately obsessed with me. It's pretty sad. Did you just break up with your boyfriend or something?

>>Whites make up 72.5% of the country
LOL

>gets btfo by facts
>uses screen cap of his past posts
Native detected. only abbos can be this dumb.

>I like Hillary a lot more

He's counting hispanics as whites. Seriously wtf?

I thought one of Sup Forums's biggest talking points is that the white population is going to become a minority.

Fucking retards get BTFO by Obama Leaf

It's honestly sad how hard you losers try and fail.

England has always mattered.

The cultural destruction and ultimate extinction of the land of Shakespeare, Churchill, Sir Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin, C.S. Lewis, William Blake, J. R. R. Tolkien, Enoch Powell, David Bowie, the Bronte sisters, Jane Austen, the Beatles and Charlie Chaplin is a fucking tragedy and an immeasurable loss to the world.

Anyone who says differently is a moron.

>Trump
>Republican

Kaine was the former head of the DNC

He stepped down so DWS could get in and rig the election

It was part of the deal

More like face of evil OP.

yup

only because she isn't a kike
and she is a red indian like me

she will get pissed off and chimp out and scalp some of these banker yids.

take a look at this here boy
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

>Anti-Vaxer, Anti-Nuclear-Power, pseudo-science cult-leader

I'm a liberal who supported and campaigned for Bernie, an I'd MUCH rather have Hillary than this hack.

So you admit he's a retard for saying:

>Anti-Nuclear-Power
Oh boy the macho nukes meme. Nuke plants are really expensive.

It would probably be cheaper to put roof solar on a lot more homes, especially once perovskites are stabilized.

Honestly, I want the worse politicians possible to ensure that when the system fails it fails completely. Stop giving people hope that this corrupt system can be cleansed of the corruption. We will have to start over to get these bastards out of power. I say let Hillary get elected and apply pressure 24/7. She will fail and so wil the charade of big government. The Cloward–Piven strategy but on a larger scale.

#AltIsWithHer

>pseudo-science cult-leader
>I'd MUCH rather have Hillary

You mean C Street Cult Hillary?

lol

google.com/search?q=hillary c street cult&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

>Stop giving people hope that this corrupt system can be cleansed of the corruption. We will have to start over to get these bastards out of power.

They're clever, though. They just give people scraps of social services and entertainment to keep them pacified. Plus, forcing people to overwork just to survive is a proven strategy.

Surprised people here can handle Ziggy.

do you only eat what you make indoors?

good

maybe once Americans stop wasting their time polishing their guns and living in fantasies about militias they'll do something useful politically to fix this country

your shitty pop gun isn't going to do anything to stop an LRAD fleet

yea and her vp could be shaun king and panracial would be a thing striping blacks of all power

In the same way that I'd rather have my arm cut off than my head staved in, sure.

>England has always mattered.

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

>Buh buh buh I won!

So sad. Dry those bitter tears leaftard.

Read this shit-head you're wrong on every level
tsowell.com/images/Hoover Proof.pdf

by JFK
>“Total output and economic growth"

the sole reason or tax cuts

*muffled WE TRUSTED YOU in the distance*