/got/ general

the queen and the king edition

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40972990
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait. Isn't he with the redhead wildling IRL?

why not with both?

that's sexist

Damn. Jon Snow does know something.

wow ppl on tv are short

Fucktard op cant link to previous thread.
Epic fail

So who exactly started this relationship and at what age.

Someone post that webm of Emilia lying on "dragon's back" with a huge fan blowing into her face and her flying around without a dragon

Good general

less money on make up and costumes

Who here /Dunk/?

I need a shooting star flag

stop with your shitty pretending. kit and emilia are not a real life couple, only a show one.

aagghh

>7 years ago
>seven

>When you remember Tanselle Too Tall wasn't too tall for you

>jonerys faggots cannot even backlink properly
wow what a fucking surprise

NILGAARDIAN HORDES, ON AN OPEN FIELD GERALT!

Threadly reminder that the White Walkers were never a threat to anything south of the wall

This guy comes up to you and demands his arms and armor without paying ransom

What do you do?

NCW would be good Geralt

The cuck in the North!

Dunk the Link, Thick as a Castle wall ;3

cry more retard, these threads are ours now

It's not specified at what age and who started it but it was before puberty.

REMINDER

THIIICCCK

not until aghhposters, bobbyposters and renlyposter arrive

then you'll fuck off back to freefolk

S-st-stannis... Stann-AGGGGHHHHHSSS... Staagghhis...

EPISODE WHEN

>tfw Bronn basically acknowledges Dany's cuck brigade as what they are: cucks
Based.

Ah, yes! Here it is! The Friendzone meme! The Cuckold meme! Proudly said by a Internet dweeb that has never even touched a woman that wasn't his mother in his life! But hey, at least he was never friendzoned, which is the single worse flaw a man can make!

Such sunless troll convinently forgets that there was a time Jorah was the greatest war hero in all of Westeros. Such happen during the Greyjoy Rebellion, during which he was second breaching the walls of Pyke, and knighted for bravery. Afterwards, he won a tournament against Jaime Lannister himself, and after that had his second marriage to a member of the Hightower house, the most beautiful girl in the continent, who marry him, not for a startegic alliance, but for love. Sure, eventually the marriage ended, and he disgraced himself because of her, but at least he can say he bedded the most beautiful woman in his continent, which 99% of the people that will ever read this will never be able to say so.

Now, it seems that he is making the same mistakes, and only following Daenerys in hopes of bedding her. But such is not the case. He already accepted she will never bed him, but he still thinks of her as the most politically suited candidate for the throne. That is the reason he follows Daenerys now, and has diagraced himself for her. Something you would have noticed if you had actually watched the show.

But no, you see him getting rejected, and think of him only as LE LORD FRIENDZONE WHAT A KEKOLD LOL XD!!!, whitout getting to know his reasons and story, and without admiting how much more of a man he is when next to you. You even think he is the most friendzoned guy in the show, when Littlefinger exists. And yet you pretend to watch the show.

But then, you may have never have touched a woman, sure, but at least you aren't a cuckold like Jorah.

*block your path*

THAT HIGHBORN FOOOOOOOOL

>then you'll fuck off back to freefolk

but user... freefolk is now full of aghhposters, bobbyposters and renlyposter

Today I will remind them.

You retarded drones realize that the previous thread is at 240 posts and hasn't hit the bump limit, right?

did raimi direct this episode?

What did Bran's return to Winterfell actually achieve
of what value is he to them when he doesn't tell anybody about anything
he knows about R+L=J right?
He knew where NK's army was at the start of the last episode but didn't tell Jon, so they still had to rely on the Hound's fire vision to find the mountain where they were hanging around.
HE COULD'VE FUCKING SEND THE RAVEN TO DANY HIMSELF INSTEAD OF THEM SENDING GENDRY
he can practically be all the ravens and their memory, right?

Gormon Peake is Thicc

There are more bobbyposters on r/freefolk than here.

>duck rhymes with cuck

poetry

C U C K MY KINGDOM INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY AUNT-WIFE'S DOTHRAKI COCK

HUMILIATION

NO INDEPENDENCE

DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF MY LORDS NOW PREFER SANSA

>Cersei offers him independence and to recognise his title
>noh
>instead I will bend to Dany and betray everything my people fought for

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF JONFAGS

POSTING THIS IN EVERY SINGLE THREAD UNTIL THE EPISODE AIRS

>the Night King is not going to win because this is now a fanfic fairytale where the princess and the prince live happy until they die

House Peake is a neat reference to Mervyn Peake and the Gormenghast trilogy
The current lord is even called Titus

They should have given Cersei the option to be warden of the west. It looks like they go into that meeting armed with nothing.

>agghposting and renlyposting ever becoming freefolk material
tourist please leave

;_;

/emilia/

I'm keen to see these bastards fuck each other

>the throne is earned through conquest
>Cersei can't be queen because I'm Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons

Staggis? Fucking Scottish fags

Jaime is the chief of Hourse Lannister and the warden of the west.

Patchface when?

He is a pivottal element of Sansa's master ruse.

>Targaryens are described as a throw of coin, with a chance out of two of becoming a genius benevolent King, and one out of two of ending as a crazed mad lunatic
>Cersei and Jaime are Targaryen twin bastards
>one is a genius and charismatic leader, the other a crazed lunatic
GRRM-kino.

>bobbyposting ever becoming freefolk material

i never said that.

Targaryens are inbred as shit, so Dany and Jon share more than 74% of their DNA.
Cersei and Jaime share 56%, considering that their parents are first cousins and that they're twins.

Littlefinger died as he lived, Sansa. For you.

h-hi m-m-mommys

>bastards

But Daenerys isn't bastard?

>inb4 she has blue eyes, therefore not targ

It's because she cannot wear purple eye contacts due to pain.

>they recite the charges against Littlefinger: the murder of Jon Arryn, the letter to Cat, the catspaw sent to kill Bran
>yfw showfags are so dumb they need to have this spelled out to them seven seasons in
Dang.

Dumb illiterate.

S8EP1 with Lady Stoneheart

I don't know what's worse, if that part of
>Robert's Rebellion was built on a lie
>His name is Aegon. Aegon Targaryen.

well tell me this mr smarty pants.

is there a bigger chad than ser jorah?

YOU JUST KNOW

But you said an equally stupid thing. That's how the grentext/implying thing works, and I can't even believe I have to explain this. Are you sure you are not the tourist?

>ywn be dominated by both
Feels bad.

>start watching show
>read books
>get hyped for all the cool characters
>wait for LS
>wait for patchface
>wait for Young Griff/Aegon

>my face now

kek

Could happen.
D&D put memes in the script before.

are you this retarded?
bobbyposting got to reddit, agghposting and renlyposting is /our meme/

how fucking stupid are you not to understand this

like?

Is the BBC using a photoshopped picture of Cersei in this article?

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40972990

She looks like a fucking giraffe. I don't remember her neck looking anywhere near that long when she was wearing that outfit in the show.

truly we are the game of thrones.

This is my ideal timeline for the end of the season

bobbyposting is staunchly anti reddit fuck off

>not waiting for Victarion

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SORRY IM SO FUCKING SORRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Not seen any Bobbyposting on Reddit, but then again I am a faggot

Rowing.

keep dreaming my man

but that's a got internal meme

>not posting the unshipped version

Well, well what an histoic day

>>Robert's Rebellion was built on a lie
Does anyone really care anyways?

If you believe the Southron ambitions theory, then you know everyone was simply waiting on an opportunity to pounce on the Targs and wreck their shit. Men like Hoster Tully and Jon Arryn couldn't care less that Lyanna had consented to the marriage.

>going to reddit at all
for what pvrpose?
other than googling something and ending up there

That was changed you sperg. Cersei sent a raven to Jon demanding he kneel or suffer the fate of a traitor back in episode 2. And in the finale she will demand he kneel and she will offer him the position of the Warden but obviously she's bluffing because she's already backstabbing them at that point with Euron's ruse. She will not ask Jon to stay neutral and for the North to not get involved and she would let them be. Even if she did, she'd not keep to her word.

It's an effect of the costume, concentrate on where her shoulder-pads are and she looks fine.

is the entire "Littlefinger At Winterfell" plot the worst piece of shit in the series so far? I think yes.

>less than 12 hours
>still no leak
There's no hope.

it only looks like that in comparison to the smaller photos of the rest of the cast. Cover both sides with your hands and it looks fine.

>Promise me, Ned.

yeah, it's a shame that the most intelligent man in westeros is defeated in that shit arc, discovered and killed by coldsteel the hedgehog

Speaking from my own experience, I only wander out to reddit because it does /biz/ better than /biz/ does /biz/.

And the people on those subreddits aren't usually regular redditors, so it's not too toxic.