Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0fFI0ziCs8
youtu.be/dy31UdMz4Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=hm5CN8xSZKI
youtube.com/watch?v=1fqzdVSqQ3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=m0fFI0ziCs8

god tier kino.

why the fuck did he trade his kingdom for one quick fuck with a she monster?

she was going to kill him if he didn't comply

Look at her

She was a good fuck

that video game looks cool af

body double

Great scene. CG looks good too considering it's already 10 years old.

He wanted the bad pussy.

Yes.
Beowulf is proto-fantasy and the most important one at that.
This movie did an amazing job with not only accurately depicting the story, but in touched on how Christians rewrote it over the course of time.
It's a shame that the technology wasn't ready for it back then (I'm sure Cameron could pull it off today if he really wanted), which negatively impacted sales and reviews, and poisoned the source material for years to come.
If it had been live-action, with a sizable budget, it would have been the biggest fantasy film ever made. It's a shame, but I guess we should be glad it exists at all.

Completely fucked up the whole point of the Dragon.

What was the original meaning?

i wish there were more big modern films like this

story-wise i mean

What game is ths

What does kino even mean anymore?

Uniroincally fapped to this quite a few times when it first came out. Those tits... Damn. Also, prime Angelina reminds me a lot of my aunt, so that's a plus.

Good

why

>watching a PS2 cut scene

I usually skip these.

She didn't tell him that she would adopt several niglets and then pump his male kid full with estrogens.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Really made me think

It's like you're trying to justify it. This scene is extremely fucking hot, if you didn't fap to it I'd think you're gay

two words:
UNCANNY

V
A
L
L
E
Y

Any other similar movies like this? Old hero epics, filled out and that are actually good?

That movie had some great voice actors

Possibility of getting custody of at least his biological kid.

thats seven words fool

The uncanny valley effect isnt such a big deal with Beowulf since everyone is cgi so you dont get the stark comparison between cgi human and real human like you did with Tarkin and shit.

They don't make em like this anymore

I'd fuck her uncanny valley.

That was the entire premise of the movie, it's about how Beowulf is a great warrior who ruins shit because he can't keep his dick in his pants.

Not at all trying to justify. I like that I can incorporate incest into it as well. Makes me cum harder.

>Uniroincally fapped to this
Have you guys ever ironically fapped to something?

I don't know about 'biggest fantasy film ever made', but if it had been made in live-action I do think that, coming off the tails of LoTR, we might have seen fantasy films in place of the current superhero trend.

was digital body-double ever confirmed?

Yep. R34 stuff sometimes. I've fapped to some women I don't find attractive, but did it because other people find them attractive so I didn't want to feel like I was weird for not finding someone who is universally found attractive unattractive.

There's lots of sites claiming it was Rachel Bernstein. She wasn't credited, but it seems very likely (Angelina has appeared nude in a film before and does not look like that at all, plus it would be incredibly easy to do)

>I've fapped to some women I don't find attractive, but did it because other people find them attractive so I didn't want to feel like I was weird for not finding someone who is universally found attractive unattractive

Why though?

It's OK to have tastes that deviate from the norm user.

What a time it was.

A Christmas Carol is actually kino, haven't seen Polar Express but I've heard good things

Uncut version without the golden censored shit when?
Part 2 when?

What video game is this?

I'd be far better with this, at least then we'd get a better Conan

Imagine a sequel or remake with Daddario or Hayley Atwell

The Bolters were way too big in Ultramarines.

fucking amazing

Lel I remember parents bringing their kids to this shit. Funnier than Spring Breakers.

>Be CGIed
>Doesn't even go full nude

pathetic

Brainlet here. What was the deal/significance with the mermaid at the start? Foreshadowing for Angelinas character?

Could somone expand on this?

Pretty much. It shows Beowulf is an unreliable narrator who can't be trusted around monster qts.

>it's a video game because the CG is bad
very observant of you, it's almost like technology from the past isn't as good as the technology now.

Animated kino.

Different studios and different budgets. It's still hand framed animation afterall.

>A monstergirl, a monstergirl! My kingdom for a monstergirl!

>was it kino
the soundtrack sure was
youtu.be/dy31UdMz4Vk

literally /ourguy/

What a guy.

I like this guy.

Polar Express is weird. Everything on screen thats not a person is really pretty to look at, but adding in those children that range from generic to gross as hell bring the whole thing down. It's an adaptation of the childrens book so of course theres a lot of filler bullshit going on. The songs are terrible, the Steve Perry elf is dumb as hell. It's like a solid 5/10.

2004 wasn't a great year for animation, besides The Incredibles which might be Pixars absolute best film. You got shit like Home On The Range, Teachers Pet, Cliffords Really Big Movie, and thats not even touching on the straight to video stuff.

i once fapped to a physical photo of an old housemate's (who i didn't like)girlfriend, to get back at him in my own pathetic way.

for you

>Christians rewrote Beowulf
Hahahaha wat?

You mean utter shit that didn't deserve a penny? I agree with that. Also Ultramarines is barely indie (actually, Indie is a step up).

VR strip version of this when?

All of those were okay. Not spectacular, but okay.

Ya its pretty common knowledge, early Christians found the text and added alot about salvation and how they were being attacked in the first place because they were heretics.

Its sad because we will never know the untainted work or beowulf.

Pffft hahahhahahhaa! Are you serious kiddo?

If I remember correctly, the dragon is a random creature that Beowulf has to face as an old man. He killed Grendel and his mother, but now he's too old to kill the beast. He insists on fighting it alone but his nephew and Beowulf's men went along to help him fight it. Either the dragon kills the men or they are scared off, I don't quite remember. The dragon mortally wounds Beowulf, but thanks to the nephew's help the dragon dies.

Beowulf dies in his nephew's company saying something along the lines of passing the glory onto him, that a new generation is to take his place as a great warrior.

Interesting. I quite liked the father/son and 'the life never was' dynamic but as I was watching wondered how much had come from the original texts.

I remember this. Beowulf is tired of peace and longs for the glory of fighting a monster again, so he is all to eager to fight the dragon despite being a dusty old fart.

It is a good story and shows a bit of human nature, we are unsatisfied with peace which is why we will never not have some sort of war going on. It's in our DNA to fight.

Would have been an all time great fantasy movie if it weren't for the CG. They should go back and remaster it with current technology. Also Jolie's body never looked that good even in her prime.

currently watching it, Jolie is hot af

Mattress girl

why doesnt the west try to make another CG Movie `? enough time has past since the last "big" one

Mario 64

Anyone have the old gif version of this fight but subtitles were added to make it look like beowulf was an admin or something like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=hm5CN8xSZKI

Didn't you get the memo. Ebul Christians ruin everything. If only those genius Muslims had found the story. Surely it would have been preserved.

yeah, surely if we hate the christians of the past we must love the muslims. how about fuck all of them? is that too hard to comprehend?

i wish this was from a movie

Sometimes, I like to stimulate my penis when look at Angelina Jolie until I orgasm. I imagine that rather than fucking my hand, it is her mouth / vagina / anus. I hope you get my meaning.

It's hip and cool to be a fake christian on Sup Forums user, even if we all indulge in

>Masturbation/Onanism, officially outlawed
>Hating on other people indiscriminately, against Jesus
>Hating poor people and sinners, the "salt of the earth" according to Jesus
>Want to/Actually have sex before marriage
>Indulge in sloth
>Never go to church
It's just another identity crisis from weak manchildren, basically the same as a mixed kid trying to dress like his grand-grand-grand-grand uncle who was a cherokee.

Because they learned that CG isn't good enough to make realistic people without them looking like crap or creepy.

He's not correct but it's not wrong either.
"Beowulf" as a myth has probably existed for a looong time, but when it was actually written down, the version we have today, Norway was full Christian which is why the poem retains some elements of pagan myths(Pride, Honor, Bravery and Heroes being Heroes) among other elements of Christianism(Humbleness, Faith in God above all, Pride is bad and will get you killed).
It's an interesting fusion derived from the poem being written down in a particular period.

You retards need to learn some fucking history. It has nothing to do with one religion being better than another. Bunch of thin skinned snowflakes.

Layla Roberts was hotter.

youtube.com/watch?v=1fqzdVSqQ3A

Spoiler
Does Beowulf's friend, the new King, bone the Demon in the end too or is he just now staring, trying to figuring it out?

>we all

some of us take it seriously desu, we just aren't that loud about it

It's open ended, but Wiglaf was shown to be a more vituous character than Beowulf throughout the movie, often acting as his consciousness and calling him out on his bullshit.

I think it's fair to assume he said "no".

Assasins creed and WoW cinematics are pretty well done though

only saw beo,ultra,christmas and polar express. I enjoyed all of them except for ultramrines, which felt clunky and uncanny as fuck.

IMAGINE

Christianity was so successful because it adapted itself to the areas it spread to, part of that was re-imaging the myths and stories of the areas to which it spread.

Those also cost hundreds of thousands/millions for less than 10 minutes of footage and they don't have a lot of dialogue or people acting like people

this christianity morphed Jesus into a Hammer wielding carpenter by day warrior by night Thor figure to suck in vikings. reading those stories in the original old english is a trip

I unironically liked it

Hey, I liked Final Fantasy