Going to be starting a news website where i write pieces pertaining to right wing politics...

going to be starting a news website where i write pieces pertaining to right wing politics. heres a sample of some of my writings. pastebin.com/7HYwpaa1

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7HYwpaa1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please read it and give me some feedback

>great, great country
What are you, nine? You only need one 'greats', guy. Bad writer - pursue something else.

bump

read it all and give me some more feedback.

>pastebin.com/7HYwpaa1
Right off the hop, you don't need to say Great Great. Just grate country. Or wonderful nation.

this reads more like a blog or opinion piece than a news article

needs a few more greats for emphasis imo

maybe i shouldn't have watched alexander before writing all of this stuff. Report back with more recommendations.

bump

Any more recommendations?

Does anyone else feel the same about the way our society is headed?

bump

It's good it gets to the point pretty fast, people have taken courage about calling whitey out, I think because of the (((current president))), they literally cannot understand what they are saying but whatever it is must carry weight cuz a black man is prez yo.
Hopefully it will quieter down when we are all relieved of this self congratulatory phenomenon.

I personally live in San Francisco. Literally every time I walk outside I'm the only white person in sight. I really don't know what to do except try to find like minded people who share my views. Is there any specific thing that stood out to you? Even my dad says this shit has been going on since the 80s and has exploded within the last 20 years.

bump

I like it, it actually uses some of the things i talk about on here, Like the "yes sir" "No Sir" bit.

However, now i want to see your conclusion. Where do you take that? Keep working senpai its a solid start.

This is exactly what I mean. Why is this a universal thing white people know but not anyone else? And yeah, i am working on a ton of more content.

bump

bump

bump

Alright fag, I was thinking about doing something like this too, I'll read your shit if you're still here reply. Do you have an editor, they really help.

1st paragraph
>To stand in the corner of the common man.
This is superfluous, what does this mean? It's not even a full sentence.

2nd paragraph
I wouldn't talk about political gridlock, depending on when, that is a good thing. I wish there was more gridlock to prevent bad legislation from being passed. This is also a very cliché thing to say.

I literally read it it 'I'm going to be SHARTING' hahahahaha

Immigration paragraph
>According to loc.gov on the 14th Amendment, it states that, "the Constitution was ratified on July 9, 1868, and granted citizenship to “all persons born or naturalized in the United States,” which included former slaves recently freed" What can we take away from this passage

leave out the "according to" from whogivesashit.org

Also the Constitution was not ratified on July 9, 1868, you also have one quotation mark that doesn't end. If you ever have a quotation within a quotation it should go like this, I think. "fag said: 'OP is gay' very loudly"

The only reason there is gridlock is because there are too many foreigners in our country. Our politicians are actively trying to replace us with these people so that they can be elected to power indefinitely. The common man is supposed to represent the average white American. Kind of like an Andrew Jackson-esque type thing.

Gay as fuck

Say say say say say say sage

Does any of this stuff resonate with you guys? I appreciate the editing but does the substance of the text actually strike a chord with you guys?

I agree man, but if you look at the past 100 years there have been several policies implemented by white leaders, without influence from non-white foreigners. Personally I believe it started with Woodrow Wilson and the implementation of the 16th and 17th amendments, which implemented income taxes and democratic election of State Senators. As many have said OP, it is self evident that you are inalienably a fag, but I would gladly help you user.

I still haven't finished reading what you have wrote, since it is quite long, is this an article or an essay, because if it's an article it has failed, your paragraphs need to be short and concise, sadly most people don't have a great attention span.

Yeah user, your first few paragraphs are what many people feel like. Your paragraph on immigration addresses many of the things Ann Coulter has written about, have you read her book? Cause it sounds like you have.

If you want to be serious, I will gladly help you, I have a little experience in journalism, I took a class in High School, and am currently writing for my college newspaper. Do you have a throw away email?

At least wilson kicked out all the blacks from government. The immigration act of '65 really opened the floodgates and then clinton stoked the fire by implementing NAFTA.

Whether it be an article or an essay, my main point is to try and make more people aware of what is going on in the world. "The penalty of not participating in politics is being governed by inferiors" - Plato

I'll skim thru the rest

At the end you wrote "white, legal citizen." I agree with you and shit but that's normie deterrent. Just change it to "legal citizen."

I know of her but I've never read her books. I've all ready graduated from college and now I'm trying to do something. Not really sure where this will go, but I'd like to make something similar in terms of breitbart but a little less zany and more pissed off sounding. I don't have any emails because they always ask for phone numbers.

This user is correct, if you want to be PROFESSIONAL, you will need to be careful how you word some of your sentences, because one wrong "black" or "white" means SPLC gets a new "white supremacist" for their hate folder. You will have to read lots as well, that's how you become a better writer, and learn to be informed.

Do you have any way of contacting another user? Surely you can find an email that doesn't require a phone?

Also, if you want to talk about American "white" culture, I suggest using Anglo culture instead, seeing as the country was founded by a bunch of WASPs and our culture has much more British influence compared to Swedish or Polish for example, it sounds more tame to normies and differentiates people so it's not just "whites".

>pastebin.com/7HYwpaa1
You literally sound like an autistic 14 year old. Like that kid who climbed Trump tower wrote this shit. Pure fucking cringe man, find a new hobby.

This is also retarded advice. If you're gonna say something, fucking say it. Stop dancing around the issue and editing your tone to appeal to normies. Say white supremacist shit to appeal to white supremacists, that's who would be interested in your opinion. You don't have to worry about backlash because you're just a nobody on a fucking blog for christ sake.