If you were immortal, what would you do with all that free time?

If you were immortal, what would you do with all that free time?
hard mode: no electricity.

Not invent any new technology or weapons or strategy just in case Sauron returned, that's for sure.

wow rekt. Yeah that never did make sense that Elves were around forever, were in positions where their society was challenged with adversity, and never adapted.
But as for OP's question, I imagine a lot of hunting, writing and reading books and songs and a lot of drinking wine and smoking pipeweed.

become really good at fighting, but not fight anyone

Fuck deer pussy until my dick falls off.

Become really good with magic, but never use it.

reply to this thread.
hard mode: print out posts, cut them out and paste them on the wall so i can have imaginary conversations with the anons in my head

Walk around my huge palace and looks at the waterfalls while the lands around me are being destroyed by evil incarnate which I had the chance to stop but chose not to and instead blame humans for my own failings.

Elves hated change though. They wanted everything to be as it had always been, while living attuned with the natural world around them. They spent their days pursuing creative tasks, sculpting, painting, coming up with new recipes etc. Their purpose was to beautify the world and be teachers so that Men could eventually come into their own and take over as the dominant force on Arda.

Become the biggest cuck in history

Perfect bonsai-sized Ents and stage tiny mock battles.

Wait as in I'm invincible and nothing can kill me or I just don't age?

Well they where the singers and the song, it's hard.

>hated change
>pursue creative tasks and beautify the world

Run up a collapsing bridge, defying gravity to deliver a stunning leg-lock takedown on an orc.

I always imagine that elves are retarded and really slow on things. That's the only way they pass with their long childhood and youth without getting the mindset of an old man

Get Galadriel to step on my face and balls for all eternity.

You put munitions chips in ents?

I'd give them cigarettes, too.

I'm really hoping someone reading this gets the reference.

endless buttsex

Same thing I do now. What a strange question.

I too follow the way of the elves. Good to meet you.

take interest in new things and as i get really into it start planning a path to improvement but then get bored and distracted because hey i can do it later there's no urgency, there's no urgency in anything, i have forever to live oh my god i'm never going to die unless i just kill myself what is life why go on which is scarier death or eternity or are they the same thing oh hey model cars are really cool...

I would personally insult everyone in the universe, in alphabetical order.

run all the time except stopping to sleep. i 'd shit, piss and eat on the go.

learning and building. Building the biggest most badass fortresses/dungeons/buildings just because I could

kek, I got that reference
RIP Adams

the elves are not completely immortal. They know that their life ends once the world ends, since their souls are bound to arda. So they know about their own mortality. Their life just lasts longer than that of the other mortals.
Just like your life lasts longer than that of a fly. So a fly might ask you one day:
"great immortal, what do you do with all your free time?"

shitpost on Sup Forums

RIP Wowbagger as well
>tfw immortal and bored
>decide to start insulting the gods
>lose immortality after Thor hits you with his hammer
>tfw mortal and bored

fap

>which I had the chance to stop
What are you talking about you silly cunt? They went to war against Morgoth and Sauron for ages.
They're an elder race though, they don't have human birthrates, every casualty is felt as a total diminishment of their race.
The last alliance was the last time there were enough elves to muster an army, and in the battle they lost their last high king.
They barely have enough resources to protect their homelands and the rear lines.
Plus it was the dwarves and elves in erebor that stopped an even larger advance than what was seen at gondor from burning the entire west behind them.

Kill Isildur and destroy the ring for starters

They spend time autistically learning and perfecting their craft.
Memories and dreams are a weird thing for elves since they experience them as real things in waking life. Time also flowed differently, or has a different quality when the world was new, and inside the elf kindoms this is preserved by the elven rings, proximity to the west, or burried so deep in virgin forests that the outside world was slow to creep in. Seasons fly by for them like days.

plant my seed everywhere

>Kin slaying
>What could go wrong

Spend an year in every country on the world and learn different craft, read books, learn different languages and fuck local cutes

Immortal or Invicible?
Would never die of old age but others could kill me?

Thats just under 200 years, and almost 7,000 languages.

Assume elf rules. You wont die of old age, starvation, or disease, but you can die by injury.

See how many times I can jack off back to back to back to back to back.

>read all historical texts and descriptions about Illuvatar's creation, the Valar, the elves and the other races
>get redpilled and realize that Melkor is the true Master of the fates of Arda
>switch sides

I would like to explore the world 200 years ago, even after exploring the world today

Wander the lands in search of a worthy death

repeat ad infinitum,
i'd be even better seeing how much has changed in 200 years