Sitting thru every NFL Anthem until America stop picking on black people

>sitting thru every NFL Anthem until America stop picking on black people.

How is this going to end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XQw3m-9sISM
youtube.com/watch?v=vOTrA4pen6A
youtube.com/watch?v=HUubFjhOVco
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's the story here?

It's not like he was gonna get off the bench this year anyway

people getting #triggered over muh national singalong yet again

you think that's funny asshole. don't fuck with his face. let's see what you look like neckbeard ass i bet you ugly as shit

greatest heel in sports

should main event every super bowl and wrestlemania

The free market will decide his fate.

So this is some BLM bullshit guy not singing along?

With me caring just enough to post this, since all the other threads were even worse than this one.

zing

How have the 49ers not dropped him yet? I'd never buy a ticket from the team if I was a fan.

he will be apologizing soon, cap this post

Who cares.

Shitty Kap is mad he got put on the bench by a white guy now he feels oppressed after making over $100m.

Also, this could be part of a ploy to generate bad media around him in an effort to entice the team to trade him, like he wants.

dude not funny

An unimaginably spoiled faggot who gets paid millions of dollars a year to play a sport decided that people in our country aren't nice enough to black people.
Even though he was adopted and raised by a white family, literally given a chance to escape poverty and provided with the environment in which he could train for his current, incredibly lucrative career, all through the direct charity of white people.

So he decided not to stand up for the national anthem, which is played at the beginning of sporting events here, and for which standing and removing your hat (if you're wearing one) is socially compulsory.

in america one person sings the anthem while everyone else stands

he's staying seated which is funny because in any other country he'd be working at a gas station

It will end either in ambivalence or him being released from his contract. Professional sports is a business just like any other. People don't like their politics mixed in with their entertainment. If he fucks with business then he's finished and blackballed. Ray Rice was worth $100 million to the economy of Baltimore. That's why the NFL dragged it's feet.

Couldn't sing the words for fear of choking

youtube.com/watch?v=XQw3m-9sISM

Contractually

he's already been torn a new asshole by every other NFL player and coach.

He'll apologize and stand for the next one, the NFL is too wealthy to tolerate sjw antics like this

ESPN and the sports world are run by government shills to keep American men opiated on dumb games instead of paying attention to their nation. Pro sports will pretend that this is just freedom of speech and that we should respect some nigger who's being paid millions of dollars a year, who's pretending that this is a racist country where his only available work is picking cotton in a field.

This nigger should be shamed by society into showing respect for a country that lets him live in a higher standard of life than African oligarchs are often accustomed to.

If he keeps it up, then the crowd, home or away, should pelt the entire team with everything that isn't bolted down.
Kaepernick, coaches, assistant coaches, trainers, medical staff, cheer leaders...
Just throw all kinds of garbage at them and wait till next game...
Watch that motherfucker stand up for the anthem with his hand over his heart.

He's going to get cut/traded to the highest bidder. Fewer teams will want him now as he comes with a lot of baggage. He was already sucking before this. He's done.

ALLAHU ACKBAR

>14 yards passing

They are paying him $14 million no matter what.

He actually looks a lot more handsome in this picture.

is it true that his eyes are very close together to make him a better hunter?

so basically just another stupid nigger showing the world how moronic these cretins are.
Stop giving these idiots attention. No attention, no crappy behaviour.

sigh. NEXT.

>t. kappernick shill

>$(s

ESPN ran a segment the day before on how it's time for black athletes to stand up (as long as they don't support Trump I'm sure)

too bad the 49ers used to be good until they moved the stadium

Hes a suck ass quarterback that is a never has been throw his ass out and besides the dumb ass is half white

why does this rustle your jimmies?
he didn't do anything wrong did he?
if a darker skinned player did this i don;'t think youd bat an eye

(olinnilo)

What an ungrateful, entitled cunt. Hope he gets the "street cred" he's desiring since he's embarrassed by his white parents.

>muh football

I hope he plays in Seattle this year. I applaud when they boo injured players. It's a stand against weakness. Rapperdick is taking a sit against strength. Un American

fuck america

He is a QB for the San Francisco 49ers, an American Football team. He was decent for like a year and half, then he started to fucking suck. Now he is going to lose his starting job and become a back QB and he is bitching about it. This is part of his protest of being shit, he just wanted to attribute it to something more important than him throwing a hissy fit.

The best part is that he was really close to getting traded to the Denver Broncos, the reigning Super Bowl champions, but he didn't like the amount of money they were offering him so he fought the trade and the Broncos went another way. Now he is going to get cut by the 49ers and probably not get signed by another team. Dude could have just not been a fucking bitch and lost a few million instead of losing the rest of his career.

Stupid idiot.

Savage.

>How is this going to end?

He's going to end up playing basketball in China
Just be black and athletic and you can make mad cash over there

No, he lost out on that. He could have been a starter for the Denver Broncos and probably be decent. Now he is going to get cut and get paid shit because of this dumbass act.

he'll be penalized ($$$)

the NFL is a private entity and players are not supposed to promote their political agendas.

>A country that oppresses black people
Because 30% of people who are killed by police are black, although 39% of violent criminals are black

Well seeing as how he'll be cut in a few months,it's much ado about nothing.

Its time to throw the batteries

Just so you know, I saved the text of this post because it's a great summation of that faggot kap acting like a god damn nigger.

>and for which standing and removing your hat (if you're wearing one) is socially compulsory.
I remember one time when I was just a kid I was fucking around with my little sister during the anthem and my dad damn near beat the shit out of me. He hammered it into my mind that you don't act like a little shit while the national anthem is being played. Bully and fuck with your sister during the game, but don't you remove your eyes from that flag or take your hand off your chest while the Anthem is being played.

I don't know what sort of grown man doesn't understand the gravity of the Anthem, but these faggots need to be shot for being unpatriotic little cock suckers.

u his mom?

>namefag saying this

This guy needs to shut the fuck up. His biological mother was a coal burner and his biological father was Tyrone Biggums.

He was adopted by a nice white family despite his birth defect of being a mud. They did everything for him and helped his dreams come true.

Now he is all "fuck whitey."

Fuck off. They should have left him in the dumpster they found him in.

>implying he looks any different in either image

He's a piece of attention seeking shit. And his eyes are way too close together

He's about to join Islamic State.

>black father abandoned him and his white mother before he was born
>mother put him up for adoption
>white couple adopts and raises him
>muh black people getting slaughtered so I'm not standing
Only reason your ass was sitting was because it was benched and you mad.

wtf im with her

we need to get an NFL player to do the same, but keep doing it untill black people stop shooting cops

>How will this end.
A lot of unemployed spoiled brat atheleites will get replaced with rather hungry and younger ball players.

>Oy vey Im not gonna stand during the anthem.
>OY VEY WHY YOU FIREIN ME FOR NOT DOIN MY JOB!
Football players are a dime a dozen,

/r/ing a Death to America or ISIS shoop.

How come mulattoes always relate more to their nigger side, even though most of them were raised by their white whore mothers?

Jericho's been awesome lately. He reinvented himself again.

>I don't know what sort of grown man doesn't understand the gravity of the Anthem

Because these people that you just look at and think that you can tell from their appearance are "grown men" are not, actually, done growing the fuck up yet. If they'll ever even finish growing up. Many of them don't even want to. Nor are they quite "men" as we ever used to think of them. Even if they look like it.

And I include myself in all of this. I'm endlessly ashamed of all that I still haven't done yet and still can't do, but fuck, at least I'm self-aware about it and I'm moving in the right direction.

He's fucking garbage, riding the bench, and butthurt about it. His career is basically over. It's a desperate ploy for attention by a literally who of football.

Just fucking cut him and send him back to the poorhouse. Without a mil/yr income he'll be broke quickly with his extremely materialistic lifestyle. His social media is cancer, he's a typical overpaid nigger.

He was oppressed by his black father who did what black fathers do.
Whites raised him, made him a star despite being just slightly above average and showered him with tens of millions of shekels.

Thread music:

youtube.com/watch?v=vOTrA4pen6A

Halfies should keep their heads shaved at all times

Half breeds have really shit tier hair. It's their ugliest feature by far. When they decide to grow their hair out they walk around looking like they've fashioned their pubic hair into a wig

At least full blown niggers can get afros

So this fag gets paid millions of dollars to play a game and he has the gall to complain about privilege? Boo fucking hoo. Fuck him and his vague ass ethnicity.

Greed. This guy seems to get too much attention for all this it seems.
Ignore him and he'll fade away.

He looks like he has got a little Arab blood...

>gets 61million guaranteed
>most NFL players never see that much money
>114 mill if he fulfills the incentives
>Denver wanted to give him a pay cut to play
>now he gets to sit on the sideline and gets paid more money by doing essentially nothing rather than going to Denver to get smacked around and possibly injured
>implying he's not making a great business decision by not playing for the donkeys and taking a pay cut
>implying he doesn't know he sucks

My favourite run of his was when he won MITB in Appleton in 200mhmhn.

youtube.com/watch?v=HUubFjhOVco

I don't stand, put my hand over my heart, hum or sing along. I don't even say the pledge of allegiance. Whatcha gonna do fags?

sweet jesus, i was thinking mostly half-eaten saucy food and plastic bud light bottles refilled with dayglow orange retard piss...but okay. fucking batteries.

>I'm endlessly ashamed of all that I still haven't done yet and still can't do, but fuck, at least I'm self-aware about it and I'm moving in the right direction.
Nigga, I still don't know how to change the oil in my Jap car due to them being retards who can't make that shit easily accessible. Just because you don't know how to do some things that are traditionally "men's" jobs doesn't mean you aren't a man. As long as you act like a man and not a child, woman, or a nigger, you're a man. I'd have a beer with you any day, bro.

that nigger has a white family and he just converted to islam

>getting too little money

It boggles my mind how kaepernig can be so desillusioned to think he deserves even MORE for beeing a mediocre qb. You get paid millions to chase a fucking ball you cuck. Don't be so fucking greedy

Nothing idiot. That's your perogative.

>watching the most nog infested sportsball sportsbal league in the west

He probably won't play this season unless Gabbert actually gets hurt.

Too bad too. Seattle fucks his lame ass up every time they meet, and it's fun to watch. Sherman knows what Kaepernick is going to do before Kaepernick does.

Funny how blacks convert to Islam when Mohammed was a white arab. Ultimate cucks.

and he grew up in an all white area of Iowa or something after his nig dad ran out on his coalburning mom

his delusion and lack of appreciation for his situation is legitimately disgusting

>Lets throw it to Sherman!
Black QBs everyone, dude has athletic gifts but is dumb as a fucking rock, in game and out of it as well it seems.

Faggot ass mulattoe get's abandoned by his nigger dad and put up for adoption. Get's raised by top tier white family who raise him as their own and put him through college. Because of his inferiority complex he becomes frustrated and lashes out at whites as an aggregate, even though whites have been 100x more kind to him than other niggers (hello absent father).

Just goes to show, never expect kindness to niggers to be reciprocated or passed on. Niggers are fucking animals.

this nigga look like he got progeria smdh

>plastic bud light bottles refilled with dayglow orange retard piss

If you want to get serious, then bottles filled with HCL..

Also his girlfriend is a BLM cultist and he converted to Islam, so he's fucked.

I've never really been into football, baseball, or basketball like so many other guys. I just never understood the obsession. I didn't "get it"

It wasn't until after I became redpilled that I realized the subconscious reason I had all along: I fundamentally don't enjoy watching a bunch of niggers running around playing sportsball.

What's the fucking point of "rooting for your home team" when the team is just a bunch of niggers who are selected from across the country instead of locally, and the whole thing is just some corporate sham by some long-nosed kike? I feel ZERO camaraderie with these nigs.

Same thing with the olympics. Oh boy, our pack of wild niggers beat their pack of wild niggers. WOO AMERICA #1. What's the fucking point?

No, he has an over inflated ego, but he seems to be a nice guy.

He did say that all lives matter and i think it was very honorable when he shook Brady's hand when he lost the super bowl.

The coaches and the quarterbacks (the most important positions) are usually white. Niggers can't into coaching or leading because it actually takes intelligence. Nigs are just the cannon fodder because they're big dumb and violent.

Purchased Jersey, Based ASF

he was talking about Kap

He will get old. Finish his career, and end up bumming drinks of old fans. Same as most mediocre sports stars.

>swimming
>tennis
>rugby (sadly becoming morenigg-fied over time)
>hockey
>winter sports

Stop watching nigger-egg and nigger-hoop and hop ship to actually good white-man sports.

SPorts at first were more or less just low key entertainment, cheap and not big. Then it got big and when it did the jews saw it as perfect oppurtunity to force nogs down our throats and say "see goyem, your favorite team won because of jamal. you have to give them voting rights and civil rights now". Sports were used to make an allusion that blacks are equal to the rest of the nation when in real life they pathetically inadequate.