Give me one good reason why people on the terror watch list and no fly list should be able to buy and own guns

Give me one good reason why people on the terror watch list and no fly list should be able to buy and own guns.

It's a right not a privilege

2nd amendment

Can't take away constitutional rights without due process of the law

Because the kkk is a terrorist organization. How are we going to kill niggers without guns?

Anyone can be put on the list for no reason even sitting congressmen have been put on the list. Plus with in no appeal process.

Because the majority are Americans who actually haven't done shit.

I swear,some people will find any excuse to post anime...

/thread

Because you can be put on those lists without due-process.

Innocent unless proven guilty and, shall NOT be infringed.

It's a loose list that has no legal power.

get this trap out of here

Maki is a whore. Go back to Sup Forums and never comeback to Sup Forums or Sup Forums again

Based leaf

>What is due process

Because anyone can be suspected to commit a crime.

Allowing the globalist kike to take away our weapons

I think not shill

FPBP

>What is Due-Process

kys

Because they're not convicted or even have a warrant for their arrest, and there is no democratic system for deciding who's on the list.

Anyone can be put on for any, or no reason, arbitrarily. Sure doesn't sound like a slippery slope to me!

due process

People on terror watch lists and no fly lists possess cognitive autonomy, the ability to walk, and hands with which to take things. So, theoretically, they should have the ability to purchase firearms.

What you meant to say was "Why should we let them own firearms?" To that I say: For the same reason that we let something as dangerous and violent as the government own firearms.

Don't you talk shit about best girl.

i don't care about safety, if someones a criminal take him to court if not fuck off.

Due process. You can't strip civil rights from anyone other than felons.

Because constitutional rights.

Because "shall not be infringed" means exactly what it sounds like it means.

DUE PROCESS

Because it creates second class citizens, this applies to convicted felons too. If you're too dangerous to vote or own a firearm then you are too dangerous to be on the streets.

I'm a firm believer in the unpopular opinion that anyone who is not currently institutionalized should have the ability to fully exercise every single right protected by our founding documents. Anything else is a caste system and I'll be damned if this country becomes POO IN LOO

Because there is no due process to end up on those lists. There are no charges, trial, evidence, defense, etc. The agencies responsible do not even disclose the process which lands people on the list.

Due Process.

DUE PROCESS. now go kill yourself. do it in a way that gets you on the news.

actually you can. the current mandatory 7 day waiting period allows for back ground checks. did you know minor offenses can prevent a sale under the discretion of any store employee.

something not even a felony on your record can be enough. if someone decides not to sell you a gun because your acting odd in the store even with a clean record its not a crime they are not required to sell you anything

how many would knowingly sell to some one on a no fly list? the general public might hear about it and know you know they were on the no fly list because now gun store owners will be notified when they do a back ground check

even if they couldnt say they cant be refused in a law the possibility of buying a gun the establishment can refuse just because with that info

The no fly list is handled by a private organization, not the government. That means private entities could decide who owns guns.

This. Basically, it's unconstitutional as it gives the government the power to effectively bypass the second amendment. They could, completely legally, put anybody on that list and make it illegal for them to own a gun. The second amendment only works when the government C A N N O T take it away. It's worthless otherwise.

>did you know minor offenses can prevent a sale under the discretion of any store employee.

You don't have a right to buy from anyone you want to. Anybody can always decide not to sell yo usomething. The point is that the government can't make it illegal for them to sell it to you.

if you cannot fly at least you can shoot down a plane.........

yes they will

Lack of due process.

Wow, that was easy.

Maki is so cute!

because there is a chance they might shoot OP through his little zika pin-head and prevent more shitty threads