Is there any worse place on Earth than eastern Europe? Shit climate, shit wages, shit people...

Is there any worse place on Earth than eastern Europe? Shit climate, shit wages, shit people. Everyone wants just to kys himself.

Attached: t5ABseo.png (1360x769, 347K)

Europeans are really just pale Africans. It's the same mindset and same wartorn history. Hell, Eastern Europe probably has similar IQ averages to many African nations.
Realistically speaking it's the new world nations which have been the most successful in their time.

>Realistically speaking it's the new world nations which have been the most successful in their time.
The Netherlands has been successful since its founding. And before.

Rage ban nige

Attached: avt4tbn1vq001.jpg (8582x6999, 2.06M)

I make only $10000 per year as a law graduate and if my parents hadn't bought an apartment for me, I'd have to rent a room and live with someone I don't know in my 20s. Or to keep living with my parents.

This place is hell.

Idk, nobody really gives a shit about eastern europe
>Portugal
>Spain
>France
>UK
>Italy
>Switzerland
>Germany
>Netherlands
>Finland
>Norway
>Sweden
>Denmark
Those are all the Euro countries people give a fuck about.
Like, who the fuck knows about Serbia or Croatia?

That's because Eastern Europe is so shit. No one wants to come here and to live here

You wouldn't be whining about how shitty eastern Europe is hadn't they opted for siding with the commies during the Cold War. One wrong choice, everlasting suffering.

The proper question is how did most western Euro countries become rich, eh?

Its a good thing in this day and age. Sure, the earnings are shit, close to zero here, but thats what the west is for, earn working fairly, dont be scum, earn a shitty pension and go home where your pension is more than an average paycheck, live like a king and die on your own.

American and jewish money after ww2

Asia

So, should we really feel bad for developing slower?

It's obvious. All the Euro countries that were on the Soviet's side have ended up like this poor shitholes whereas all their western counterparts that sided with the US are now such rich leading countries with considerable influence on the international society. We can clearly see what decided their destinies.

only uk, germany, france, russia rest are nothing

>everyone wants to kill yourself himself
???????

I think its better to remain shitty and primitive, because after the western collapse, they wont know what hit them and wont know how to manage. The roles will change

>all their western counterparts that sided with the US are now such rich leading countries with considerable influence on the international society.
I guess that's why the UK has prevented every Russian assassination on their soil.

This. After the western collapse Bosnia will become the new world power because they never developed.

>commies
>choice
Toppu kekku

>opted

Mostly denbts.

No. Considering what EE has been through, we are developing remarkably well. The change is not a matter of technology as it is a matter of people. The old commies simply need to die off.

Well, if you are such little bitch, you can go to Africa, most contries Asia, most contries of South America, fucking poolander.

>Third highest in Europe
>Vast majority of the people here still don't even own a house or can afford one

Attached: 707.png (600x459, 124K)

Actually if you look at the left side of the map from OP (GDP in 1938) it turns out eastern Europe was poor even before communism. Spain looked poor in 1938 because it had a civil war, so the only country that changed its destiny a little due to being in the zone of American influence is Portugal but still they're pretty poor and some eastern Euro states have already surpassed them.

Our destiny was decided long time earlier

All the places you've listed have a lot of sun and nice climate overall. People like it there, they're happy, smile a lot and don't commit many suicides also they have a lot of children. It's nothing like here.

>Poland after stalin is better than Poland under nationalist rule
LMAOOOO

Poland had the lowest GDP from "new" countries when leaving the commie bloc, while Ukraine one of the highest.

*crosses your rhine*

Attached: 1672.png (542x375, 520K)

>I make only $10000 per year
you arr probably kidding even these asian sweatshop workers(mostly chinese and southeast, south asians)in south korea they earn twice as much as you here at least

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

job seeking shit wages in Shitfia, 530 to 600 bgn (215-300 euros) FML.

sounds unlikely, you have population with the size of a city and enough land to build
how come locals dont have their own place?

>everyone just wants to kys himself
Then why do we have lowest suicide rates in Europe?
pic very related
>inb4 Greece too poor to buy rope etc

Attached: suicides-europe.jpg (1260x1260, 327K)

Shit tier housing markets.

How is the land in Iceland administered? Are there people who own a lot of it, or does the state own all of it?

Be happy you don't live in germany

>A new poll conducted by the Housing Financing Fund (Íbúðalánasjóður) suggests that the number of homeowners in Iceland is rapidly decreasing.
>Since December of 2008, their number appears to be down by more than 10 percent. At that time, 77.6 percent of respondents stated they owned the home they lived in. That ratio was 73.2 percent in October of 2013, and down to 70.1 percent this year.
holly shit, i'd say they are getting fuck'd in the arse

Blame commie

Hey kawaii kun can you tell me where I can get some comfort women? Maybe on Dokdo, but that seems far away on japanese soil?

Bow to your macedonian masters

Wow why is poland so strong?

Nope, wages in Poland are that low. South Korea is a rich country

Greece is not eastern Europe

>GDP 2016
>as predicted

Polish intellectual itt

Its an old pic apparently

should have better used actual numbers since we already know them

Its not my map. But I doubt the numbers have changed so much. It's doesn't matter if Eastern Europe became richer by $100. It's still hell

> 2k
Name one reason to stay in the country as shitty as mine?

Attached: 688.png (657x527, 22K)

i thought us norwegians were poorfags before the oil.

Attached: 7c6.png (211x246, 11K)

you can easily become an oligarch and fuck girls in your lavish villa if you're a programmer, a sailor or a sailor-programmer