editions are for newcunts

a /brit/ without a subject
or
a subject without a /brit/
what do

Hrm
Ah ha, yes
*trips and breaks an ankle*

Attached: IMG_4924.jpg (2448x3264, 1.27M)

where is this? Looks comfy

>teehee I lift btw :3

wtf someone painted my willy green

how easy is it to get gear in vietnam

It's unbelievably cozy, you cuck.

just had sex with my gf

hello cuckio boy

Probably easy since they hand out drugs like candy without prescriptions
But I'd not take any anyway

had a bit of an awkward moment at the urinals

takes one to know one

just accidentally shook some irish lad's willy at the urinals instead of my own

Attached: 1521064580839.gif (200x200, 91K)

haha brilliant

anyone remember the hello cuckio boy meme

ok be honest with me for a second what is it like to have a girl interested in you like what is going through your mind when this happens does your stomach flutter or what

egg

I'd kill myself if I had to live there.
How the fuck can you guys live without the sweet and warm touch of the sun constantly on your head

leftoid

too many pasta boys in here

from my experience : feels amazing and uplifting (until you realise she's not actually interested in you in that way and it feels like a massive kick in the bollocks and sinks you deeper into a pit of self loathing hahaha)

anyone who enjoys weather above 15 degrees is nonwhite

this
usually ends in despair

any caucasian in

centroid

One of the greatest feelings there is desu feels like suddenly you might be worth something might have a chance at being normal and having relationships, suddenly opens up so many new possibilities in life like potentially having kids and great reciprocal affection for someone
Yeah this she wasnt actually interested so never mind lol

it's like being in a warm ball that you know is safe from the world trying to crush you

basically I went in expecting it to be empty because it usually is this time of day and no one was around so I whipped it out a bit early then I realised there was someone there and I had my willy in my hand walking towards him

anyone remember the cuckio meme

>(until you realise she's not actually interested in you in that way
huh how do you make that mistake surely if she is touching you and flirting and twirling her hair or whatever then she is

Any tips for the gold cup today lads?

IN THE CLUB, SONY ROCK
LOOKING FOR YOUR GAME? SHE ON MY CONS' HUH
NON STOP WHEN WE IN THE SPOT
BLOODBORNE MOVE AWAY LIKE SHE ON XBOX
WHERE'S THE BING I GOT'S TO KNOW
TOP GRAPHICS 4K CAUSE I'M ROCK AND ROLL
HALF BLACK HALF WHITE PS4 PRO
GAININ' MONEY, PS2 THO

YO, I'M RUNNIN THROUGH THESE BRO-O-O-OS LIKE KAZUO
I GOT THAT DEVILISH GAMES BLOOD AND BORNE NO HALO, WE SONY ROCK!
YEAH THAT'S THE CREW THAT I'M REPPIN
ON THE RISE TO THE TOP, NO SHITCH IN OUR LINEUP, HEY

SONY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
SONY ROCKERS GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME
SONY ROCKERS MAKE YOU LOSE YOUR MIND
WE JUST WANNA SEE YA

SQUAT THAT

Attached: 1521168108556.jpg (350x276, 30K)

This is my Girlfriend (Boy)

Say something nice

Attached: tumblr_p4wm25CqUf1vaygvbo1_1280.jpg (899x1599, 143K)

>tfw the warm ball suddenly contracts and pushes you out screaming into the cold cruel world

Attached: IMG_4606.jpg (1024x962, 75K)

any scouse men in

phew does it cure depression? what happens if it doesn't work out

makes me sad because I know if she knew me well enough she wouldn't like me anymore

I wouldn't want to be a part of a club that would have someone like me for a member

don't stop movin to the f u n k y f u n k y b e a t
don't stop movin to the
S
C L U B
B E A T

This

At the end of the Cold War Russia gave up control over 700,000 square miles of territory. Hard to see that as aggression. NATO/EU subsequently moved into 400,000 of those square miles, and backed putsch against legit govt in Kiev in the hope of moving into Ukraine.

is this cdgain

just necked myself

cdlover111

durham edition

similar thing happened to me once, started saying "EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE" to make it look like i was just joking

thoughts on the footy draw?

Attached: footylads.jpg (971x565, 87K)

durham

Attached: imege.jpg (4032x3024, 2.62M)

How dare Russia build its nation in the middle of all these resources, so close to all those US military bases no less!

surely it gives you some comfort to ever be able to "trick" someone into liking you, i'm 23 years old and have never had anyone express interest in me and I did 3 years at uni (Not even whiledrunk)

literally a conspiracy

finnish gf just referred to (insect) antennae as "antlers" haha bless her

rubles etc

>teehee I have a gf btw :3

hot balls me thinks

haha do you not have one what's wrong

fUCK
oFF
nEURO
tYPICAL

bored out a hole in my miccy. might nuke the ol' bollocks later

virgin freak

yeah idk she basically asked me out and invitee me to her place which I thought was enough of a good indicator. and then she turned around and told me she had a bf then I wanted to kms lol

Politicians actually doin their job and calling out traitors? Whats going on 'ere then

Attached: 924370eae4e610d5b3576f8b3e82acd180c9f38e19d5538f6b730d07fe370028.png (767x597, 98K)

grim altho i've never been invited to a girls place wonder what that's like

the inital feeling is exciting, you feel lifted up, wanted, someone beautiful sees beauty in you
then you remember all the ugly and inadequacies in you that she has no idea about
I can't have people discover my true pathetic nature, specially grils I'd be attracted to

why do foreigners look at the terraced houses, barratt builds and images like the op and say it looks cozy?

that is unbeliveably grim like I appreciate people can't be infallible and know absolutely everything that is going on but at the very least these people all have gross incompetence at their jobs

(part 2)

Attached: 0dd73407e065fcce11813428e32968add9c24d957fe92080990c720d569371ab.jpg (575x1024, 46K)

>all the ugly and inadequacies in you that she has no idea about
I get that but how do you trick her to liek your inital ugliness and inadequacies I have been called a 2/10 and I am 5'3 and look like an uglier mr bean even the prospect of a girl looking past that at all to the ugly interior as well is truly unimaginable

Just be aloof. Bitches love aloof.

durham is cosy
now fuck off

roaring

>1 minute apart

At the meat market to buy some tasty flesh and absorb its energy

Attached: IMG_4944.jpg (3264x2448, 1.16M)

need a dylan roofs sister gf

Attached: 1521178964548.jpg (611x827, 108K)

>I am 5'3
don't believe you

Attached: 1521163095666.png (600x600, 189K)

you sound foreign yourself m8

imagine how I feel when I see someone even shorter than me (and it does happen lol) I think my life must be rock bottom but maybe theirs is even lower

165?
Is the meme that you're not supposed to notice the multiplication sign?

in the short term it does, and when it ends then it's like that ball has gone cold and joins in with the world to crush you.

>I am 5'3 and look like an uglier mr bean
I might look better than you and am 5"7,
my trick is being polite, nice and quite funny in social situations
just a failed normie rather than a robot

dread to think of the food hygiene standards over there

Wrong. 38

explain

don't need to prove anything to nigel about quote unquote samefagging
couldn't care less to be honest

My immune system has reached übermensch levels

obviously the answer is 90

I'm always polite and feel secretly flattered whenever someone makes eye contact with me, think it must be quite the challenge for them to look at something so respulsive - i certainly can't make eye contact with myself in the mirror.

K... Keep me posted

3 banana , 2 'o' clock, 11 edges