Americans

what are spics like? are they basically niggers or different somehow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kg8Y2rQ0A9U
xvideos.com/video22968891/gozando_con_mi_hembrita_fogosa_y_cachonda_subido_por_perutops
xvideos.com/video22894451/mayra_estudiante_de_psicologia_sexmex_y_su_osito_pooh
xvideos.com/video13696415/calia_qadehs_trailer_fuck
xvideos.com/video14633441/xvideos.com_ebc2d454f6c745f949c6e8378d8efcd3
xvideos.com/video14547637/le_gusta_verse_por_webcam_mientras_se_la_cogen
xvideos.com/video427648/culiando_a_pamelita
youtube.com/watch?v=KFf1rRfC2ek
youtube.com/watch?v=VqyWxVNhsIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they tend to hate niggers, actually.

still pretty niggerish.

Mostly yes. There are areas where they are hard working but they can live on a couple of dollars an hour so they tend to stay in poverty no matter what. What pisses me off the most is how they refuse to identify as American, vote Democrat for that sweet amnesty, and just generally act like our rules don't apply to them.

Also, they like really shitty music. The kind that always has an accordion or a trumpet in it. They are living tropes and always have some life story about how they or their grandparents hopped the border to escape the cartels and pursue the American dream by pouring concrete or painting houses.

There's definitely more variety than niggers in terms of both behavior and appearance, honestly. In terms of appearance, they range from brown mini-fridge to tanned white/European depending on how much native blood is in them.

There are cholo sacks of shit that are nigger-tier, and the native-looking stumpy brown people you see posted all the time. In terms of temperament they aren't as bad as niggers across the board, though there are certainly uppity pieces of subhuman trash.

I've lived in areas that are 40-60% white my whole life, and in my experiences they seem to do a much better job of assimilating into society. The second and third generation Hispanics aren't that bad. This is in contrast with niggers, who have basically stagnated for decades and are blight-tier.

they aren't as retarded as niggers and have a higher ratio of good citizens to bad than them. If you go meet the wrong ones though they will fuck you up more professionally than your average chimpout though.

Spics are less aggressive but deadlier than niggers. Family is everything to them; if you fuck with one of their friends they will literally kill you.

One key difference between niggers and spics is that niggers don't have a country to identify with other than USA most of the time, they are "African-American". Spics consider themselves Mexican alone generally.

I can't imagine they're that different from Turks in Europe

No we're not Ahmed

>The kind that always has an accordion or a trumpet in it
>what is Yugo music

Where I was born and raised, the school age census populations where like 60% spic, and 39% white.

I enjoy them. Typically, they are hard working, and proud people. They hate niggers just as much as whites and asians do. Beans assimilate very quickly too, by the second generation at most. They don't speak some stupid dindu hoodrat language either. Spics contribute a great amount of good to society, yet they still frequently keep to themselves. Very respectful, good natured people.

From what I hear about Europe were like Poles except were a demographic threat like Muslims and probably commit more crime than Poles because we own the drug tradr

>I enjoy them. Typically, they are hard working, and proud people. They hate niggers just as much as whites and asians do. Beans assimilate very quickly too, by the second generation at most. They don't speak some stupid dindu hoodrat language either. Spics contribute a great amount of good to society, yet they still frequently keep to themselves. Very respectful, good natured people.
Fuck off, jose. They're poor people happy to sacrifice their so called values if it means amnesty for their relatives. They refuse to assimilate and if they finally do they go full sjw.

We range from Black African to White European with Brown Native and all the mixed in between

They're only slightly better than niggers...which really isn't an accomplishment.

one size doesn't fit all
they aren't the same depending on the country.
chicanos and mexicans bellcurve is lower than ours but close enough that you dont have to put bars on your windows.

in big packs like LA there they have been forced to trivialize by cartels and nigger gangs.

the people obama has been letting over lately are untermench from further south who want gibs for votes

They're basically light skinned niggers. Although they do work a bit harder.

theirs is different

youtube.com/watch?v=Kg8Y2rQ0A9U

Is this some kind of spicy whopper burger advertisement?

some are great and some are retarded. people compare them to niggers but they really aren't that similar. their gangs are involved in international organized crime and have some straight cartel shit in our country while niggers just shoot eachother and innocent people.

middle class spics aren't that much different from whites and have a lot of the same values. even they sjw spics act and dress like sjw white girls.

I don't really mind the beaners that much, the criminals gotta go but most beaners are pretty easy to share a country with. spic liberals are annoying but that's just how liberals are.

My cousin married a Mexcian. This Mexican was washing dishes in a restaurant at the time. He now owns multiple Mexican restaurants and is a millionare. I don't know many spics but this fucker is literally the American dream. As most races who mix white he hates Mexico.

He went to Mexico to visit his dieing mother and was robbed and left naked in the desert. He said he would never go back and I don't blame him. I know I know race mixing yada yada but there will always be exceptions.

Loud, no respect for other peoples personal space or property. Most have little respect for their own property either, so they usually have shitty cars and homes. The young are influenced by their beanish pop culture (I.E. slang, clothing style). Most have a compulsion to hate authority (cuz muh minorities). They pull the race card against whitey whenever they can. They also have lack of foresight which leads to many bad life decisions.

So yea like niggers.

I'm half Mexican ask me anything Sup Forums

>Smarter than blacks
>Integrate into society better than blacks
>Less violent than blacks
On the other hand, when they are violent, they tend to be pretty good at it (see any Central American cartel)

I grew up in California and knew a lot of mexicans and the ones born here can't stand the border jumpers.

California here, they are fucking horrible. A literal plague, just as bad as niggers. At least niggers speak some kind of English. They don't even make an effort to learn American culture. Get them out.

This and only this.

Dating wise, they're better than white guys.

They claim to hate niggers, but adhere to and embrace nigger culture. Can a spic explain this shit to me?

>not liking accordion

I as a Hispanic can vouch for this. There's so many retarded nigger tier Mexicans/Latinos in El Paso it makes someone with average IQ seem like a genius. Using any vocabulary beyond 6the grade will sound foreign to these people, and their main language being Spanish, it's no surprise. It perplexes me to why I ended up with such shit genes but not my intelligence.

why are you samefagging?

they're ok, their biggest issue is that they are a serious demographic problem because they breed like crazy and some flat out refuse to learn english. the spectrum of their average character is a lot more broad than that of the average black

They can be pretty niggery.

But if blacks disappeared, our remaining criminal class of Hispanics and whites would still be like 60% better.

Somewhat more tolerable.

At the very fucking least, Mexicans kinda know what the nuclear family is.

you got 3 kinds of spics. thug spics they are identical to nigs. illegal worker spics who just work without a license and are responsible for shoddy repairs that cost more to fix than was saved . building codes exist for a reason. and the white acting spics who are capable of working in western nations

Spics is not a hivemind

There are difference races of spics

There's pure white spaniards

Then there's the mestizos from Mexico who brown the word "Hispanic"

The problem isn't hispanics

The problem is mestizos

Someone interpret the hand signals..

what is the "C" for?

and what is the upside down buckwheat O-Tay! sign for?

the ones in the US are pretty shitty desu

just mexicans who wish they were niggers who are very proud of their prison heritage.

This is true. Their criminals also tend to be more clever than nog criminals and have better organization.

Source: grew up around Hispanic criminals. They can be crafty as fuck and they have foresight, unlike the the nog, which acts on pure animal instinct.

I've also noticed they're loyal as fuck if you help them out. I've dealt with some of worst pieces of trash, people who've been in prison for murder, but if you help them out of a shit situation even once they'll have your back for life.

Obviously this doesn't apply to all of them, or maybe even the majority, it's just my experience.

the third kind is basically nonexistant. mexicans in america are around 80% white and only 20% native of blood and still have 87 iq points and murder rates around 10 times higher than whites.

if 80% blood dilution isn't enough to uplift them, no amount is.

fuck spics.

why don't cholos look like this?

xvideos.com/video22968891/gozando_con_mi_hembrita_fogosa_y_cachonda_subido_por_perutops

xvideos.com/video22894451/mayra_estudiante_de_psicologia_sexmex_y_su_osito_pooh

xvideos.com/video13696415/calia_qadehs_trailer_fuck

xvideos.com/video14633441/xvideos.com_ebc2d454f6c745f949c6e8378d8efcd3

xvideos.com/video14547637/le_gusta_verse_por_webcam_mientras_se_la_cogen

xvideos.com/video427648/culiando_a_pamelita

I married a woman who's half Mexican.

She's loyal as fuck. She's a fantastic mother. She's a pretty good cook too but I still make better dinners.

Her cousins and brothers are bro tier.

I grew up around a bunch of beaners in Eastern Oregon.

They work super hard. Pretty much categorically. The women are maids, the men work shit jobs in fields and slaughterhouses and fabrication shops. Both work in shitty industrial settings like canneries.

They're pretty inclusive. They're like niggers in that regard but they're not rude about it like niggers. It's more like the deep south old money exclusivity. They'll be polite to outsiders and just make it clear with body language and close, clipped language that you're not welcome. But you won't hear any of the overt "go home white boy" that you'll hear from blacks.

They're raised catholic and in 2 parent households. Moms are abusive as fuck lol. Dads don't spank as often but god help you if they do. So there's a huge degree of respect for seniors and family indoctrinated into them.

If you're welcomed into the community then they're really generous. Doors are opened on weekends, music blaring from every house, usually the same shitty Mexican radio station. Food and beer openly shared. It's pretty much expected that you participate in sharing and once you're accepted it's pretty much expected that you participate frequently.

There's a huge presence of organized crime. From drugs to white collar shit, they have hands in everything. It's also real real hush hush, no open bragging like in a lot of black communities. That's the type of shit that'll get you beat down or worse.

They aren't nearly as prone to violence as blacks are but they're fucking SKILLED in fighting. I've fought a couple blacks, I wouldn't dare square off against a beaners unless I had to.

It's a very patriarchal culture. Rather than offer me a beer a dude will say to his girlfriend or wife, "Hey baby go get this saltine another beer!"

Lastly let me just say you have NEVER heard banter like you will from half a dozen or more drunk Mexicans who've befriended you.

Be prepared to dish it back. Even if you suck just try or else they'll think you're a crybaby. But their bantz game is precise and strong and exceptionally cruel.

Spics are a bit different. Niggers are all the same, criminal scum, whiny cry baby, etc etc. Every now and then, you have what is known as an African American Individual. an African American Individual is a black man who works for his family, hard working, and understands that niggers aren't being targeted anymore for their race. Those are rare. Spics are really diverse, but theres 3 groups. The cholo beaner fucks as seen in OP photo, criminal scum, hates white people, thinks mexico is the greatest civilization ever. Then there are the monkeys. These monkeys are pure bread natives from the asscrack of central america. I cant even explain them. nor do i want to. Then, you have Hispanic American Individuals, usually from Southern south america and spain. The Hispanic American Individuals actually try to assimulate to american culture and respect it for what it is. They understand they are at the bottom of the chain gang, so they just have to live and make the best of it, eventually working their way up at their work to earn more money.

AJAJAJA LA RAZA WEY, GRINGOS JOTOS JALAPEÑOS ORALE AHORITA YIPA YIPA YIPA

>I've lived in areas that are 40-60% white my whole life
>60%

SHART

Eh it depends, the majority of older cholo types hate blacks and take a lot of influence from Americana culture 50s cars,"oldies" music, kind of like Mexican greasers.

They are worse than niggers.

Imagine Niggers who can speak Spanish.

The internet is for Aryans only you fucking degenerate.

I vote Republican so Tyrone wont buy his jordans off my taxes
I dont listen to paisa music, i listen to classic rock

Underrated post.

you mean this?
youtube.com/watch?v=KFf1rRfC2ek

>I cant even explain them. nor do i want to.
pls do

What you're calling inclusivity is actually the human norm. Only brainwashed whites think that having your own society and looking out for your family and friends is somehow bad.

all of them are pretty white washed around me, and they hate black people.

White is a race

Black is a race

Hispanic is not a race

A hispanic with no indian genes you wouldn't even notice. They are white

It all matters about how many indian genes they have.

The more, the worse

always found it a bit funny that Spanish people in Europe are basically normal white people but over in America they're equivalent to blacks (sure they've mixed with indigenous people too in whatever Mexican type country they've come from still it seems a little unfair)

>brown mini-fridge

>The kind that always has an accordion or a trumpet in it.

That music is based on traditional German music. It's basically polka.

youtube.com/watch?v=VqyWxVNhsIs

they're like niggers but smaller and catholic instead of baptist except the ones that aren't gangsters usually work a lot harder

also they have more kids

>they like really shitty music. The kind that always has an accordion or a trumpet in it.
It's essentially polka. They're always trying to differentiate themselves from gringos yet much of their culture was handed to them from the white man.

I've been around them my whole life, and never seen anything like pic related. Though I would expect to find that in Los Angeles. I find them to be somewhat more crime prone than Whites... but to be fair, Whites are somewhat more crime prone than East Asians. Hispanics are not as smart as Whites... but honestly, all the problems of Hispanics are nothing compared to niggers. Niggers are so much worse in every area - that there is no point in wasting focus.

As for them flooding the USA. Hate the companies that hire them. Hate the jews that brought them here. I don't hate people who want to earn more money. I'd go to Canada if I could earn 10 times as much money.

Really depends how lite their skin is OP

Hispanics are not one distinguishable group.

You must remember that all Hispanics are mongralized and don't really have a culture aside from the one that was conquered.

Modern day Hispanics in the US (I'll focus on Mexicans) are divided into 2 groups.

Those that are born in Mexico and migrate.

And those that were born and raised in the US.

The Mexican that have given most of the group a bad name are those that were born in Mexico and didn't have the childhood of Americanized media and school life to assimilate.

This group has a foreign outlook on governance and that makes him a threat to our way of life.

US born Mexicans are your average good goys that watch MTV and Adventure Time, probably anime too.

This group integrates just fine.

The thing is that Spanish people have all of Europe to explore, and they don't usually go overseas to the US. So the closest thing to Spaniards US citizens have are Central Americans/Mexicans, and that doesn't help too much.

They like shitty music, if I had to give a percent 75% suck and the remaining 25% are fine.

We vary a lot. Texan mexicans >>>>> California mexicans. I never knew why people had the stereotypes they had against us until i visited Los Angeles.

This is a spic

More diversity. Cholos are basically nigger-tier with a bit more intelligence, but trash nontheless.

Most are just proud, hardworking people. There's a difference between being proud and being stupid though. Those that claim they will take back Texas, or those that burn the American flag are stupid and should be exiled. Those that embrace their culture and roots are just as good as any Patriotic American. I've never met a Mexican that isn't loyal once you befriend them.

I'm Mexican myself, so I might be biased, but this is what I've experienced. I feel closer to White people than I do Niggers, but that's probably because I grew up in an area where Whites are the majority.

They are more organized than nigs, those kind of beans are just as detrimental to society.

They tend to be quiet and hardworking, staying out of view for the most part. Other than being here illegally and abusing welfare they don't really cause a lot of problems.

Drug dealing, rape, and drunk driving are the three biggest problems they cause. However, most of this happens within their own community and doesn't really affect the average person.

They have no interest in becoming American or learning English. Most of them send money back to Mexico, and when they've finished bleeding the welfare system dry, return home to retire.

The biggest concern is that they are colonizing our country, bringing with them Third World culture that is slowly degrading the USA. Because they are so low key, they are essentially taking over unnoticed.

spics shit, nigs shittier kikes shittest /thread
Kill them all.

It's not about culture. It's about different races.

There's multiple different races within hispanics

This is why we need the spanish caste system in some way.

Christ, someone got lucky.

I got a bunch of pussy spics who ganged up and beat the shit out of me for being Asian, and most people out where I live sympathize with the drug cartels for "running an honest business".

eh i live in southern cali. 25% is very generous. i would say 10%

Mexicans in general are much better for the society than black people in general.

I want to hear opposing views.

It's polka, the old Emperor of Mexico imported polka bands then it became famous there.

But really from the other anons post, he proves that culture impacts the most, not the race of the individual. This might solve the nature vs nurture debate, i'm more likely to go nurture at this point.

>Mexicans in general are much better for the society than black people in general.

that's not saying much at all seeing how niggers are basically subhuman leeches who kill eachother at an alarming rate. Spics are still a massive drain on our welfare and are outbreeding us turning the country browner everyday. They all need to go

If I remember right, "mariachi" is a corruption of the French word for marriage. Which makes sense given the history of Mexican music.

Shut up, U R Gay

I always thought it was funny people hate this but love hiphop and reggae

Mexican is Mexican, regardless of skin color. You will never meet prouder people.

They are nigger tier, but they kill niggers for no reason, so I guess it's a give-take feeling I have about spics.

>xvideos.com/video22894451/mayra_estudiante_de_psicologia_sexmex_y_su_osito_pooh
LOL
how did you find these links??

Not all Hispanics are mexican dumbass

Why do mexican mestizos think they are the "Main" hispanics.

JUST BECAUSE YOU FUCKERS BREED MORE DOESN'T MAKE YOU GUYS THE "LEGIT" HISPANICS

THEY ARE MESTIZOS

it's an S

They're like blacks, but with slightly less crime. They're not as good at sports. Mexicans tend to be tolerable; Central Americans (Hondurans, El Salvadoreans, etc.) can't be helped and their body shapes form almost perfect circles. Almost all of them show up to our schools (i) speaking no English, and (ii) interested only in the free-lunch program. Sigh.

I wish you (i.e., English people) continued non-spic joy. Good luck with your Arabs.

>It's the same faggot that cries about Mestizos ruining the word hispanic
>Why do you assume Mexicans are the topic of conversation when asked about Hispanics in the US

They normally won't have beef with you unless you fuck with one of them. They'll probably kill you, kidnap you, or beat you close to death.

worked with Mexicans for 10+ years
very few of the ones I worked with actually put an effort into anything, always making excuses to not do work.
my old boss is mexican as well, and would always cut them slack and tell me "oh they're older than you so they don't have to do as much work as you"
funny how I was getting paid the same as them for doing MORE work

there is only one mexican I know that is a genuinely good person and very hard worker, and he's a border jumper.

jesus christ, you are in every single thread bitching about the word hispanic...just get over it, manolo.

the majority of border hoppers are the worst we've got (some because are genuinely lazy pieces of shit that made stupid decision after stupid decision and ended up trying to go to US; others found themselves unemployed and had no other choice but to go there). a number might turn out to be good citizens and don't bother the natives, while others will be your typical cholo trash (and the fact that america promotes nigger ""culture" " makes it even worse.
Down here you can run into the ones described above, lazy fucks that do not know nothig more than "look at datt booty YOOOOO" and football and nothing more and educated ones (rich or upper/low middle class).

>the casta system
whether my countrymen and the ones that ran away like it or not, that thing is still alive, it may not be as strong as in the past, but it still exist. The more light-skinned your parthner is the better. Since we have no niggers like in US i'm not so sure how mexicans here would react, but i wouldn't be surprising parents saying: ¿cómo pudiste involucrarte con ese negro? how could you get involved with that nigger? (note: we can call'em negros all we want because the PC thing doesn't exist here).

Where do you live, user?