Do you love Korea?

Do you love Korea?

Attached: 1521185028797.webm (1060x1080, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grlEzGyAGlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only the North

Only the North

Only the North

Only the North

Only the North

FUCK KOREA NANKING HAPPENED

Only the East

Yes I love all of korea. I dream of bring korean and having a korean bf and I go the korean supermarket nearby everyday to eat like a korean, talk to koreans and feel koreans. I even drive Hyundai, use a Samsung phone, samsung washing machine, samsung fridge, samsung oven, samsung dishwasher and samsung TV.

Only the North

Commies out!

Attached: 1521036860989.gif (500x500, 3.36M)

People will start to wonder if korea is all it is cracked up to be once a idol shit is depleted.

Only the East and the West

North Korea is Best Korea
fuck the other one

I dont like korean women though because theyre insecure plastic whores that steal all the boys.

yes
we want it again

youtube.com/watch?v=grlEzGyAGlU

Koreans never really had any culture but this is still sad to see, South Korea is the final stage of open market capitalism that yanks adore so much and have pushed on Europe since the end of WW2.

I can't accept that

Attached: skorean.jpg (508x346, 44K)

No I hate fucking kimchi breath

How do you expect others to love Korea when even Koreans themselves detest their country, mocking it by calling it hellish Korea(Hell Josen)? I myself also loathe this shithole. Once I graduate from highschool and get into university abroad, I'm planning on settle there, never returning back

O SHIT IS THAT MOMO? gimmie source please please please.

>t.East korean

Everywhere is the same so dont go anywhere expecting refuge. At the very least arent korean families close?

You're horrible drivers.

t. had a fit with a Korean woman 20mins ago