In my self righteous suicide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I smell an incoming Jeb! surge

Wow, Remain has such a massive lead, there's no way that BREXIT is happening.

Well, I guess that's it folks. REMAIN has won. Might as well not even show up at the vote, since it's already decided anyway.

>all polls sampling democrats > republicans > independents when the reality is independents > democrats > republicans
>trump has a 20 point lead with the independents who are being ignored
>polls using 2012 D/R proportions when in 2016 the numbers are actually 29% democrat and 26% republican
>trump will incite record turnout, hillary a very low turnout
>trump centers his campaign around independents, first time voters, and non-voters, people who are not polled
>the media has cuddled hillary supporters by saying "trump has 0% chance of winning" over and over again, why turn out if the media told you trump WILL lose?

I hear you, all the polls are saying remain is going to win big. No point in voting since the media is honest and trusting.

Yeah dawg, it's almost like polling in fucking August has historical accuracy in predicting who'll be the victor.

Wait, it fucking doesn't. Every volatile election cycle has shown polls are worth shit until you've had your first debate.

Most polls were in favor of Leave what are you talking about? Not to mention that an election based on an Electoral College system is not at all comparable to a simple referendum vote.

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

*shits pantsuit*

That's it! I'm a #Chump4Trump now

What happened August 7th?

Wow, it's almost as if you over sampled democrats and put it into a poll.

irrational exuberance... that will fall when the reality of who that whore really is kicks in

>Brexit polls were wrong

So much effort to invent this narrative. Brexit polls were fine.

Liberals aren't peaceful.
I don't think we've ever claimed to be passive against attacks on our values.
We can just manipulate the system without violence.

Those polls were 2 weeks before the vote. If Trump is still down like this after the first debate, then I'll start to panic

>Competent campaigning is manipulation

>we've always been at war with Eastasia

Of course.

He was biding his time for this exact moment.

But Nate Silver is a Jew and he's part of the media so everything he has ever said proves Sup Forums is always right

9.5/10 made me laugh

(.5 point deduction for not including the exclamation point in Jeb!)

Thank you for correcting the record,10 Shekels have been added into your bank account.

Slow and steady wins the race

He's been playing 10-D chess all along

>clinton at 48%
who the fuck can believe that?