Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FvdBGauCpn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Classic Jarles.

rip harris

>it's a PFT or Scott help do the Hollywood Handbook ads episode

youtube.com/watch?v=FvdBGauCpn0

that dead guy with a dick

Where can I watch the tv show with commentary? They brought it up in one of the podcast episodes.

I love Scott so much. He always just rolls with the tone of whatever show he's on so perfectly.

Probably on the Blu Ray release :^)

New ep tomorrow lads. Who waking up at midnight PST to listen

Where can I watch all episodes?
I've only seen season 1 and 2, all others after that are pretty hard to come by.

The tv show? They are all on American Netflix.

Have you heard the With Special Guest Lauren Lapkus episode with Scott and PFT?

Depends on the guest, would love for based Adam Pally to make another appearance.

Yea it's absolute gold.

What is some more scottincharacter-kino?

this podcast is like someone hammering nails into my ears. every single person assosciated with this thing is a humungous unfunny perma-ironic faggot that i really wish would die

These days it seems like the best way to figure out the non-character guest has something coming out literally this week. We could play a guessing game.

Yes. Listen to it, it's great.

heynong man

We can agree to disagree on this one

Geno, Time Keeper and Todd top 3 easy.

They could make a t-shirt out of this

Fourville, Wompler, Gil and George.

>It's a whomptacular episode

Turn around.

>Gil and George become so popular that they now have their own live show that was recorded and is widely available.

I am living the best timeline desu~

Is that the Oh Hello guys? I saw they had a thing on Netflix and assumed the characters were established before their CBB appearence.

maybe i have the timing all mixed up, they might have been kroll show characters but either way it wouldn't surprise me if they started out as UCB characters or on CDR

Scott: Ming is our special guest host today.

Ming: Yes hello.

DO NOT CLOWN ME.

The TV show is okay

Podcast is usually great especially once you get a feel for the tone and characters

I love them both, but now the podcast can be the highlight of my week when it comes out.
I watched the TV show before I listened to the podcast and I treat them completely differently. I started to listen to the podcast when the show ended and I wanted more.
I was pretty happy with the way they adapted the idea into a talk show but I wish that later seasons had more of the famous character guests from the podcast...but I know from interviews that Scott wanted the show to be its own thing so as the show went on the guests weren't as important as the lampoon of the week.

i feel like you are calling me basic
i don't cook with a stone bowl and a grinding pestle

I wish I had that moustache

I AM THE TIME LORD

IT IS CURRENTLY 12:39.......PM!

THE NUMBER OF THE DAY

This guy is pulling a number 2 on the creepy scale