Yikes, he got you Sup Forums

Yikes, he got you Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/countries-worst-religious-freedom-grades-are-mostly-islamic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't see what's wrong with this comic. Religion is cancer, yet Christianity has been super calm and moderate lately, besides some pedo priests, unlike some certain allahu akhbarians over there.

I'm an atheist, but I'd rather have the world being entirely Christian than islamic, so shut the fuck up you fucking baiting kike.

>Islam is the equivalent of a community from a hundred+ years ago
What did he mean by this?

You say that like Sup Forums loves the religion of peace, fuck off costa rica all religion is cancer

Semite religions are toxic.
That's why I am a white Buddhist vegan.

>Thinking the Crusades weren't justified

How were they justified?
Cucktians were savage before the 1900s they were brutally forcing non whites to adopt their madness.

if that evil mother fucker survived the knights, the inquisition, and the witch trials then I wish the muslims the best of luck.

And mudslimes engaged in far more slavery than whites ever did?

You fucking kikes want to pull up the 'past' argument ONLY when it benefits you to shit on white people, because when we do it to reinforce the shit other races have been, you immediately cease replying to it.

Is that Horsey?

Horsey making sense?
What the fuck?

Muslims were violently conquering and converting christian countries. Also slaughtering the ones who refused to convert.

The inquisition did less victim in centuries than the French revolution did in months. Horsey is a retard.

This was before slavery jackass, christian nuts in the New World were brutally forcing American natives to join their sandnigger cult.

All religion can fuck right off

I hate that Christianity has grown soft and weak like an old man in his 80s. Islam is cancer for shitskins because unlike Christianity it was never westernised and mixed with our ancient religions.

good post

Same thing you did christian fucktain, the native religions of American indians are almost gone thanks to you lunatics along with African religions as well.

Look at your flag, you fat fedora-wearing piece of garbage.

The crusades occurred in response to unwarranted Muslim aggression. In every possible conceivable way, it was the fault of Islam; to suggest otherwise is to say they should've chosen to let themselves be killed/enslaved by Muslims.

Furthermore, BEFORE THE CRUSADES EVEN OCCURRED, Islam had claimed the lives of more people than the crusades ever did.

WE

Religions spawned from Jewish scriptures. I see where this is going...

you left out 'faggot'

Cuckstians have killed the most humans in history out of all religions.

>he got you Sup Forums
>A group said their religion is religion of peace
>Turns out it isn't
>Same thing happened now
going byt that it would mean that this isn't either therefore islam is violent
So how did he got us exactly?

>(((Christendom))) is Christianity
GET OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE

rate my OC niggas

>crusades (except the 4th which was a complete clusterfuck)
>not just

>christians have kill many ppl.
>but islam is STILL killing ppl.
that is the diference,retard

Cartoon is brilliant. Barbara Tuchman's "A Distant Mirror" makes it clear: the Islamic world is 600 years behind the West, socially. The problems that European Christians had in the 1400s are what the Shitslimes are going through now.

Orthodox Christians did none of that shit

Sounds like you believe that the crusades are justified then. Glad to have redpilled you. Sorry you all sucked and failed miserably while the crusades pushed back the shitskinned hoard.

You don't get it bro, there's no way government could have used Christianity for their own ends, Jesus is pure ebil :DDDDD

>Buddhist
An honest Buddhist is a future suicide

>Christianity and Islam have been around for roughly the same amount of time, yet Christianity has evolved and Islam hasn't

Why is this?

It wasnt justified at all.
Yh right as if you christian lunatics would be saying that in a world that isnt almost completlely christian.

Muslims were warring and enslaving christians for centuries.

Nobody asked for the opinons of a Rusky Expat, run away from your problems some more coward

>the nordic crosses are related to christianity
Slay yourself you fucking moron.

go suck Muslim cock you heretic pieces of shit

EUROPE MEANS CHRISTIANITY

Nothing wrong with that pic. Judaism is the only good religion. You can't prove me wrong.

>nobody checking out my OC

Very nice.

Yes thats right suck that jew dick spit on your native religions that your ancestors had for millenia fucking christian lunatics.
And you were warring and enslaving non christians.

the fedora is too stupid to distinguish any of the finer points. his entire world view is a meme. it's best not to argue with them

>prove me wrong.
All Abrahamic religions are trash.

I'm actually surprised that Horsey had the balls to criticize Islam. Probably cause he's a kike and his inner zionist is shining through.

Once in a while you will have liberal faggot kikes go full redpill on Islam because they can see it is a threat to muh Israel. See Bill Maher.

>forced

Pocahontas converted to Christianity and married a white man.

You added precisely nothing except ruining an 'important' pannel of the comic for no reason. Not sure if nigger or kike.

No she was raped and her people were forced to convert to Cucktianity.

Not an argument.

>it's fine for these guys to be barbaric now because we were in the past!

Yes nice point except in case you didn't notice WE LIVE IN THE GODDAMNED HERE AND NOW

We literally have her writings (she learned English, spoken and written).

nice one retard but 1. northern Europe would be a shit hole without Christianity 2. le Aryan meme is from fucking IRAN 3. most northern Europeans accepted Christianity WILLFULLY because it coincided with their pagan symbolism hence why you see common symbolism it wasn't because HURR CHRISTKUKS TOOK OUR MEMES N SHIET N OPPRESSED US

KILL YOURSELF YOU PATHETIC NIGGER LOVER

no I made it better

they literaly are you inbred ignorant hick
The cross design represents Christianity,and the characteristic shift of the center to the hoist side is early modern, first described the Danish civil ensign (Koffardiflaget) for merchant ships in a regulation of 11 June 1748
"As a badge of divine right, Denmark flew its cross in the other Scandinavian countries it ruled and as each nation gained independence, they incorporated the Christian symbol."

Neither was yours.

>the majority in the us are chistians but I dont see them killing each other for religion.
>in the contrary in egypt the maority are muslims and they are killing each other for religion

Ducking (the one where they lower someone via a lever into a pond or river) was actually only performed on women, by the pilgrims. And it was the punishment for being annoying.

When women were being annoying, the town would punish them by cooling them off.

The burden of argument is on you.

You're the one claiming that Judaism is the only good religion.

> 1. northern Europe would be a shit hole without Christianity
Vikings had trade networks and settlements, you know nothing you christian fuckstain.

Keep slurping on that jew dick faggot.

>implying the civil wars in North Africa have anything to do with Islam

Christian shit will always look for any excuse to be the good guys.

I never said it was a burden of proof

>WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHIET
>NO ONE CAN TAKE MY VICTIM COMPLEX
>IT'S YOU WHO IS THE JEW

Ready the iron maiden, fellow brothers in Christ. This heretic must be culled.

tips confirmed islam should be destroyed for failing to progress at a normal rate.

See what I mean this savage wants to kill me for not submitting his sandnigger madness.

You can't be serious. The Danish flag has been around since the 1200s.

>See what I mean this savage wants to kill me for not submitting his sandnigger madness.

well you haven't killed yourself yet so I guess it's up to us!

Even if "burden of argument" was a thing; you still have yet to make a case for me to argue against.

You would be the same if you didnt already have most of the globe under your madness christian shit.

>WAKE ME UP INSIDE
can't wake up

you are one sad little turd. you make yourself look worse than I ever could. I bet you're a weak pathetic subhuman bucket of liberal atheist jew scum.

Fucking deranged christian lunatic you are exactly like muslims.

You sound like a muslim chimping out when people dont submit to their religion.

Well posted user

The islam part I agree with, given what it has done even to my local area (2% muslim since the 60's but such massive levels of crime and colonization of businesses, and the housing in formerly white working class areas) but I don't agree so much about his ideas of Christianity. It was local church goers and their pastors who helped the victims of the muslim rape gangs in Telford, and someatheist edgelords and anti-Christians are doing more harm than good to the West now. How has he 'got us' when Christianity is a foundation stone of our entire culture, and things like the Inquisition and the witch hunts, and the Crusades are grossly exaggerated and the death toll manipulated by various groups, such as thrill seeking Georgians, who loved the grisly tales and "real exhibits of torture!" and 20th century feminists who used witch hunt propaganda against their own culture and the men that built it?

you mean germanics and religion

germanics are very stupid and fucked up christianity

DARRELLLL. DARRELLL DARRELLL

this Bahamas cunt has been here forever and always gets triggered in these threads. he has a family guy tier understanding of atheism/religion.

you sure did hans

No shit, what's your point?

Argument does not mean counterargument. Notice how there isn't the same amount of letters in either word.

Crusade were a justified response to 400 years of Islamic aggression.

The Inquisition rooted out the invaders that were left and hiding like roaches among the people.

The Witch trials were not widespread. They were local yokel morons that killed what, like 100 people in 200 years?

>religion
>Christ
>logos
>what is reason and world order

Jews always had a problem with Christ, the incarnate of Logos because they wanted to be sophist little Jew shekel merchants. You're damn straight I'd ruffle your feathers you low life piece of shit.

I think I might have gotten into an argument with him a few days ago on a different topic and he was acting like a bitch then too kek

The crusades were in response to mudslimes conquering half of the christian world, including the holy land.

The inquisition took place in the wake of the reconquista, where spain managed to gain back control of its land after ~700 years of islamic control. The purpose was to get rid of all the non-christians that fucked them over. This obviously included expelling the muslims, but people also get butthurt about the treatment of jews. But what they won't tell you is that it was the sephardic jews living in spain that helped let the moors in and conquer spain in the first place. So it was well deserved.

Christianity took 600 or so years to calm down how long you guys think Islam will take? Will it ever stop?

It hasn't stopped in about 2000 years.

"Pew report graded countries according to levels of social hostility involving religion. Eight of the top ten countries in that index were Muslim-majority states – Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Indonesia, Nigeria, Bangladesh and Egypt. The other two, India and Israel, have Hindu and Jewish majorities respectively, and large Muslim minorities.
cnsnews.com/news/article/countries-worst-religious-freedom-grades-are-mostly-islamic
>just a coincidence that eight of the most hostile countries against freedom of religion are islamic XDXDXDXD
>islam is shit and regresive

Remove kebab

fuck that was for him

>we have to wait another 350 years before whites wake up again
a-are we gonna make it bros??

I'm not quite sure how this comic is supposed to be mocking "Islamaphobes". Thing is, it's not like Islam has been doing nothing during the timespan where Christians were doing all that. Muslims enslaves more Africans than Christians did, they killed more people than Christians did (see: Early Muslim Conquests and the Persecution of Hindus in India), conducted their own Jihads that were on a much larger scale than the crusades, and if that weren't enough, they haven't evolved past a medieval mindset while Christians have. Islam is objectively worse than Christianity in every single way, defending it is as futile as it is stupid.

Why the heck do you think Im a jew?

the Jew fears the TradCat

I like how a guy is arguing against Christianity for some reason and using the past as justification for what the Muslims are doing now.

I really don't get this dumb shit, Muslims are killing people NOW, what the fuck does it matter what happened THEN?

That's the same fucking thing as "white guilt" or whatever. I don't need to apologize cause some guy I didn't know owned a black person 200 years ago, fuck off.

He can't be jewish, he has to be mudslime or a fedoramaster.

>How were they justified?

Not every country is surrounded by fucking water, you sea nigger.