Daily reminder that this was how people looked before

Daily reminder that this was how people looked before.

What really happened Sup Forums, has technology made us degenerates with no shame ? Did social progression over the years go haywire ? Access to too many materialist things ?

Something must of happened, something made women become whores and men cucks, nu-males and beings that don't want to be men anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DWoyD5gtlWs
youtube.com/watch?v=-pgJByML5xY
youtube.com/watch?v=QwRvuvSMVZE
youtube.com/watch?v=QRB3xDg5pnU
redbubble.com/people/digby/writing/6235541-are-americans-getting-uglier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The 60's happened.

Freemasonry, the goy foot agents for the Zionist agenda of degeneracy founded America for the sole purpose to establish Israel in '47-'48. After that, America became an experiment

That's a nice guitar, anyone know the model? Gibson?

Anne Margaret camel toe!

elvis presley made nigger music cool for white kids. he is literally the cause of all degeneracy.

this, pretty hot.

I am with you with the exception of that grils hair

Whether it is real and infused with gobs of chemicals or wigs like Michelle Obabo and now Black Mary Jane Zendaya, too much fake and toxic chemicals

Wow look at that women still looked like whores 50 years ago

somme faggot elvis wannabe and a cunt with a cameltoe, what's to envy ?

Without trashy tattoos tho.

Still whores in slutty bathing suits, look at that woman showing off her vagina to the whole world.

poison in the food and the water combined with a lack of exercise

Elvis vs... damn.. has Belgium given us anything of cultural significance besides terrorists?

Ann Margret was the exception, not the rule.

this tbqh
women's hair was the best before 1920s, then it has gone to shit with haircutting, chemicals, dyes etc.
Some women in 1950s were going against the trends and trying to bring the old back, but with 60s and its leftism, they failed

We lost Christianity.

I'm serious. 100% Old World Christian Supremacy is the answer.

I don't know who she is

> that camel toe
> not degenerate

The bible says women must have long hair, your picture is a perfect example of nice womanly hair.

all the degenerates we just killed back then

murder was hella easy

Hippies happened

Is it possible that before cameras were ubiquitous, people only took pictures worth taking? Meaning, only attractive people were photographed?

>Tintin
kys faggot

Tintin? Lulz.

Tintin > Elvis.

I think just generally being a healthier weight makes people seem more normal, even if they aren't super attractive they don't look really that ugly either. Here's a random crowd picture I have saved all the guys just look normal

Even among the fraction of the population that is still religion AND attends mass, church has become cucked to hell.

At my church, the priests NEVER rock the boat, just telling feel-good stories and platitudes without ever saying anything inconvenient or uncomfortable. They never talk about the islamic invasion of europe. They never talk about the terrorist attacks. They never talk about other priests getting beheaded in france. Hell, they WANT mexican immigration because it means more catholics for them. It's fucking sickening.

I'm forever a catholic, but I wish things could go back to when it wasn't all bullshit. Vatican II was a mistake.

Here's the full photo, a couple of people look a bit strange but overall everyone looks a lot more average looking (which isn't bad) than what you'd see in a crowd today.

DING DING DING

It's interesting how so many people were thin up until the 80s, or so -- especially the 70s.

Now everyone's fat.

Yeah i have trouble understanding op. like yeah they look nice but they didnt look like that all the time and how do we know that bitch isnt a whore and why do we assume the dude doesn't enjoy a nice dick up the ass every now and then? Just cause you wear a suit and slick back your hair doesnt mean you are not a cuck

I recognize this beach anywhere... is this Coney Island?

uglyness is because of the melting faces syndrome

google Mike Mew so you can make your children 10/10

Weight I think plays a huge part in how people look, look at any before and after picture. A completely repulsive person who loses weight never looks below average after in fact a lot end up looking pretty good.
Pretty sure it is

Why didn't anyone lift back then?

damn, a lot of real cute boys in this picture

this is the main answer. up to the 70s people were a lot healthier on average through more exercise and better food I assume. Average girls in the 70s would be 10/10 by today's standard just because they are healthy weight.

jews

read hitler's writings. there's probably better books (like kevin macdonald) but hitler lived it

they seemed to be longer on the thumbnail, and you know, the longer - the better

also not saying that you can't find a woman with nice hair today, but it's gonna be really difficult

The women look like shit tho

because lifting is a commercial fad and people had better things to do with their time

It's amazing to me how in old movies background actors can look just as good or better than lead actors in movies today, hair I think plays a big part in this too. Most women just lay it down flat, back before the 90's hair seems to have been styled more which just looks better

women are naturally ugly, so it's expected

Like polio

>Why didn't anyone lift back then?
>implying

Cool, I live here :^) niggers took it over

You find those women attractive do you? Really?

You're lazy fucks who spend all day on the internet.

Take a fucking new guess.

Could be a gibson LG 2

yeah it's interesting where priorities lie now. Even if you didn't give a fuck about your clothes back then, everything in the store was nicer then so you had no choice but to look somewhat decent. And the basic necessity of taking a few moments to style your hair and other hygiene.

>user, why dont you go out and get you a girl

>4'10
>over 160 pounds
>body type average/fit/thin
Bullshit you delusional cow.
Women are degenerates. They are the worst investment ever. All they do is let themselves go and refuse to accept the reality that they are getting fat as fuck and then they expect you to sit there and spoon feed them compliments all night.

Id rather fuck my hand than fuck my life.

The one in the front with black hair a cutie but I have a thing for dark hair

Fuck it's so hot to think of all the pussy Elvis got. I would have loved to been servant to his harem, prepping him and the girls, cleaning up afterward. Cooking them breakfast in bed. All the while my pathetic dick locked in a cage and my balls in a burdizzo.

No

polio was eradicated by the 50s

This

globalism and cultural marxism

It's sad what women do to themselves these days

>back in the 50s everyone looked like Elvis and Ann Margaret!!

at least they'll be easy to spot on the Day

Adding corn syrup to everything really fucked up the west

>The 50's.

The only good thing about the 50's was the music.

Honestly they had shit taste in fashion.

Look at this following clip from the 60's:

youtube.com/watch?v=DWoyD5gtlWs

That's an old school Italian American.

Looks like a bunch of fags.

Today's fashion is better.

Although I will agree with you, degeneracy is rampant, all thanks to the Atheists and their removal of God from our society.

>rich and famous people on a movie set
>"this is how people looked before"

Almost like too much sugar is bad for you

also lack of movement. Back then there was no cola light, every chewing gum had sugar it, people were just moving outside from their earliest years.

Combo of cheap food full of sugar, explosion in popularity of vidya gayms, and overprotective parenting did this

both 50s and 60s were good, then hippies nad disco ruined everything in the 70s

Everything after World War One is degenerate. The start of republicanism in Europe, the beginning of the end of the British empire. Short hair among women, drug use was going up, in the 1920's in New York homos were even being accepted and women started dressing in men's clothing.

>Disco ruined the 70's.

Are you retarded bro?

Disco MADE the 70's.

youtube.com/watch?v=-pgJByML5xY

>TFW you will never have 70's bushy pussy, you were born in the 90's....

Elvis was a Jew. Also, Marilyn is dressed as revealingly as sluts today...

Your argument really just falls apart.

I have to be honest i find these girls way more attractive then these

>Today's fashion is better.

It's a Yamaha, stupid.

>technology
yuu forgot the triple emphasizes

>I am with you with the exception of that grils hair

I would jiz in that hair.

FUCKING THIS

Why were all the actors in old movies hot, a lot of the actors now look as bad as average people.

I always figured actors were 90% makeup, but now it seems like actors and the average person does that, and it's harder to tell the difference. Now there's just a few types of women:

>gross
>a bit below average
>average (still pretty gross)
>above average
>goddess

I don't know why, but it seems like we lost all the transition between average and goddess.

>, a lot of the actors now look as bad as average people.

I think there is more nepotism in hollywood now. Producers and directors casting their goofy looking nephews, neices, etc.

That is Elvis you idiot.

Ann Margaret as well

Sigh. I've fucked two women that weren't as good looking as Elvis.

On a more positive note, my wife looks a good deal like Ann Margret.

It's depressing, you see pictures and videos until the 80's and people were more beautiful.

Something is making this whole generation uglier.

That's how movie stars and music stars looked dummeh.

You're lucky, Ann Margaret was gorgeous

thats a whore in your pic though OP

>people used to looked white and black
No they didn't you fag.

Maybe it's because things like this once circulated. Now, it would be deemed offensive for promoting a particular body image.

MST3K AWAY!

youtube.com/watch?v=QwRvuvSMVZE

youtube.com/watch?v=QRB3xDg5pnU

>No racial or sexual minorities, no fatties.

Triggered.

Yes, much triggering. I looked through my parents yearbooks once - which had graduation dates of the mid-60s. These are folks from the country and the hippy craze hadn't hit there - and probably never did in full scale.

Everyone looked so clean. Even the people who were ugly, and they *were* there, looked as though they tried their best to look good. I think that pride in grooming can probably pull people up two points on the ol' ten point scale. There were people in my high school that routinely looked like they had been run over by a car. It's one thing to be ugly, and another to be ugly and disgusting.

>somme faggot elvis wannabe

Oh god, I really do browse a board with mentally disabled teenagers.

Yes, you do.

(I'd like to think that Ann Margret's cameltoe'd pants would smell like fresh strawberries. -- or better yet... Ann Margret's cunt.)

Belgians need to be gassed.

that was the golden age for lifting you fucking normie

People are getting uglier. Compare this, or Nicole Kidman in the 80's with the current date, they were much hotter than today's best: Taylor Swift.

There is a study which confirms that people are getting uglier:

redbubble.com/people/digby/writing/6235541-are-americans-getting-uglier

>With 1981 normalized to 1, they compared successive years to the 1981 value and found over the 30 years of the survey the normalized number dropped to 0.75 in 2009. Except for year 1997 all the years since 1981 showed successive declines in the normalized value. Now Professor emeritus at Caltec’s department of Applied and Computational Mathematics, Dr. Euler said, “It’s difficult to explain the decline in proportional perfection in the case of America’s youth.

Better hope she ages like Ann Margret, too.