Suicide in one week Edition

pastebin.com/mbWD9SK8

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/11029738/Red_Shoe_Diaries_1992-1997
youtube.com/watch?v=VI-Lukyr4UY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi2xEhyUYc
pastebin.com/p1pT2YcP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't leak Sheryl's big finale next week, guys.

fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-farc

The fact that Fox Mulder and Laura Palmer had sexual intercourse in the real world irks me to absolutely no end.

also post mulder-laura kino

Spoilers about Audrey in episode 16

She walks into the bar with the man she's been arguing with in previous episodes. They order 2 martinis. A man is singing a song about Diane on the stage. The song ends and the host says it's time for Audrey's dance and then her theme from the original seasons starts playing. The dance floor clears and she's the only one on it. She dances on her own in a strange slow kind of way. A man runs into the crowd and starts a fight. She starts screaming that she wants to leave and suddenly it flashes to her in another room with a lit up mirror showing her face. In an instant she's back in the bar and the episode ends

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN

Why does Mister C look like Johnny Cash?

I don't think there is any other than Red Shoe Diaries

Audrey is Judy

post it

It's an episode of a TV show, I can't exactly post that

>my contempt for vedderfags right now

When it flashes to the mirror you can see her wearing white. I legitimately think she's been institutionalized.

Tonight's the night, anons.
Who else /gonnasingalong/ here? Do you know the lyrics by heart?

This will have been my first time hearing it because for so long I've avoided the song.

this

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)

thepiratebay.org/torrent/11029738/Red_Shoe_Diaries_1992-1997

post the song

I am the FBI.

Kale Maclachlan lol

I only bothered reading a couple of words of that spoiler because I need some excitement in my life. But even so, that sounds awfully spooky. I wonder if we'll find out where Audrey really is, or if Lynch will leave it open. I'm guessing the latter.

i'm ready boys

the rest of them all work but for some reason I always read this as kyle and have to go back to find the joke afterwards. it's probably autism.

>all these people acting like Cooper would be a shell of a man with his memories back which they used to justify why he shouldn't get them back
>turns out he's still the same old Coop
This might be the best episode of the season.

Its been like 12 hours and no one has fucking ripped it yet? What the fuck

I've discovered Bacon's Beautiful Back-catalogue over the past few months and for that I am eternally grateful. Thank you David.

What a joke of a fanbase LOL

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks Part 16. It confirms Audrey Horne has been trapped in a coma for 25 years . (Pic is Audrey waking up) Listen:
youtube.com/watch?v=VI-Lukyr4UY

But why are the people they're talking about real people?

Literally if this was GOT we'd prolly have the final ripped already

COOPER GETS HIS MIND BACK IN PART 15

>mother and brother constantly riffing on how bad Audrey looks now
FUCK OFFHFMFMMGK
I LOVE HER

>out of sand was about audrey the whole time

L Y N C H E D

want to rub feet

Does he know what his doppelgänger has been up to? Cause that is what would cause real coop grief not happy dougie memories

lol

What is this from?

yep, same

Laura Palmer's Red Room Experience

Testing

>ywn get comfy on the couch with Laura

>hey user
>wanna go watch a movie? :)

I think finding out that his surrogate father figure/boss, one of his best friends and the ugly slag they replaced him with killed Diane will upset him.

>BAD BINOCULARS

Only if it's in your cabin

Why is Maddy the thinking man's /bestgirl/?

Who is LINDA?

do not support this show.

People tried, but Sky has ridiculous DRM nobody has managed to get around

fuck off, you dwarf nigger

I'm sorry user, but they're right.
That being said, at least she's still not LFB bad.

>Laura will never be your comfy couch

what the fuck happened in the second half of this

Not hard enough. For some reason nobody except that one person has wanted to record clips off their phone.

I know some people have tried, but apparently Sky/Now TV have excessive DRM and people can barely even get a screenshot, let alone the whole thing.

So Diane isn't Diane?

Andy, no!

yep. You got le epic lynched because you thought the character was someone she said she was for the last 16 episodes XD

Hopefully Lynch dies of a heart attack when the finale airs and he realizes how fucking bad it is.

just tried to get on nowtv. is says available tomorrow, ep16. did they already pull it? i am on tablet btw

>t. vedderfag
If you didn't know something was wrong with Diane from the moment it became clear she was working with DoppelCoop and when she said LET'S ROCK, a phrase associated with the Black Lodge, you haven't been paying attention.

she's a doppel

Listen, seriously now, delete this.

I want her to crush my balls!

Yeah they already pulled it.

People were saying that it was very well protected and nobody could rip it, so no Torrents.

>Out of Sand is actually about Audrey
>Vedderfags eternally BTFO but also kinda vindicated

the greatest plot twist in /tpg/ history

Did Bateman have a doppleganger?

NO FEMDOM!

Sad thing is we're in for much worse in the finale.

I will never understand the context of this image. the actors probably don't even know each other / never met on set.

Actually someone posted one of those Wrapped in Plastic interviews with Sheryl Lee not too long ago and she was talking about how Harry Goaz was on of her best friends on set

I'd doppelgang-bang her

So what's the finally gonna be like? Cooper an notLaura going to the Palmer residence and defeating le evil devil mom with the Power of Love? Nu Peaks somehow didn't really turn out the way I wanted it to...

Except episode 12 Let's Rock pretty clearly hints that she is a doppelganger as is the fact that she is helping Evil Coop.

One Punch Lad will arm wrestle doppelcoop

This is going to be another Diane-tier epic troll of that not being Laura but a doppleganger/Dougie-style replica, that's why she has short hair. All of the emotional impact of bringing back Laura but with none of the payoff! Bravo Lunch

Good, keep her dead. Turning her into White Lodge Jesus was already too much of a mistake.

I'd be ok with most of The Return's bullshit if the last 2 episodes were full FWWM / Season 2 ending tier, but having that britcunt from an epic meme-video punch BOB out of the world will break my camel's straw.

is this the only TV series that comes close to matching the comfiness of old Twin Peaks?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi2xEhyUYc

The real question on my mind is if Coop and Audrey will finally reunite.

>implying bringing back a not-Laura isn't even cheaper than that

Probably. You just know Evil Coop will tell Richard he's his father during the car ride.

pls no

I hope Sarah's not even there and Laura just fucks him in her old bed for two hours, at least then Lynch couldn't ruin things further

Andy was there when the cops took the body you idiot

So do I. She's behaving super erratically. That and her family has a known history of mental illness with Johnny and probably Ben.

Maybe DoppelCoop's raping her/Richard's birth took her over the deep end.

F R E D D I E D

The new Neil gaiman series sounds promising

It's worse. It's not like we haven't seen Laura as a ghost in the red room before, so if she came back in spirit form, whatever.

But waifufagging so hard that you're willing to undo everything that made FWWM so tragic by saying that it was her destiny to be raped and killed because she's a divine being and not just a normal, scarred kid who got targeted by forces beyond her comprehension is a whole new level of hackery. I'll defend Lynch on anything else, but not that.

So where's the beat by beat spoilers of E16?

American Gods?
Or is there another one you mean?

Just because it was foreshadowed doesn't mean it isn't stupid.

How is David Lynch going to resolve all this?

pastebin.com/p1pT2YcP

>haven't been here since sunday night last week

How would that be satisfying in any way? Audrey's a possibly institutionalized mess who can't keep hold of reality and Cooper only remembers her as the teen he knew in the 80s. It's not like he's going to want to be with her the moment he sees what she's become.

From the leaked pics I think Lynch is going to make Cooper's emotional reunion be with Laura. I don't think he cares about CoopxAudrey anymore

Diane is a doppleganger/dougie after all?

thanks my man