So uhh my DNA test came back

My dad was adopted so I got a DNA test done. I've got a quarter disgusting wop in me. What the fuck, I hate my dad now. Obligatory, am I fucking white?

If you got 'em, post 'em.

lol gfy mario

Forrest? That came from your mother's mother.. I am English/Scottish on father's side and Irish on mothers.

I don't even fucking like pasta or tomato very much at all. I'm pretty pissed about this turn of events.
Guess I'm gonna blow my brains out. Fuggg. B-but we wuz romans n sheit...

>disgusting wop
You retarded basement dweller, you are blessed with mediterranean master race genes and this is your answer ?

Kill yourself ?

Look at this stupid Sardinian shit
Not sure what you mean?

I'd expect the Greek to feel that way. I fucking hate the mediterranean, my only consolation is that it's not a bunch or Greek and fucking Turk.

I am adopted.. my son was kidnapped by his mother while pregnant he doesn't know I know my heritage now .. just took a shot it was my son.. his maternal grandmother was part italian

Sorry to hear that. Hope you find them, user. I used FamilyTreeDNA and they work along 23andme and some other one, if you haven't tried it, you might want to look into it. They're having a sale atm for 69 bucks.

Then again I'm a disgusting pasta nigger, so what do I know.

>meme test

Do you have:
straight nose
pink nipples
white bodily hair
light eyes
light facial hair
broad torso and shoulders
can drink milk
tall (for shitskin standards, so 180 and on)

if all of these is yes, congratulations, you look white
but looks are irrelevant

what truly defines white race, is its visibly superior intellect (google cranium and brain autopsies, look it up for yourself)
what is truly important, and what truly matters in this world, is intellect and highly developed analytical skills and practical problem solving ability

this is what truly defines the white race
this is whites were the only places with any autonomy in the world pre-19th century
this is why whites dominated absolutely every single thing you can measure, this is what made whites objectively superior race

for example, before white man's medical science, there was less than a million niggers in this world

Not light eyes or hair and no to some milk. The milk thing kind of fucking tipped me off to having shit skin in me, hence the damn test. Pale as fuck, can't tan at all though. Fuck my life.

There is literally nothing wrong with being Italian, you idiot.

And I'll bust your kneecaps and fit you for a set of cement overshoes if you keep insisting to the contrary. ;>)

I'm white and I'm allergic to milk. Should I be concerned?

They're fucking disgusting trash, the only thing worse is Greek and Turk. I feel greasy now and I'm never touching pasta again, and you can't make me, god damn it.

I don't have infographic available atm, but from memory it was

about 56% Western European (mostly French, English, Welsh and tons of German, from knowledge of my family tree)
about 30% Irish
about 5% UK-specific
the rest was, in order--Norwegian/Swedish Scandinavian, Finnish/Western Russian, and 1% Portuguese/Spanish (probably the black Irish stuff.)

That's it. No Jewish, no African, no Caucasian, no Middle Eastern/Arab, no Asian, no Native American.

Was a little surprised at the no Native American since most of my family has been in the US since the 1600s, but that's the deal.

You're part nigger and part jungle monkey, and you complain about being part Italian?

Have you even been there? I have. Visit Greece and Italy, you may change your mind. Or at least listen to some fucking opera. Jesus. You pleb, kek.

>this is why whites dominated absolutely every single thing you can measure, this is what made whites objectively superior race

And Spanish and Italians were right in there. With all the other great EUROPEAN nations.

For fuck's sake you guys. Who is Amerigo Vespucci, who was Columbus?

I am a stereotypical snow nigger, I look whiter than most of the population here even tho I am an ethnic Serb on vacation, with nothing but Serb in the family as far as anyone is able to recall.

Again, looks are irrelevant. I mean it all depends on your own system of values, but the values I stated above are self evidently superior to superficial looks. Looks are irrelevant.

Greeks quite literally invented democracy, and Italians invented renescience and everything else. Columns on our gov't buildings? Rule of law? Our languages and writing system? Innocent till proven guilty? Secularism? Forensics in the court?

All Greek and Italian inventions.. they basically invented western civilization while nordicks ran around butt naked.

Again, looks are irrelevant.

I'm envious, I'd be fine with all of that.
I'm more okay with the 2% nigger than I am the fucking spaghetti nigger.
I have zero fucking interest in either of those places. I hate their shitty noodle faggot culture and they're fucking trash people. Gyros are okay.

Are you LARPing? Because seriously son, that's silly shit.

>complete mongrel

Good job, OP.

>MUH ONE DROP RULE

The Jews that run gene testing centers mix in incorrect results to perpetuate a "everyone is mixed race" meme.

I have never liked Italians, Greeks or Turks.
It's shit desu.
I really wish I believed that, user. I'll work on it, then this can all just be a conspiracy and I can not feel disgusted with myself.

Democracy and rule of civil/common law is literally invented by Greeks and Italians respectively.

Greeks and Italians invented western civilization, from which every single other thing came into existence.

That's fine and dandy, they're still greasy noodle shits that don't understand the concept of personal space and eat maggot cheese.

Who fucking cares.

Humans share 97% identical genes anyway. Holy shit.

Well if you think in memes and anecdotes, than there's really nothing else I can say here.

My vision of the perfect Europe, and later on all other continents, is simply a pan-European race. This would include Spartans, Romans, and all other glorious Europeans, northern AND southern.

Here's why your opinion is retarded:
Humans share 50% of genes with a banana. By "genes", what you actually mean is "base pairs". Yes, we all share almost identical base pairs, but what defines behaviors and organisms, are their combinations.

>all humans are made out of atoms, just like shit, therefore all humans are equal and all shit is equal and human equal shit [...]

I am chatting with retards here.

>Guess I'm gonna blow my brains out.

Do it in a public place with "Watch World Peace Fri 12:15 [AS]" on your shirt.

That sounds pretty good, mi familia. Will consider.
Why couldn't I have just been eternal anglo ffs...

You're supposed to feel disgusted. That's what they want.

They want you to take the blue pill and say "well, since I'm half-black or a quarter hispanic, it's okay to watch my country go to shit"

I'm really trying to swallow this redpill, user. Thanks.

Even indian and African. You're a fucKing mess. Get yourself cleaned up.

I want off this fucking ride, user.

Lactose intolerance has nothing to do with heritage or genetics, its a use it or lose it type of thing. If you don't drink milk for an extended period of time, your body stops production of the enzymes that allow you to digest lactose. Normally you lose this enzyme and become lactose intolerant after you stop breastfeeding, but most Europeans are a big exception as we eat lots of dairy products and thus keep producing the enzyme throughout our entire lives.

What DNA test did you use?

Eww. You got poo poo in your blood and I ain't talking about the spaghetti niggers.

FamilyTreeDNA
It's pretty awful.

le yu cant drink milk you not white meme xDDDDD

you won the lottery of genetics my friend, enjoy being English and don't listen to pseudo-shitskins on here

I would do these kinds of tests, but paying 100+ dollars for a test that may not be accurate is something I wouldn't wanna spend money on

$69 right now for this test, but yeah I had to pay 100.

am i white ?

#BROWNED.IT

If you have to ask, the answer is no.

>Am Hispanic
>IQ is 130
>Can't help but wonder what my DNA is comprised off

I want to go do 23 and me.

Nigger.

>tfw no 23andme in russia

>9% native
Use it to get some more gibs from the govt

Got everything on this list except I have dark brown eyes and hair. Why live

White hispanic if you where brown it would be sub 60.

You're one of those elusive white hispanic intellectuals. I tested at 138 when I was 16, so who knows.

>tfw no 23andme in russia

You can pay me $69 and I will draw a map that says you are 100% Russian. Deal?

I want to do this test. But as someone said before I am scared that Jews will add in fake race mixtures to trick me.
This pic makes it seem legit though?

Just adopt op, just adopt.

>9% Native American

I would kill to be Native. In Canada they get free houses, free braces, free gas, free university, free trucks, free money, etc.

>Mexican intellectual

jews are using this to find all jews. maybe you will be found

Jesus christ, settle down and download the raw data and there are ways to find out where your patriarchal lineage is from, this remains rather pure as it it passed down from father to son. (google y-snp haplogroup)

I assume this is 23andme since it doesn't look like ancestry but I think they use similar methods.

come home yellow man

Do this OP, you will get atleast 2000 dollars

Congrats on selling your info to the jews!

They must love entering the 1-2% sub Saharan stat.

hey guys look at my map

This is like 99% correct for what it would be by my family records that my dad complied

you meant go home, stupid

>lölölölömeme look i meme i'm from binlan ai mömö

You memebreathing braindead idi- oh wait, there's no need to do this since I am a civilized person. I would suggest you to read some Southern European literature, Greek and Roman philosophers and if you want, some mythology. Maybe you will find some interest in your nature. Otherwise, just enjoy the sunshine.

I've always wanted to do one of these but I don't want the jews to have my info and 200 of my shekels as well

Is there a way to get my PCP to do a test like this or something?

>unironically paying money to have your DNA banked by the Rothschilds

JUST

>Normally you lose this enzyme
confirmed for never taking a genetics course

There are wops who are actually white people. Not all of them are descendants of sand niggers. If it's from Northern Italian, it might be white.

>26% cromagnon

white guy coming through

there's also an actual gene for it that simply keeps lactase being produced no matter what

anything below switzerland is dirty nigger blood.

I'm kinda curious about what oddities are in my own genetic background, but at the same time, I refuse to pay 200 bucks to these literal kikes to find out I'm 0.01% indian or some shit.

Am I good guys?

My half sister did 23andme, but was confused because it didn't say she was native American despite her grandpa or some shit being a tribe member. Did she just not inherit the genes, or is 23andme shit?

one drop rule, nigger.

bastard probably.

Youre a real mix up aren't you

are you me?

Everyone has >1% africa you retard.

Way less shitskin than me, user.

you are 97% European, good for what?

retard.

noice

>Typical Native 60%
>Your results 83%

How does that work?

Am I more British than the British?

Nah

You practically shit queen my friend.

Might mean Brythonic DNA so the people living in Britain prior to the Anglo-Saxons since they are germanic.

>I would kill to be Native. In Canada they get free houses, free braces, free gas, free university, free trucks, free money, etc.

why don't you just go get a tan and call yourself a refugee?

>straight nose
not quite
>pink nipples
yes
>white bodily hair
??? I think you mean light body hair and not black so yes
>light eyes
Nope
>light facial hair
yes
>broad torso and shoulders
??? this has to be the dumbest one
>can drink milk
whites are mostly lactose intolerant
>tall (for shitskin standards, so 180 and on)
Only the Dutch and people from the Dinaric Alps are tall in Europe, rest are as average as it gets

I match someone in russia, maybe they got it while out of country though.

Honestly, you sound like an immature child. If you're an age over 18, I suggest you do in fact kill yourself, Italian blood or not.

the free shit runs out when the chinese finally take over. by 2050 you can be sure that there wont be enough white people to give free shit.

it's likely his 2% nigger and amerindian that's making him chimp out

ive heard it goes back thousands of years. Unless orfu your caveman ancestor made records, it may look quite different