American intellectuals

>American intellectuals.

It's all corporate bullshit.

Literally fraud like the financial system, but who can do anything about?

We need to keep it up so the chinks don't surpass us

Europeans are so arrogant smug about muh education, it's a lack of understanding about our racial problems or the Dunning-Kruger effect.

hide your disgusting image

True to some extent, It certainly pays better for scientific research here. Still it speaks volumes that the caricature view the majority of Europeans hold concerning Americans is all too false.

>True to some extent
America is drug addled whore.

It's a good thing that we've created the best place to do business where generating new ideas and patents has the highest returns.

America's infrastructure is falling apart, just visit Europe, and you'll see how the civilized world really looks.

>being this jelly because your country is full of inbred retards

I'm surprised you're even smart enough to type.

Only in some cities, you would have to really travel around the US to understand this. You can't just look at places like Detroit and Philadelphia, where the vacuum from offshoring industry and blacks have destroyed the cities. I agree that Europe has better train systems in most cities, better roads. More well designed cities aesthetically and functionally, but that's because of your rich history.

>but that's because of your rich history.
That's because our wealth lies in our people, whereas your wealth lies in economically enslaving everyone.

We're not Jews user.

how is providing someone the best opportunity to become rich economically enslaving everyone?

Your currency is ushered into existence with nothing but esoteric symbols to back it.

If your wealth lies in your people so much, why are the majority of people in your countries voting to bring in 3rd world immigrants that rape and kill your people?

>virtually nothing outside of White and Asian countries
We are fucked. We are so fucked.

Because they are trying to emulate you.

> Brexit
> voting to bring people in to rape us

JFK knew this, Andrew Jackson knew this, Ron Paul knows this. Anyone that isn't a useful idiot or a media puppet of the International bankers knows this. Sadly the last president who tried to do something about it was assassinated. Maybe I'm denial and talking about how my country was not is anymore.

You referred to Europe. Liberals here got their ideas from both you and marxists also originating in Europe.

Wall Street, lmao

I don't know what you're talking about Occupy Wall Street? /thread

Goodbye Oireland