ALEXANDER GORDON JAHANS GOES FULL ANTI FEMINISM, RANTS ABOUT HOW SHITTY YOUNG MEN HAVE IT

Alexander Jahans /general/ "FUCK FEMINISM" edition

youtube.com/watch?v=HgCRfrtNB4E

>Jahans explains why modern men have it hard and why feminism doesn't help, but the only alternative is to be an alt right bigot! oy vey what do !

>Latest News
farsh-nuke.blogspot.com/2016/08/hallelujah.html
>"The spiritual revelation that doing what gets me off is the right thing to do under utilitarian morality" - Jahans
>Jahans becomes an official hedonist

15 COMMANDMENTS FROM THE JAHANS (IMPORTANT: LEARN THESE, LIVE THESE):
farsh-nuke.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/on-brand-representation-and-right-wing.html

Discuss Alexander Gordon Jahans.
Post rare Alexander Gordon Jahans.
Discuss the Alexander Gordon Jahans community.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RoLrqZoO-i4
youtu.be/jaQzvPDj_Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=0nrwaRnZ1eM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>BREAKING NEWS
He's now listening to TRS because he likes it when his blood is boiling, he grows STRONGER!

He really is a supreme gentleman.

He's also heroically resisting the evil pull of the alt right to turn him into an alpha chad with no soul

#WokeInWoking
None supremer, my good Potatonian friend!

Obligatory Jahans on UKIP, must watch for any student of Jahanism

youtube.com/watch?v=RoLrqZoO-i4

What vid is that from?

Holy shit, it's happening. It's actually happening.

WE'RE GONNA MAKE GORDO GREAT AGAIN

NEW VIDEO: On Letsplays, Life Style And Hope

youtu.be/jaQzvPDj_Pc

Not sure but it's one of his early ones

OI OI OI OI vey m8

>Donald Trump represents the worst of patriarchal insanity.

I've been #Jahan'd to oblivion

I'm sick of seeing threads about this ugly faggot. Fuck off.

Recent Jahans quotes proving he's a nazi
>ITS OK TO BE HAPPY. I DON'T THINK BLACK GIRLS ARE ATTRACTIVE, AND THAT'S OK BECAUSE HEDONISM IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. THAT MAKES ME A BIGOTED SHITHEAD, BUT I AM ALREADY GOING TO HELL SO FUCK IT M8

>IT'S A HEATWAVE. I'M BASICALLY A PIG WHO GETS BASTED IN HIS OWN SWEAT. SO I HAVE THE WINDOW OPEN SO I DON'T BAKE

Also this vid was leaked...
youtube.com/watch?v=0nrwaRnZ1eM

If you don't like the living meme man Sup Forums lolcow, don't post here m8.

He reminds me of Dwight from the office.

only saying this because he's the most omega male of all time but that's okay

>insulting A G O D like J A H A N S
topkek you're going to hell m8

kek

holy shit

What's wrong with you, leaf?

wew

he took the whole pill

>AGAIN
Implying ....

Lets make him red pilled senpai.

is this the esoteric jahanist monk's haircut?

May it be so, Amen

We must all drink S Q U A S H in his honour.

hey OP, i kinda like this kid too, ut how many jahans general schill threads do we need a day ?? also, it my be bolstering his ego a bit too much, as he lurks here constantly

Stop spamming your shitty channel, you ugly faggot

stop spamming your own channel on pol you inbred fat fuck

>implying any Jahanist would be tricked by such a pathetic attempt at using a proxy

Sauce. He doesn't lurk here constantly

I'm Canadian, fuckface

Leaf traitor. Leafve this thread, sir!

holy shit Jahans with a full beard looks just Sargon of Akkad Jr.

FACT:

AJ is actually the person posting these topics.

He's occasionally using proxies.

He's the one making all these screen caps.

He's trying to bait you faggots into making him e-famous.

HIDE
IGNORE

are you kidding me ?? all he talks about is Sup Forums he says Sup Forums all the time

whats with you canadians you're so fucking weird

i believe it

We are going to convert the shit out of him.

We're his only friends. Soon he'll be raging against dindus and muds across the grand spectrums of time and the multiverse.

No shit. People who don't realize this are complete retards.

FACT:

You're pulling that this right out of your ass. Jahanists live all over the world.

G'day m88

No he doesn't, he mentions us occasionally and I know for a fact he only comes here when someone links him to a thread, then he cries. lol

Sargordon of Jahans

yeah, this is you alex, quit with the games

by the way, i loved your benefits or food banks video it's awesome

>I don't constantly lurk here

yes you do, remember your video you made called go away Sup Forums i will not cater to you ? you made that after i left a comment on a climate change video that we want more exciting videos

>leaf traitor leave this thread sir
>i'm canadian

god your a terrible actor...

well now that the cat's out of the bag, what's up ?

>a complete retard calling others complete retards
lol

This. He is scared to death of becoming redpilled because he knows he is vulnerable to our ideas. He already complains about how feminists and trannies treat him like shit, and how he prefers White girls.

Deep down he wants to be redpilled, but it's going to take some pushing!

Fucker complains about his appearance. He's got a better chin and better teeth than me. Granted, I don't have flappy man tits. Anyway I left a comment on his newest video, I wonder if he'll allow it. It may be too ass blastery.

the one thing that really triggers me about Jahans is that he constantly refers to "the grand marvels of quantum mechanics" of which he patently knows obviously fucking nothing. he couldn't derive the Schrodinger wave equation if he tried, in fact he's probably never even heard of it beyond reading some libshit essay about how it's "deep" and "mysterious" he probably thinks physics is like Doctor Who

Take your pills, schizo, you're gonna need them.

He said that even if he gets thin and fit his microdick will make any woman despise him. This is the biggest thing keeping him a fatass, he thinks he'll never get to fuck a girl, no matter what.

lol he watched Bill Nye and Doctor Who and now he thinks he's knowledgeable about quantum mechanics. Fascinating

my god then why are you schilling this kid so hard ?! and why did you make so many new memes with him in them ? and they are all favorable of him i might add

>He is scared to death of becoming redpilled because he knows he is vulnerable to our ideas.

this has been obvious since he started his "I don't argue! I'm not into doing arguments!" schtick. he clearly realised that the cellar of libshit-ism is fresh out of stock when it comes to arguing against alt right ideas and he knows he has nothing and he knows he's not going to find anything from guys like Owen Jones so he's just stalling for time before the red pill dissolves in his throat and turns him into an uber-Jahans, spiritual god king and the final form of man.

Lol, his testosterone injections are taking effect.

>Based AGJ getting more redpilled by the day

Also fuck off Anti Jahans shill. This is a Jahans board first and foremost.

shilling* idiot, Schilling is a German surname. My God, you're ignorant as all fuck.

I didn't make all these memes, m8

>this has been obvious since he started his "I don't argue! I'm not into doing arguments!" schtick
hehehe exactly, he has basically admitted that his worldview is unstable and can crack easily

He even said he takes the liberalism stuff about racial equality on faith in a recent video.

He will probably be redpilled-ish within a few yrs. It's inevitable.

I'm about 25 minutes into his rant and I can already see the fascist within him, desperate to get out. All that needs to happen is his optimism and altruism need to disappear.

It's funny because a generation of young, disaffected, financially insecure men is exactly what kicked off Nazi Germany.

Wow, do all fat brits have such profound tits?

Amen

>HE GROWS S T R 0 N G 3 R

oh im keking

It's beautiful, isn't it? Everyone who visits Sup Forums becomes Sup Forums. Even the infallible Jahans is changing.

Today is a beautiful day.

they started taking effect months ago. 2014/5 era Jahans he has an insanely high pitched voice and no facial hair

ha. i'm the reason he made a video a few months back by an edgelord comment i made

i am the true jahanist, for i am the puppet master of jahans himself !

fuck you schill

Alexander "6 million more" Jahanas

Wasn't he supposed to meet his new boyfriend today?

>implying you're not Jahans' #1 German enemy using a proxy
Fuck off, Jahans won't fall to your death threats, Kraut, begone!

Hold on, here is my comment, because it occurs to me that it may never be seen

"Uh, you realize that it's capitalism that allows you to live your slovenly lifestyle, right? And that communism has failed in every single country it's been tried? Hell, Venezuela right now is failing. Communism was responsible for the deaths of 100 million people in the 20th century. That's double the Nazi death toll. Sitting around playing videogames all day? Say goodbye to that, you're a cabbage farmer now and you're sharing a home with 30 other people. Oh, and there's a famine, because you don't know how to farm. Enjoy that. Walk into a supermarket and what do you see? That's capitalism baby. You're welcome. And stop thinking about writing stories about slaughtering women. That's disgusting and degenerate."

Dropping a few basic bitch redpills. And had to slip a degenerate in there, lel

His path has started. There is no going back.

O shit you're right, still time to get footage of the great AGJ himself at the Woking KFC m88

O SHIT

He just admitted that the Alt Right sounds appealing to him, what do Sup Forums?

oh shit

We're gonna need before Sup Forums-after Sup Forums pictures soon

T H I S

Meme him into E S O T E R I C N A Z I G O D H O O D gentlemen

>And stop thinking about writing stories about slaughtering women
lmao

Anyway, capitalism is great but this government-subsidized capitalism we have going on is bullshit where corporations pay governments to stamp out the competition with bullshit regulations and the like.

mfw

He's at the breaking point too, you can tell. He's pretty much denounced feminism as a man-hating ideology, but his leftcuck mind tricks him into thinking he deserves it because muh patriarchy meme.

Also he still refuses to accept that 43% of the "white" men at the top aren't actually white.

>He's at the breaking point too, you can tell. He's pretty much denounced feminism as a man-hating ideology, but his leftcuck mind tricks him into thinking he deserves it because muh patriarchy meme.
>Also he still refuses to accept that 43% of the "white" men at the top aren't actually white.
This meme pretty much shows that a lot of Jews are obviously mixed, and the whiter /looking/ ones are not fully white, either.

Maybe try to tell him about Jewish power and say they are horrible nasty bigots both to Palestinians and White people (He is pro-Palestine, foot in the door?)

>capitalism that allows you to live your slovenly lifestyle, right?

implying Based Jahans isn't a regulated capitalist.

Did this faggot get redpilled or something? I've only seen one video and he was acting like a complete and utter cuck.

Aww, hell naw.

This nigga doesn't represent anyone who is redpilled on women.

He ugly lmao.

But he just said in his latest video that post-scarcity society means that Marxism and Communism are going to become possible which he wants.

He already abandoned the regulated capitalist bandwagon and hopped on the Leninist train.

No he's just 5%/100% redpilled where he was -1000%/100% before.

There is hope.

No but his body basically doesn't produce testosterone because he's got some kind of genetic mutation. He's actually a genetic disaster and if eugenics were still a thing he wouldn't have had to live the shitty fucking life he has.

He's still young. There is time.

mfw tbqh laddy

He's 24.... he just looks much younger because he started puberty last year....

pic=him a year ago

Jesus Christ

I bet we can get him to Heil Hitler within five years.

He'll be slow as fuck to redpill, he might be like slightly pro-White within 2 yrs, we'll just have to see. The dude is very closedminded and scared of new ideas

Wow, this is my first time watching this guy. Feel bad for him.

What's up with him?

Chronic leftism.

He was born with like 100 fucking genetic disorders that

-mean he never produces testosterone, which is why he began testosterone shots at age 23 (last year)
-he has to take some kind of pills to live
-he cannot smell or taste anything
-He has low growth hormone
-He developed literal tits as a teenager because he had so much estrogen

lol are all of this guys followers Sup Forumsaks?

pic related

90% of his fuckin' audience.... ARE RACIST!

UPDATE: He's started replying to comments on his latest vid.

will he be our Chris-chan?

yeah, its fascinating to watch a man redpill himself using TRS podcasts and Who lore

I hope he never gets that fucked up. If anything Sup Forums is saving him by exposing him to reality. May it be so, Amen.

A FATWA OF TRUTH FROM THE FARSH NUKE HISSELF M8

Does he realise the only people who watch his videos are bored Sup Forumsacks or does he think he has an actual audience?

The thing is his patreon supporters are people who claim to be leftists and say they want him to do more and more leftwing propaganda.

But I'm guessing they're Sup Forumsacks who just think it's funny...

This recent one is unironically the best vid Jahans has ever made.

It's almost like a fucking Millennial Woes video.

He's got nothing on Dwight. Dwight got good pussy, owned a business AND had a second job where he was the best salesman. Don't ever compare the mighty Dwight to Jahans.

Do people here, be it ironically or unironically, actually fucking watch his incoherent rambles in full lenght?

yes

the on letsplays and lifestyles one?

i believe this is what they call a closet red pill

i'd give it 2 months until he starts revealing his power level

he's entirely aware