When will Sup Forums clean up its act? This "alt-right" joke has gone way too far and its creating monsters

When will Sup Forums clean up its act? This "alt-right" joke has gone way too far and its creating monsters.

What will you say to your children when you are a felon because you posted on an extremist website?

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

I have no clue what this alt right thing is, but I can tell you one thing: Sup Forums is a board of peace, so please stop being so ignorant and stop blaming us over the shitposting of a few radical anons.

>its creating monsters.

If by creating monsters you meaning helping me become well versed in politics, self improvement, lifting weights, learn how to respect myself, have pride in who I am, be the best I can be then yah.

But then I forgot that's exactly what the globalists don't want. They want an obedient, passive, feminine, populous to rule over easier i.e. nu male liberals

If what I say gets me arrested, then it was the right thing to say.

I doubt they will ago on the constituon to the point where what you say on Sup Forums will get you arrested, not in our lifetimes. Maybe in like 100 years when the USA is %20 true white and the county falls into crisis

>What will you say to your children when you are a felon because you posted on an extremist website?

Good luck in the race-war, my son. Fighting for the US constitution is as American as it gets.

>2016
>Not knowing that Sup Forums is a satyre

/new/ was satire
Sup Forums is activism

It's reddit and tumblr with a different colored dress.

Never, because this isn't Europe. We have free speech here in America.

I suggest if you have a problem with that, you give yourself a spray tan, buy a one way ticket to Germany, and finger rape a blonde in broad daylight so you can get your citizenship papers there. You'd fit right in.

>alt-right
back to

Fucking retard.

Thats a funny picture and all, but I dont think you know what beta means.

Kill the kikes

>What will you say to your children

I'm not having children until I have created the world they deserve.

Nobody cared who we were until we shitposted in real life

nazis are so cringy

>if I put swastikas on everything people will like me

#DicksOutForHillary

>Felon for using the first amendment.
Stupid, just plain fucking stupid.

So you are realizing what a fuckup you and your likes made and search for culprits?
This is wrong place to look.

And fucking start thinking with some logic and sense of reality in your brain.