Why don't all single celebrities and rich men get vasectomies then get them reversed if they want to have kids later?

Why don't all single celebrities and rich men get vasectomies then get them reversed if they want to have kids later?

>implying any man would let another fuck with his testicles
Nigger wtf kinda Cuck fetish shit is this bullshit

decaprio got one done

probably cause you're so fat

>not letting a train medical professional operate on your dick because you are a "strong man"

Enjoy your testicular cancer metastasizing to your spine, dumbass

or just frezze the sperm giving you 100% control

There is also such a procedure as female sterilization

a vasectomy is reversable 99 % of the time

>putting a knife in me balls
I'll pass thanks

not worth the effort and you lose control again

>why don't you not reproduce and die childless
>paying someone to make you infertile
Just go up to someone and ask them to kick you in the testicles, it'll save you some money.

>trusting a woman about birth control

I know a guy who did that once. Now he has a kid he specifically and repeatedly said he didn't want...

I have sex with a girl on tinder every other week and I jack off three times a week, every intelligent person knows that the more regularily you ejaculate the less likely you will get cancer moron

>Not wanting the full experience of a creampie without the risk of getting you gf/wife pregnant.

bunch of coward cucks, also:
>No need to pay alimony since its 100% not your child.

Good goyim, let it be easy to white women to enslave you and also have mixed kid with tyrone.

So you'd rather be neutered than use a condom, well aren't you a kinky fuck

>It's reversible
>It causes not pain
>Not that expensive if you aren't a NEET cuck

Don't see what is the problem.

I really think we need a national "Cum Clean, Get Green" program.
Basically, you target urban populations with propaganda putting vasectomies in a positive light. Rappers and professional athletes that get it done and talk it up, men on talk shows who won against gold-digging women due to their zero-count semen report, even a high-profile legal case where a (likely guilty) man was acquitted of rape charges because there was inadequate DNA in the semen to get a conviction due to vasectomy.
Then you offer every man between the ages of 18 and 30 $1000 to get a vasectomy.
The catch: these vasectomies would be irreversible, with the vas deferens entirely removed instead of cut and tied. Men between 30 and 50 could probably get it done with a reduced payout, getting $200 less for every year older than 30.
If we take all the money we pour into Planned Parenthood, we could get this done.

Actually there's a chance that you'll have chronic pain as a result. But they try not to tell you that.

holy fuck if i get banned for ban evasion again i'm shooting up a school

Lawsuit waiting to happen.

reported.

Oh they cover their asses legally: you're warned, in writing, but they make sure this happens after you've committed to the procedure.

Google "chances of chronic pain after vasectomy". Apparently 20% of men report some level of chronic pain. That's 1 in every 5. You want to tell me that a 20% chance my balls will ache forever is worth... fucking ANYTHING? Because it's not.

Reversal only works within a limited time-frame after the initial procedure.

How about you only fuck pure girls instead? The mental retardation that comes with not having to be picky anymore is astounding.

>surgery is a cuck fetish

just when i thought i'd experienced all of the autism this board had to offer.

I'd the thought of a vasectomy doesn't cause you physical pain, you're not a man and need to have one immediately.
Why one who comes at my testicles with a knife is having it shoved in their eye
>inb4 which one
Both

Enjoy no testosterone you retarded fucks

You can get it reversed?

I'm only alive because my dad had an expensive procedure done to have his vasectomy reversed years after the fact, I think he told me it had about a 20% chance of working.

I scratch my balls by scraping the skin with a non-serrated knife. It feels fucking great and no more itch, plus they feel all buttery and smooth afterwards.

does it leave a scar though? it would be pretty obvious if it did

>20% chance of working
No, it just takes longer to recover from each time. I'm sure there's a point where it might no longer be possible, but there's documented cases of people having it done and reversed at least three times.

>jerks off 3 times a week
>not everyday

Why are you so repressed, user?

Mutilating your genitalia at any level, from gender reassignment to circumcision to vasectomies, is degenerate.

If there's a point where it's no longer possible to be reversed then wouldn't it make sense for there to also be a point where is is -unlikely- to be reversed?