Brit/pol/ - Victory Beckons Edition

>Theme, contribute you fuckers.
youtube.com/watch?v=pwaqBEuqfh4

>Today's Papers 29/8/16
sli.mg/a/d6a8ut

>Brexit may send EU 'down the drain', says German vice chancellor
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37210138

>Nicolas Sarkozy demands border controls for thousands of migrants in Calais be shifted to Britain
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/28/nicolas-sarkozy-demands-border-controls-for-thousands-of-migrant/

>Boundary changes could affect up to 200 Labour seats, says analysis
theguardian.com/politics/2016/aug/28/boundary-review-changes-affect-200-labour-party-seats-robert-hayward-report

>BREXIT BACKLASH: Hammond tries to slam brakes on Prime Minister's exit strategy
express.co.uk/news/uk/704694/Hammond-tries-to-slam-brakes-on-Prime-Minister-s-exit-strategy

>Sir Richard Branson 'should lose knighthood', says John McDonnell
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37208527

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4
youtube.com/watch?v=CFFWF1DnZKM
theisozone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=64726
youtube.com/watch?v=CoCxAzF1VIY
youtube.com/watch?v=-xgodcJQAdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Ireland

Lord inquisitor is looking pretty good t b h

youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4

>Brit
>potato niggers feel like they are entitled to post
what are we going to do about the irish question

I wish Scotland would stop being so gay.

Asked this in the last thread, but didn't get much of a response.

How do I go far in politics? Specifically the Conservative Party. Would PPE at Oxford or a similar degree at a top Uni help my chances in becoming an MP?

"Best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter"
Creation of ethnic Nationalist authoritarian Kingdoms when?

1st for american

traitorous scots gonna traitorous scot

>Specifically the Conservative Party. Would PPE at Oxford or a similar degree at a top Uni help my chances in becoming an MP?
Depends. Having elite ties can boost you or sink you. Asking this question on Brit/pol/ already shows that you won't go far in politics.

Everyone starts at the bottom.

Anyone read the abolition of liberty yet?

Post great British Gentlemen below.

Starting with the obvious.

Looks a bit rough in parts but overall looks decent.

Most members of the current HM Government would get the rope for treason back in the day. Britain was anti-White for decades. UK destroyed
>England
>Scotland
>Australia
>Rhodesia
>South Africa
Fuck the UK

Obligatory.

It's been one of them days lads.

Glad it's over t b h.

Anyone else have a proper shit day?

just posted this in the old thread but deserves repeating

Not yet, but I'm getting to it.

H-he slaughtered innocent Irish. How is he a here?;_;

I read Abolition of Britain recently and haven't read any of his other stuff yet. Can you recommend any?

>be hungover
>go on Sup Forums
>go to bed
>wake up
>go on Sup Forums
>get a gravy chip
>go back on Sup Forums
pretty bland day tbqh

It's the Jews he loved so much that disqualifies him

Feedback.

I still believe they can be saved

>"Quite frankly, I enjoyed the war"

Posting M A D M E N

>www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwaqBEuqfh4

What's with the racist white supremacist propaganda?

That's not what we're about. Brit/pol/ is open.

This fellow

The greatest.
The second would be Cecil.

?

>Free Trade
>Home Rule
>Good

People who come here have, or should have, a thick skin. Thereby they won't mind a fucking song. I'm not here to massage people's emotions.

Arguably

anyone else into sleaford mods?

youtube.com/watch?v=CFFWF1DnZKM

Anyone ever play domination ?
It's an app for android which is basically risk - pretty cool

exactly ;)

holy fuck that first 20 seconds is literally britain in a nutshell

It kinda failed, because I forgot that cross-thread links don't display their own links in them. If they did, the two posts would have continually loop back to one another.

>didn't lick Ottoman boots like the kike did
>didn't waste Imperial resources on aidsfrica
>improved conditions of English, Scots, Welsh and Irish

gotcha

#NotAllScots

Just don't be posting racist songs here anymore, lad.

Some of us aren't white, it's not very nice.

He's Irish, not British.

>celtic fans
>anything other than cancer

What is she doing?

r u jokin m8

hahahahahahaha

if we're posting traitors

I don't really care user, don't listen if you don't like.

"They breed like rabbits"

A good Ulsterman there.

Help me redpill a retro gaming community lads

theisozone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=64726

Ulstermen best warriors.

Truly careful and loyal

Had a political debate with a """friend""" (he's a gay with three boyfriends, two of whom are transgender)

He was speaking about how Brexit was terrible, the worst thing ever, because the pound fell a bit. I told him that while that may harm our imports slightly, it will help our exports. Also, I told him that we will likely keep free trade with Europe while also giving us many more deals across the globe etc. In the end, he just accused me of being racist and stupid because I was "willing to destroy the country to get rid of immigrants", and that "people like me were the reason this country is doomed"

surprised

>people like me were the reason this country is doomed
Good this country needs rebuilt from the ground up

>that fair complexion
>those ruddy cheeks
>those blue eyes
Was George Washington the sexiest motherfuckin' POTUS of all time?

youtube.com/watch?v=CoCxAzF1VIY

What?

Don't waste your time having 'debates' that start off as arguments.

People aren't going to consider different viewpoints when they have their defenses up.

All hail...

We need another war tbqh.

>race mixing and adultery

Kek. Please tell me that isn't a British ad.

>He was speaking about how Brexit was terrible, the worst thing ever,
He may have been a little hyperbolic, but his point about Brexit having more negatives than positives is correct.
Face it, we live in a global economy. Nationalism will not succeed and you can't make trade deals without the help and political power of the EU.
Moreover, the loss of emigration will have a detrimental affect on your gdp and economic growth.

Admit it, Brexit was a mistake. You're just too egotistical to admit it.

They wanted him to be King. He turned it down.

thread's here

>(he's a gay with three boyfriends, two of whom are transgender)
Put acid all over their faces when they sleep while wearing Moslem attire

>Advertising infidelity

Is it possible to pinpoint when exactly morals went out the window in the west?
I'm guessing it started in the 60s

It is funny though
It is, its on all the time man

>promoting audultery

pls dnt be serius

EU was created with the sole purpose of making Europeans a minority and mongrelising the continent. It's not even a secret. EU is as anti-White as post WWII UK.

>they don't like slutty girls

This is fact.

>At zero hour the British barrage lifted. Bugles blew the "Advance". Up sprang the Ulstermen and, without forming up in the waves adopted by other divisions, they rushed the German front line ..... By a combination of sensible tactics and Ulster dash, the prize that eluded so many, the capture of a long section of the German front line, had been accomplished.
>During the Battle of the Somme the Ulster Division was the only division of X Corps to have achieved its objectives on the opening day of the battle.
>War correspondent Philip Gibbs said of the Division, "Their attack was one of the finest displays of human courage in the world."
>Of nine Victoria Crosses given to British forces in the battle, four were awarded to 36th Division soldiers.
>"There was many who went over the top at the Somme who were Ulstermen, at least one, Sergeant Samuel Kelly of 9th Inniskillings wearing his Ulster Sash, while others wore orange ribbons"
>When some of his men wavered, one Company commander from the West Belfasts, Maj. George Gaffikin, took off his Orange Sash, held it high for his men to see and roared the traditional war-cry of the battle of the Boyne; " Come on, boys! No surrender!"
But intelligence was so poor that, with the rest of the division attacking under creep bombardment (artillery fired in front or over men; they advance as it moves), the Ulstermen would have come under attack from their own bombardment at the German first line.
>But they still advanced, moving to the crest so rapidly that the Germans had no time to come up from their dugouts
>However, this successful penetration had to be given up before nightfall, as it was unmatched by those at its flanks.

>Kitchener asked Sir Edward Carson for some of the already armed men of the Ulster Division. He hoped for a Brigade (4x battalions), he got in Volunteers, a Division (3x Brigade).

What's brit/int/ like? Is it a Blairite shithole?

Regicide, deserved to be drawn, hanged and quartered.

Also deserves the same for his invasions of Ireland.

His Da was orange order though.

t. paddy abroad

>tfw too intelligent to have a gf

Oddly specific question, but how insular, red pulled or otherwise unwelcoming to outsiders are the Isles of Scilly?

Why can't you globalists just fuck off and wank over the Guardian or Peter Mandelson or something?

I think anyone with a brain knows this by now

>Pulled
Fuck you too, autocorrect.

>but user it's just a bit of fun it's only an advert it's not serious or anything!

I think my mother might be an alcoholic lads.

aye alright lad

Go have a drink with her and tell her bout the jews, lad

It`s a Japanese thing.

I mean you are clearly a cuckold, so why not right? Gotta felate all dem negro and chink citizenship tourists and wogs, right?)
youtube.com/watch?v=-xgodcJQAdM

Shame we had to give that ground. Bloody British high command.

The Ulster division was purposely told to follow a strict doctrine, but they said fuck that and did what was needed to win.

I'm mad that great daytime tv shows are being censored but this shit is allowed. I think my mother stopped buying rubicon after she saw it anyway

My mother was an alcoholic a few years back, she was hooked for about 3 years. I just started pouring her vodka down the sink in front of her and laughing in her face while doing it. I poured ever single bit of alcohol she bought down the sink in front of her. Message hit home and she stopped.

It's tough lad, but you have to show tough love.